KK:H Weekday TB Event - 7/6/20 Tapping the Summertime Blues Away!

Comments

• haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

kstars!!! im so happy thatll make vip easier
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    First box 🤡😭

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    serahyyy said:

Cute pick. 
    That bird haunts my dreams i swear
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    So we're sure it's a VIP weekend next? I wish the bullhorn looked like it's supposed to when it's a VIP coming. I like saving work gigs for that and I'm bad at keeping track of when I should expect it.
    Platform: Android

• BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    I’m in love with what I received on my first box
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Are the bullhorn gonna come back after update? 💖
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    edited July 2020
    So we're sure it's a VIP weekend next? I wish the bullhorn looked like it's supposed to when it's a VIP coming. I like saving work gigs for that and I'm bad at keeping track of when I should expect it.
    100% positive! We get 4 weekend events every update, and they’ve been in this order recently, although VIP has always been the 4th weekend!
    Weekend 1: professional
    Weekend 2: reality
    Weekend 3: dating or party
    Weekend 4: VIP
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    are videos for stars not working for anyone else? it usually refreshes at 6, and now its past that..
    I feel like the week events could be better. At least with the weekend we know what we get with the earnables. During the week, we sometimes get what we actually wanted but some weeks literally nothing we wanted so it feels like a waste of time.

• serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Kween_of_the_Kastle haha, I have been wanting to get the bird out of my way for t long now.
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I will reach the TB this week

@DelphineGarnier For me, I like the surprise of the item but 9/10 times it's something dumb. The past few weeks I've focused on business gigs, but they take a lot of energy and don't give back enough event points to reach the TB. But at least I was able to earn k-stars instead of getting my 10000th pair of black heels. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    We used to not have any weekday events. After the Weekend Event, We would play independently, and come here to chat and hang out in what was the Mondsy Sntivipation thread. Then occasionally and out of the blue, we'd get a special weekday event. I believe they were generally Vintage show your style events. Then they became often. Next everyone clamored for missed event items so this csme about as an easy way to get those items into the hands of the players who want them. That was the birth of the current Weedday Tb event. Now we have New style SYS every week, a dpecial Werkend event, and fill the weekdays with a standard event for those who want it.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    @kokokokonut I didn't realize! Really makes me appreciate these events. You know what, I could always use more pink dyes. Sometimes they really come in handy during SYS.
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Lol.  The game has really evolved event wise.  I can’t wait to see what happens in the next 3 1/2 + years. ;)
    pink dye does come on handy, but a nice necklace every once in a while wouldn’t hurt. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    lmao guess all im getting is dye this week

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Sorry for this being off topic but could someone who owns the K-World Park in Seoul explain how it works? Do you get paid even if it's not fully furnished? And do you have to visit guests just like in the Brooklyn salon?

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I’ve never had kstars twice in my palettes!! I’m just really bad a picking 😭😭😭 at least give us 5 dyes because 3 is useless to grind that much and I’d rather have yellow and green than these ones ...
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    edited July 2020
    @dpeters Fully furnishing it keeps one of your clients happy, and you need all 3 happy to get the 4k stars and ~5000 cash. One of them requires a tour, which you have to do every week (it's a 3hr event) and the other just requires you to pay 250 cash for the right option. You have to visit every week to do that, but it takes all of 2 seconds. I'm not sure if you need to fully furnish it to begin, though.

EDIT: You get partial rewards for keeping a few of the guests happy. I forget how much, though. I think you get 500 cash if you have it all furnished but forget to interact with the park.
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Got Purple Dye on my 2nd Black Box.. Oh geez thank you... Now i have almost 90 of it.... I kinda wish it was at least Pink or Yellow x.x

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    @AYewKKH thank you so much! I'm thinking of buying it for VIP but wasn't sure if it was worth it :)
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    dpeters said:
    Sorry for this being off topic but could someone who owns the K-World Park in Seoul explain how it works? Do you get paid even if it's not fully furnished? And do you have to visit guests just like in the Brooklyn salon?

I bought it awhile so I might be remembering wrong, but the fully finished version is to make the third guest happy. With the first you pay with kash for an extra thing they want to see in the park and with the second you do a 3hr. gig. 

Thanks a lot @DelphineGarnier
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    Well at least I got yellow dye 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Someone prob already posted this but can we please get the SMC where this hair is from back please 😭😭😭😭