πŸŽ‰πŸŽ† KK:H Weekend Event -7/3/20 - Party TIme for the 4th of July!πŸŽ‡πŸΉ

14567810Next

Comments

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Seeing @Rikk slaying this game made me think that maybe it's time to showcase my male doll too ❀️
    I enjoy playing my male game (especially after I changed how he looks but that's for another thread maybe) but he often gets neglected and I'd like to change that!

So anyways, my free boxes were pants (dyed them blue) and these shoes with socks! They're quite hard to style so I decided to go for shorts.
    I also bought boxes and got this floral bomber and a hairstyle which I wanted 😊
    Wanted the jacket, the one with a tie but I somehow always managed to change my mind last second and pick another tile : 0

My looks:

@thesweetone what’s your guy’s name? I love the way he works that beanie! πŸ’•
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Seeing @Rikk slaying this game made me think that maybe it's time to showcase my male doll too ❀️
    I enjoy playing my male game (especially after I changed how he looks but that's for another thread maybe) but he often gets neglected and I'd like to change that!

So anyways, my free boxes were pants (dyed them blue) and these shoes with socks! They're quite hard to style so I decided to go for shorts.
    I also bought boxes and got this floral bomber and a hairstyle which I wanted 😊
    Wanted the jacket, the one with a tie but I somehow always managed to change my mind last second and pick another tile : 0

My looks:

@thesweetone what’s your guy’s name? I love the way he works that beanie! πŸ’•
    Aww ty!  ❀️ His name is Sem! Initially I based him off of a certain irl person but left out a couple of last letters. Maybe I'll rename him :) 
  • Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
    Fingers crossed dolls....Three tickets down and in 5th place with a score of 158 and only 989 points away from the skipper doll in 1st...I hope I can really rock it to catch uo!
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Wrong thread!
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.