Saving for Black Friday 2020! ⭐️

Comments

• RoyaltyyRoyaltyy Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    Royaltyy said:
    I think we should like vote or something for what day we should have weekly updates. Maybe, like for Monday, agree for Saturday and awesome for Sunday? What do you guys think?
    So Monday it is?
  • temibeartemibear Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Doing a lot worse than last month 😞 I’ve accepted I’m not gonna get too much during black friday
    Hey dolls! Please remember we now post updates weekly so don't forget to post your update tommorow 😘
  • mbeyoncembeyonce Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Monday update before I've done my videos for the day. Annoyingly was at 98% on a 5* party achievement that would have given me 10 stars but was so sleepy whilst waiting up for the end of SYS so forgot it was only on 4* so have to start all over. 225 parties before BF?! Unlikely  :#
    Playing since 2014..!
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    so this is my monday update with my glorious outfit 😁🥸✨

• sardelis09sardelis09 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts

Monday Update!
    I started 2 offers last double stars weekend, finished 1 this past week and should finish the other this week!
    Android player since March 2020
    Pronouns are she/her
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    ✨Weekly Update✨

Hope I’ll be able to reach my goal and save 340 stars extra before BF!
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 638 Posts
    Weekly update💜
    My goal was 1500 kstars and tbh I plan to spend those 1500 kstars or less on Black Friday. This year I really want to purchase lots of holiday boxes! I am dying for that green dress. Anyways, can't f wait to purchase the contour! I hope it will be 50% off.

Sorry for the bad english**
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 867 Posts

I don't have any particular goals for this BF to be honest. I started to save up super late so I'm "only" at 1273 k-stars right now. (I got around 1900 last year)

The only thing I really want is the contour so I hope it'll be 50% off. Other than that, I might not spend everything since I really want to chase the eyes from the Christmas Boxes. 
    🌸 Android daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts

Wishing everyone a good week ✨
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 486 Posts
    ⚡️Weekly Update⚡️

I think I’m in the right track to my goal! I might not be able to get a lot of Christmas boxes, but we’ll see!
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,145 Posts
    Update ✨ I don’t think I’ll reach my goal of 2000, but we’ll see how close I can get 😊

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Weekly update: 1827 k stars

iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • DearDelilahDearDelilah Registered Users, Member 150 Posts
    weekly update! chased the fan and don’t regret it one bit. less than three weeks to go dolls!! 🛍 💘

ios player ⋆ ༘ *🦋
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier New Member Registered Users 3,521 Posts
    Since the update is taking 84 years I'm just going to do some work gigs for more Kstars since I have nothing to do in the game. 

Platform: Android
    #bonusstarforparties
    #getridoftstiers
    #nomorecashgrabs

✨ update ✨i think my doll looks cute😊
    Dolls, is the VIP Event going to be the same day as the BF sale just like last year ? Cause you never know with Glu and their sUrPrIsEs

• LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    November update.

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,072 Posts
    Stefani_H said:
    Dolls, is the VIP Event going to be the same day as the BF sale just like last year ? Cause you never know with Glu and their sUrPrIsEs
    Yes but don't expect much. VIP earnables this month is super duper damn sh*tty you won't even believe when you see them. I hope they change them last minute 🤦‍♀️
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
    Victorian said:
    Stefani_H said:
    Yes but don't expect much. VIP earnables this month is super duper damn sh*tty you won't even believe when you see them. I hope they change them last minute 🤦‍♀️
    Yeah, I know thanks to you know who. Such a let down compared to last year. 

• beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Weekly update: reached my goal of 1000k stars! 🥳🥳 all the rest will go in kollections or christmas savings 🥳 also, I am trying to save energy for the first time for weekend events to see if is worth it. There is any other things i can do a part from saving energy from daily boxes and voting booths to stack it up?

iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 539 Posts

Weekly update ✨
    hoping I can make it to 2000 by BF 🤩
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Hey dolls, I’m extremely late to the savings party! Is there anyway I could still join to just keep track since it’s so close? I’ve been losing track!!
  • DearDelilahDearDelilah Registered Users, Member 150 Posts
    of course @thatgalbia!! it’s never too late to start saving, especially since we’re going to be prepping for christmas boxes right after💞
    ios player ⋆ ༘ *🦋

Thanks so much @DearDelilah 💕! Currently at 987, maybe I’ll try to aim for 1200 for BF! I made a list of things I really want & so far I’m at 911. Is there any must-have clothing pieces we should purchase during BF?
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,145 Posts
    @thatgalbia these two korkov dresses are great to have as they dye really well and also score well in sys’s 👍 highly recommend to get during BF 😊

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
    @AmyMimi those are gorgeous! Thank you so much for the input!! I definitely have to purchase those.
  • claudiakkhclaudiakkh Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    Managed to surpass my original goal of 1500 thanks to some offers. I think I'm going to try and reach 2000 even though I highly doubt I will lol.

android player from the land down under 
    certified 🤡
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts

I had 2588 at the last check in so I went down a bit😅 I actually got quite a bit of kstars during the week by winning first in SYS, voting, completing some achievements and doing easy 1 kstar offers. but I opened 2 GBs & spun twice on the dressed to slay kollection, my 3rd and 4th spin on it in total so they were expensive spins😩, because i am WEAK lol I need to really have some self control because I have been so bad at saving since october🤦🏽‍♀️ i’d easily have 4000 kstars by now if I could restrain myself....
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!