๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ๐ŸŽ‡SYS : July 2nd -July 5th It's a Summer BBQ!๐ŸŒญ๐Ÿ”

Comments

• lilahswannkkhlilahswannkkh Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    i had burgers for lunch today so i definitely need that burger & chips handheld๐Ÿ’›
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    Ok Iโ€™m glad the burgers and fries handheld isnโ€™t a first place prize because I need it! The ts dress is cute but Iโ€™m just hoping to stay within top 5ย 
    โœง iOS user โœง
    Add me on Facebook here
    ย ย 

• hotpotatohotpotato Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    edited July 2020
    the lil fries??? And it makes me hungry staring @ it๐Ÿฅบโค๏ธ
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Everything's so cute! Love the earnables because I'm a huge Friends fan. Also, I need that burger and fries handheld!
    Android playerย 
    Christmas lover ๐ŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Did you dolls say you were anxious for the SYS Spoilers?ย  Ok,ย  here we go!

In order - dress, hair

(I have never wanted a burger and fries so much, so early in the morning.ย  :)

Oh my God I love the awards๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ฑโค
    I wish you the best in this SYSโค
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    HAHAHAHA FINALLY I can use my American flag swimsuit that is never appropriate for anything in this game; I don't even care if it's too scanty for a barbecue - I'm so happy....

I'm so in love with the earnables! The Rachel hair and this lewk:

Slip dress leopard in trends leoprint  Slip dress tshirt Slip
    playing on iOS.ย  PM me if you want to be friends!ย 

• Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
    I can't believe it! Last weekend, I couldn't decide what to buy with my last 25 Kstars. So with only five minutes before the end of the sale, I decided not to buy the six pack and the chickens I chose to buy the backwards black hat that I've wanted forever. ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I love all the prizes ๐Ÿ˜
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    I love everything expect the ts dress. Let the hunger games of ticket buyers begin, cheers ๐Ÿ˜‚
    *Take my joel*
  • Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
    Iโ€™ve been planning to buy the watermelon slice all summer and what do I do? Spend it on that stupid diamond kollection just to get weird hair and eyes I will never use.. and now I need it! ๐Ÿ˜ซ
    I did that too doll. Don't feel bad, I was torn on how to spend my last 25 Kstars on Sunday between the six pack and chicken or the black backwards hat. YEA, I'm kicking myself today, that's for sure.ย 
  • sherrywinesherrywine Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    I love everything expect the ts dress. Let the hunger games of ticket buyers begin, cheers ๐Ÿ˜‚
    *Take my joel*
    I just finished the last of us 2 and... cryingย 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I guess I should start dying that pink swimsuit but I don't have enough dye right now from colors I actually want to dye it in.
    Platform: Android

• ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    *Take my joel*
    Joel ๐Ÿฅบโค๏ธ
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    Rachel green vibes!ย 

omg i wasnt sure if i wanted the earnable hair but gotta get it for rach tysm for pointing this out
    IOS player
    Add me:ย https://www.facebook.com/sammayraaaย 
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    I was expecting a 90's sys because of the early spoilers Kalinda gave us. ๐Ÿ˜ฉ I bought a backpack and the converse hoping I was right.
  • HelenaKingHelenaKing Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    The items are so nice!! ๐Ÿฅฐ nothing I NEED to have so there's no pressure for me but definitely cute!!
  • rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts

Forever salty that TB took me out of 1st place 10 mins before finishing the Hawaiian Luau ๐Ÿ˜ช
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I was expecting a 90's sys because of the early spoilers Kalinda gave us. ๐Ÿ˜ฉ I bought a backpack and the converse hoping I was right.
    I hope we get a 90s theme later because I bought some stuff with that in mind. I wanted those items anyway and some of them work for this weeks theme, but I would like to actually get the 90s theme to use them there.
    Platform: Android

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    I like the prizes but would it have killed them to give the burger as a prize prior to this SYS or as the first earnable this SYS? What's the use if we can't use it in the BBQ SYS. Always a lack of prize/timing coordination it seems.ย ย 
    Do you still need the Apron? ย I bet a bunch of us would wear it for you. ย I will. ย I tried in the past, to no avail. ย But honestly, I hope you got it already. ย ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    edited July 2020

ready to pull up to the bbq party with my baby monkey Coco

edit: just realized it looks like heโ€™s slurping the ice cream and i am ๐Ÿฅบ
    IOS player
    Add me:ย https://www.facebook.com/sammayraaaย 
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    I really hope this doesnt turn out as a swimsuit sys, weโ€™ve had so many of does and we never get something like this
    IOS player
    ๐ŸŒธ be nice to each other ๐ŸŒธ
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I've never loved all the prizes so much in one SYSย ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Ugh I wish the prizes were swapped. Imagine us getting burger and fries as the first earnable? ๐Ÿฅบย 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.