🗳️💄🍾 SYS - 7/9/20 - 90's Supermodel - Bring the Sticky Tape & Don't Fall!📸👠👗

Comments

• noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts

My 14 looks I didn’t really stick to the theme bcs once i saw the runway background i knew it’s gonna turn into gowns , started rough then got much better .
    anyway now i am first lets see how long it’ll last 😂
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts

Was voting yesterday and saw this gorgeous doll on the left , very pretty !!
  • ali015ali015 Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
     I’m super new to the game and was wondering: 
    1. How late can we submit our last look before the event ends?
    2. Are the SYS leaderboards random or if they’re determined by something? (ex. Rank in previous sys? Level?) Say if you do super well in the previous one, will you have higher competition in the next?

Lurking on the forums for a while and everyone’s looks are amazing. Makes me kinda nervous lol thanks for all your help 💖
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    @emmmtee thank you😊
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I believe same thing like last weekend gonna happen to me. This is ridiculous!! Tb appeared and keep submitting looks. Glu you have to fix this!!! I was in first since yesterday and I tried my best to create looks, and me ( and everyone else) deserves win in sys fairly!!! If in the morning I’m going to lose to her I’m gonna be very angry. 
    I lost any hope for this event. This seriously need to be fixed. At least make that people can’t use extra looks in last 6hours or something. 😒
    iOS player 

• SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @ali015
    1. you can submit as late as the second before sys ends—you’ll still get full voting, it’ll just show after the event ends, but it counts!
    2. the people in your TS group submit their first look around the same time as you, and they're on the same platform as you (iOS, android).
  • ali015ali015 Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    @SaigeAnne
    Thanks so much!
  • renisrenis Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    so disappointed with this sys, do not send these gala dresses did not score.

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Last two looks 

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    So yeah im not getting the hair on my main game cause someone shot up to an obnoxious amount and i literally dont want to try to out bid 🤦🏾‍♀️ my second game however i did rather well and im first. No buyers just fair competition 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    ali015 said:
     I’m super new to the game and was wondering: 
    1. How late can we submit our last look before the event ends?
    2. Are the SYS leaderboards random or if they’re determined by something? (ex. Rank in previous sys? Level?) Say if you do super well in the previous one, will you have higher competition in the next?

Lurking on the forums for a while and everyone’s looks are amazing. Makes me kinda nervous lol thanks for all your help 💖
    Personally I've found I need to submit my last look 10 minutes before voting ends for it to complete voting and be updated on TS. I've done 7 minutes and it didn't update on my TS board twice, so I had lower votes on my TS than I actually had, and it didn't fix itself during the 20 min wait for Prizes. It didn't effect my ranking either time so I didn't contact Glu so I can't say if Glu Customer Service would have helped. 

I've seen a few people say you can submit until the very end so I might be the exception or just unlucky. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • tessisthebesttessisthebest Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    edited July 2020
    *Silently screams* 
    Since quarantine started I have missed at least one if not two tickets every week. Love the extra sleep but this type of stuff makes me scream. This whole sys was a mess so I guess this is a pretty fitting end. 

Edit: thank you @ashleyy for my last look. Was trying in vain to get the hair :(
    IOS player
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Looks 9-12. Repetitive yeah, but I decided to not change what's working so close to the end of SYS.
    Btw the look #12 is a recreation of one of my previous looks that scored 53. Kinda sucky it scored 10 points less but that's okay ☺️

• danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Considering it took till look eight to get above forty I’m very surprised I managed to get the hair! And I didn’t even make it into the top five till like look ten so hopefully I can keep hold of it... I’m gonna keep telling myself I don’t need the red dress though just so I won’t be upset when I wake up 😂
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts

Soooo yeah I went full gown and my scores aren’t even higher. By some miracle I’m in 1st place!
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Tired of Sunday ticket buyers every week. This game just isn’t fun to play when you have no chance. 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @tessisthebest I heard that if you contact glu, they might give you the last prize since you’re so close to getting it
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • renisrenis Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    last look to make me happy

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    @tessisthebest I’m honored to inspire looks 💖 I’m so sorry you didn’t make it to the hair tho, your doll looks beautiful 💖
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I'd like the TS hair a lot more if it didn't have the chunky highlights, I love the style though, it's just the highlights ruin it for my doll. 1st place is a TB and only like 8 points ahead but I'll be happy with just the dress this week. Got the earnable hair 

So ready for this SYS to be over with 
    - Emmy
  • babydolljkbabydolljk Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    This SYS was a bummer. After my 14 tickets, I’m only at 514 and 10th in the TS. I’m not against buying tickets but to get to 5th, I’d need at least 3 tickets and I’ve decided I’ll hold on and wait till a time I love the items. I used like 4 tickets last week to fight for 1st but the other doll got like 7 points more which sucked but that’s life lol
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @Amy136602 omg I would’ve voted for it too! I love it so much!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts

Top 3 having a battle of the basics. Not even gonna show you their outfits and be mean. Raghad girl I am so sorry they’re doing us dirty like this 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • CherCher Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    So far 4th on ts! I have ticket buyers in my group so hopefully will keep 4th or 5th 

• lilahswannkkhlilahswannkkh Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    i submitted my last look & i didn’t even get enough votes to receive the earnable hair🥺

i think i missed a ticket yesterday so that’s probably why but my votes were so bad this time, i saved lots of 90s inspiration but it didn’t work clearly💔