Saving for Black Friday 2020! ⭐️

Comments

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    My september update! Hope I’ll be able to save more next month

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts

September update! ✨
    I really hope I hate the VIP prizes, last VIP I spent all my kstars chasing that hair.
  • sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    Update!
    iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Hello, September! Also, here is my September update✨
    My goal is 1500 so I am slooooowly getting there. I'll spend 100 kstars this weekend so, yes 😔
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts

SEPTEMBER UPDATE: 908 kstars
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    edited September 2020
    September update!! ⭐️✨ edit: BF goal is 2000. 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    With BF getting closer and closer, I'm only spending a minimal amount during VIP events because I want to make sure I actually get past where I finished before the last sale.
    Platform: Android

• haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    heres my september update~ im planning to buy the contour during vip so im sure the number will go down again 😆
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • DearDelilahDearDelilah Registered Users, Member 159 Posts

missed track of time and forgot about updates! ideally i’d love to have 2000 by BF, and that’s after i splurge on halloween boxes. my npc dude is giving me a high-five, motivating me to save as much as i can😭
    ios player ⋆ ༘ *🦋
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts

september update! pretty proud of my progress given how many stars I spent chasing that hair with the barrettes a few weeks back and that there’s been no double star weekends(: I plan on seriously saving from here on out UNLESS I just absolutely love something. I want to have plenty of stars for both halloween boxes & BF... my goal is 1500 after halloween🥰 hopefully more though! 2000 would be amazing😍
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    Hi! Quick question, how do you guys get those Bel Air at night background thingys? They look so pretty!😫✨ I kind of want 'em too 🥺👉👈

Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    @Eyyeth_ you don't get it? I thought it was connected to our time. so around 6-7pm, the Bel Air background turns into night for me everyday.
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    @serahyyy whaaat?😮 It's never turned night for me☹️ It's morning 24/7 in my game lol

Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    🌸 September update 🌸
    Considering I was left with 46 kstars after last Vip I managed to save a loooot

iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts

SEPTEMBER UPDATE: 639 kstars!
    During last VIP I ended up with 30kstars 🤡 but from now on I’m ready to save as much as possible! 
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    🍁 September update 🍁

I'm not proud with my progress, i lost so many tb events, weekend events, k-stars videos because of my job but its okay💗
    Happy month everyone, i hope September is our best month because we all deserve it. 💖
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    My september update! I tried to save, but I decided to buy and furnish the Lisbon parfumery! I officially have 5 businesses now! Now, I have to actually start saving lol😄
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts

September update ✨
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts

September update! Let's hope I don't spend it all on VIP this weekend 😅
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    Quick reminder to everyone: this weekend is double offers! So do as many as you can 😊
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    its been a while since I last checked this thread, hope everyone is doing well with their savings! happy september! 🧡
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • a1335a1335 Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
     Can someone please give me some advice on how to save as many stars a as y’all face? I have 247 and felt like that was a lot lol so I have no idea how you guys are getting so much. I don’t own any businesses so if there’s anything you guys can recommend that I do or buy to help me save up, it would be much appreciated ☺️ I also was thinking about buying the private jet today but now I’m not sure since I just found out I need to save a ton. 
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    @a1335 If you have an Android, there are really good offers on Tapjoy that let you get up to 1000 KStars by just downloading and playing another game. I am on iOS so those offers are not available to me so I have to just watch daily free videos and hope I pick a good box during events :(
    Platform: iOS
    Also, right now there is one offer where I have to pay a monthly subscription to get the reward... I am only interested in paying for 1 month, does anyone know if I will still get the reward if I cancel the subscription?
  • a1335a1335 Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    @lulula unfortunately I’m iOS  too 😞 but thanks for the other advice, I haven’t been watching videos, I never really thought about it but I definitely will now! 
    edited September 2020
    @lulula i’ve done plenty of subscription ones and it’s fine to cancel as long as you don’t refund the initial payment. so example if you donate $20 to ___ charity you are okay to cancel as long as you don’t try to refund that $20. I usually don’t cancel until at least 2-3 days after to be safe. sometimes i’ll cancel after I get my stars but it makes me nervous to get banned from tapjoy so i’ll usually wait.
    edited September 2020
    I just loveeee double reward weekend so much😭😭😭💕💕💕💕💕 I think I might spend more this VIP now🤭
    @ashleymedds thank you so much for the input!! I just did the offer and hopefully will get mu 460 KStars! 
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    i haven’t actively been participating in this thread because i’ve been spending way more than i’ve been saving, but i just want to say that the Winc (if you’re 21+), Dollar Shave Club, and Covenant House offers are all really good deals if you’re on IOS! i wish we were lucky enough to get game offers but Apple sucks 😅 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts

Almost forgot my screenshot for this month!