🗳️💄🍾 SYS - 7/9/20 - 90's Supermodel - Bring the Sticky Tape & Don't Fall!📸👠👗

Comments

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @Chooky1116 is this you?
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    can’t wait for the new update already. didn’t reach the last earnable and not going to be in top 5. idk but this update i’ve been scoring badly in SYS 😔

ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
    @LindaVB I think we made it! 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    12-14 looks
    I thankfully didn’t miss any ticket and I’m currently 1st so fingers crossed 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    2nd half

Glad there was some improvement but it didn’t last long...
    It’s so frustrating to keep getting 30s every week when I’m used to mid 40s to 50
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • tessisthebesttessisthebest Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic I would be shocked due to glu’s notorious greediness, but I will give it a try!
    @ashleyy Thank you for coming up with such beautiful looks, the voters are just a mess
    IOS player
  • gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    im so mad at myself rn cause i allowed myself to get baited and tried fighting for the 1st place with a girl who bought at least 3 triple threats in the first day but i managed to catch up by buying 2 tickets but of course, she had to submit another 3 tickets or more in the last 5 minutes and i just wasted money and still didnt get the hair...
    It really is ridiculous there's no way we can win without buying at least 10 tickets.
                                                                    𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋 | 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾
    @tessisthebest you never know with glu. I hope they give it to you!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    omg no update i think i am first :open_mouth:
    i think my last look finished getting votes and i beat her somehow. it still is unfair cause even though i was second in my group before i submitted my last 2 free looks ( the first ticket buyer around 100 points before me) but i wouldnt be able to win without extra tickets, pls glu lets limit the number of extra tickets we can submit.
                                                                    𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋 | 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    I gotta rant- I was in first and within the last TEN MINUTES this girl jumps from under 550 to over 1000. I'm so annoyed.
  • odalysflowersodalysflowers Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    @grada the same thing happened to me!! I was well in the top 5 before submitting any extra tickets. I submitted one extra ticket Saturday and was 2nd behind 2 people in first. They only had like 8 more points an hour before the event finished and decided heck I’ll submit one more just to get in first. I don’t even like the TS hair that much. And then comes a girl that was in 5th and submitted 3 extra tickets now she has 65 more points than I do. Finished the event in second. 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited July 2020
    My looks 13-16
    I did buy additional tickets to surpass a TB.

Do I think it was unfair of me?
    Nah. She (and some other dolls) bombarded everyone with tickets on day one. I was able to surpass others and all the time I was placed right behind her using my free tickets only.
    (The comparison of scores, the same pic I attached earlier)

I'm just reclaiming the prize I deserved to win fair and square 🤷🏻‍♀️

This SYS has been very good to me scores wise - I had two single looks score 53 in the past but here I was getting 45-50 consistently (except for the looks 13-16 but I don't wanna talk about it 🤣) 

Also, I'm sorry to all the dolls that got robbed of votes. This SYS was kinda strange 😕
    I've seen so many beautiful looks both on here and in the voting booth and I wanted to say that y'all rock! 💖💪🏻
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Soooo...dear the doll who’s in 1st place in my group, you’re the reason why people hate sys. I started a day late, submitted 10 looks, scored an average of 51.2 per look. But there’s no point in scoring well or even trying when others dolls just spend $20 on tickets with bad looks. Here’s a look at 3 of my looks vs. 3 of the girl in 1st place’s looks. 😫

• dddkkhdddkkh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    edited July 2020
    That's what I' ve been like lately. I really like this long hair. The last look is my highest score~

I love the trendsetters dress. So glad that me and @LindaVB got it! Her looks were gorgeous!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    noha62 said:

My 14 looks I didn’t really stick to the theme bcs once i saw the runway background i knew it’s gonna turn into gowns , started rough then got much better .
    anyway now i am first lets see how long it’ll last 😂
    OMG OMG IT ACTUALLY LASTED I GOT 1st PLACE 😭😭😭😭
  • rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts

This was a BLOOD BATH. The Hunger Games, all in one. When I checked my TS after I went to sleep, there were two girls already with 175 points and one on the 217 🤡 Thankfully the schedule difference played in my favor and got 1st place even when I missed a ticket 😅 Loved the red dress, but this SYS was a whole nightmare.
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Looks 3-14. Really sucks I never actually used my planned outfits that featured more casual looks and separate pieces because I had to try and stay on par to get the earnables. I was falling behind quite a few times and literally only got the earnable hair on my 14th look. I’m also surprised that my Thierry Mugler inspired look did pretty well!

During the last stretch, I was Top 3 then fell to 5th and clung on there!

Earnable and Trendsetters styling. I‘m seriously obsessed with the earnables, especially the hair and I’m surprised by how I styled the TS dress. I’m actually super into the rocker vibes I’m getting haha.

EDIT: major kudos to @ashleyy as well for serving some amazing looks and even passing some ticket buyers! Amazing job girl 💖
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Android game got 1st! Ios i got second 🤦🏾‍♀️
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    The hair is cute, right? Cause like no one fought me for it really. But yay now I have 1st place. That dress is hot too. 
  • emxkkhemxkkh Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    got 4th place due to 3 tb