🎉🎆 KK:H Weekend Event -7/3/20 - Party TIme for the 4th of July!🎇🍹

Comments

• Scarlett_9297Scarlett_9297 Registered Users, Member 234 Posts
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY @mikaylachimo 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳💜!!!!!!
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
     almost picked kstars but I’m happy I got a item ☺️ And it’s hard to style it without pants 🙈😄

iOS player 

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Spun the kollection and it glitches out after it landed on the shoes and switched to dye after 5 seconds of freezing. Very very very angry. @KalindaKing why do we never get answers as to why this happens? It’s not connection issues. It’s a Glu issue. I’m done with kollections until we get an answer for this happening to people so often.
    @samaaanthaaa Did that happen at the end of completing the Kollection - one of your last picks? 
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts

Got the shoes!
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I got event points. While that gets me to the first item faster, I get more overall extra points if I get an item. I would have preferred an item or the tile that had 40 Kstars.
    Platform: Android

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    aharuty said:
    I wanted both pants and shirt, but as I'm out of kstars and I want to collect them for black friday I wanted to pick hair. Didn't like shoes actually. So when I reached my free box me and my husband started debating, I almost pick energy, but he won and get hair for me. ❤️

Also while I was thinking to spin or not spin, he just pushed the button ans as you can see: bundle.
    I wish all you having this kind of lucky husband 😂🤗
    Omg that's so sweet! ♥️ I need me a partner or a friend like this!! 😂
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I got the pants in my box for free,I wanted the top but hey I could at least get an item.
    I do not know whether to chase the profits,the truth is not very pretty...

• aharutyaharuty Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    @thesweetone KKH became family game after my marriage 😂 Wish you find your KKH partner sweetie 😻 
    IOS
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    aharuty said:
    @thesweetone KKH became family game after my marriage 😂 Wish you find your KKH partner sweetie 😻 
    Aw thank you ♥️
  • kkhnolankkhnolan Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    Free box... I need to save my stars for a VIP. 😔
    (IOS)
    Add me on Facebook! (KKH Nolan)
  • Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts
    I picked the pants on my free gb, then I took a spin on the new kollection and got the hair 🥰
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Am I a joke to you? Haha I won that basic dress (?) In my free gb but I wanted an item from the event because it gives you extra points and you can finish the event faster... anyway.
    In the kollection, I spent 80kstars and I won the white dress and the bundle!! This is such a pretty kollection. I've been lucky these past days, last week I also won the bundle.
    Have fun this weekend, babies!!
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts

Can’t tell you how excited I am to have received an actual prize from my free box, instead of just event points or energy because it’s literally been MONTHS! I agree this top is hard to style but I think this and the shoes are the cutest of this weeks possible prizes. 
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    I picked the pants on my free gb, then I took a spin on the new kollection and got the hair 🥰
    Ohh I love the hair!! You look so beautiful
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    Happy birthday @mikaylachimo 🎉
  • Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts
    @rociodemayo thank you girl ❤️
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Forgot to screenshot, but got the hair in my free box. Cuter than I expected it to be!
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    Spun the kollection and it glitches out after it landed on the shoes and switched to dye after 5 seconds of freezing. Very very very angry. @KalindaKing why do we never get answers as to why this happens? It’s not connection issues. It’s a Glu issue. I’m done with kollections until we get an answer for this happening to people so often.
    @samaaanthaaa Did that happen at the end of completing the Kollection - one of your last picks? 
    That’s happened to me too. It happened like my 2nd pick in the diamond collection and in another random kollection too. I missed the diamond bundle because of it 😭
  • SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    My free box! I would’ve liked the gb top but still super happy with my pick 😁
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    Got the top in my free box 😊

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    @KalindaKing The end of the kollection. It stopped and had the check on the shoes then when I press collect it like moved again to the dye and checked that.
  • miracleoutromiracleoutro Registered Users, Member 10 Posts

I love this entire fit! I’m so happy with my pick!
    IOS Doll
    Level 43
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @samaaanthaaa Yeah, the team asked me to confirm if that's when it happens. I'm afraid there's nothing I can do and we're aware. Sorry!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    happy birthday style queen!! 🥳 @mikaylachimo
  • RocketQueenRocketQueen Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    I spun the new kollection and got the 80 k stars - I’ve never gotten stars from a kollection before so I’m so pleased! I didn’t get any weekend items from the free box, but did get this outfit that I’ve been after for a while so I guess I’m happy 😄
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.