๐Ÿ“บ๐ŸŽ‚KK:H 6 Year Kimiversary Event - 6/26/20 Keep The Kimiversary Cameras Rolling! ๐ŸŽฅ๐ŸŽ‰

Comments

• helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    I loooove the earnables and also GB items...might chase some of it if I feel like โค๏ธ
    iOs playerย 
  • MAYA_KKHMAYA_KKH Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Lately the earnables are better than giftbox items and I'm sooo happy for it ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

โœŠ๐ŸฝโœŠ๐ŸพโœŠ๐Ÿฟ Black Lives Still Matter โœŠ๐ŸฟโœŠ๐ŸพโœŠ๐Ÿฝ No Justice No Peace โœŠ๐ŸฟโœŠ๐ŸพโœŠ๐Ÿฝ

• Daniela_24Daniela_24 Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    Feliz aniversario!!..oh perdรณn. FELIZ KIMIVERSARIOOO!! <3
    Spoilers spoilers!ย  :p
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    rose2797 said:
    The lack of spoilers/info about the sale is making me really nervous that all the tb items will cost diamonds instead of kstars. I really hope I'm wrong... but I have a bad feeling that the reason we aren't getting spoilers is because they know they'll make us upset.
    oh i really hope that doesnt happen...
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    rose2797 said:
    The lack of spoilers/info about the sale is making me really nervous that all the tb items will cost diamonds instead of kstars. I really hope I'm wrong... but I have a bad feeling that the reason we aren't getting spoilers is because they know they'll make us upset.
    I donโ€™t think we ever got tb items spoilers before so donโ€™t worry
    iOS player
  • sherrywinesherrywine Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    tb sale when? today? tomorrow? omg
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I'm guessing we got these spoilers today so we can get some info about the sale tomorrow

Android playerย 
    Christmas lover ๐ŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    Happy Kimiversary! Today is the official anniversary. When the sale starts, you can save big on k-stars and throwback items. Here are the official spoilers for everything you can get this weekend:
    @KalindaKing when does the sale and throw back start ?
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    All of the items are gorgeous, Iโ€™m so excited for this weekend ๐Ÿ˜
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    I love everything! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ
    Especially te earnables !
    I love the swimsuit and hair so much !! ๐Ÿคฉโœจ
    Not really into the GB, but I like those ๐Ÿ‘€ย 

Happy Kimiversary everyone ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Iโ€™m constantly waiting for that loading bar lol, because I know those tb items will be added then ๐Ÿ˜‚
    iOSย player since June 2018. DM to add.ย 
    Link to the discord server:ย https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:ย 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -ย  20 daily videos forย everyone.ย 
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I am going crazy,I love everything that can be won,I am very excited, I hope to get the dress in my GB box.
    I love that everything is inspired by Kimโค๐Ÿฅณ.
    Happy Kimiversary to all๐Ÿฅณโญโ˜บ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ซ

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    So can we still finish our weekday Tb event tomorrow?ย 
  • แ”•Eแ–‡แ—ฉแ”•TEแ’ชแ”•Eแ–‡แ—ฉแ”•TEแ’ช Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    The earnables are just amazing and I'm glad we're getting more swimsuits latelyย 
    GB items are nice especially the eyes ( can't wait to see how it will look on my doll )
    Happy kimiversary everyone ๐Ÿ’–
    Wish you all luck with your free boxes ๐Ÿคž
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    @KalindaKing can you tell us when throwback items will be added to the Kloset? Iโ€™m so excited ๐Ÿคฉ
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    I love everything i just hope i dont like the gb hair and eyes i don't want to chase anything ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’–
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    The weekend event still starts on Friday, just posted the spoilers early!
    Do we get TB spoilers? ๐Ÿฅบย 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    I might be wrong, but weโ€™ve never gotten tb spoilers?ย 
    iOSย player since June 2018. DM to add.ย 
    Link to the discord server:ย https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:ย 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -ย  20 daily videos forย everyone.ย 
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Those earnables are absolutely perfect ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ exciting times ๐Ÿ˜
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    yezx said:
    I might be wrong, but weโ€™ve never gotten tb spoilers?ย 
    Ohh okay :(ย 
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    I actually think the swimsuit earnable is quite random, but i'll grind for it anyway. I like it better than last years earnable dress though.
    If the sale is bad i might chase some GB items, like the hair.
    But the Kollection is super nice! I actually love the latex look and the low ponys are so cute. I really wish they had made the SKIMS fluffy looking though since thats the whole point of that collection.
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Wow! The items are gorgeous and very well designed!ย 
    IOS Player. Pm to add ๐Ÿ’–
  • korobeinikiikorobeinikii Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    The earnables are so beautifulย ๐Ÿ˜ hopefully will get the GB eyes in my free box because I needย them ๐Ÿ˜ญย 
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I'm really into the earnablesย ๐Ÿ˜ And I guess I can take one swimsuit off my wishlist so now I can get something else...
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    @KalindaKing and the TB sale ??????
  • liltiffsliltiffs Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    OMG what a fun Pride celebration surprise!! I love everything!!! Thank you @KalindaKing and the rest of the Glu team!!!ย 
    Platform : iOSย 

• lilahswannkkhlilahswannkkh Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    ive got the tb sale in my game right now for some reason, itโ€™s really repetitive & boring๐Ÿ˜Ÿ i hope this isnโ€™t all the items, i love the pride items tho!๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ