๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿพ SYS - 7/9/20 - 90's Supermodel - Bring the Sticky Tape & Don't Fall!๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘—

Comments

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

This hair looks good with anyone but me I swear lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ I just couldn't get used to it no matter the face shape - eye shape I used so decided to let go. It was a very close competition in my game because top 4 was buying tickets in moderation (except for one girl that didn't even try to look good, just submitted as many as possible) and I was one ticket away from first place but nah. I will spend my money on something I really want and love. Congratulations to all dolls!ย 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Well I came in second thanks to that sneaky ticket buyer. The dress is really pretty and dyes very beautifully.

At least I'm ready for Galaxy SYS!

Here are my highest, lowest and favorite looks. My male doll came in first place, overall his looks scored better than my female doll...ย 
    ย 
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ทย  French gal โ›ต Avid sailor ๐Ÿฑ Cat owner ๐Ÿฃ Sushi lover ๐Ÿ›๏ธ Museum workerย 
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I got 4th place. I'm just happy I managed to stay in the top 5.

As you can see, #3 and I had no chance against the top 2.

Lowest, highest and favourite looks:

• JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    I got first for the third week in a row ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜
    Itโ€™s so nice to get first when youโ€™re a free player since it rarely happens, these last 3 weeks have been the only times I have ever gotten first ๐ŸŒธ
    Klara served amazing looks, would not have been mad at second if she had passed me๐ŸŒธ

iOS player ๐ŸŒธ
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar ๐Ÿ™ˆ
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture donโ€™t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    I came 2nd this week, Iโ€™m fine with that as I didnโ€™t care much for the hair.ย 
    But I was first place all weekend whenever I checked and then in the last like 6 hours 2nd place over took me with at least 2 extra tickets.ย 
    I donโ€™t let myself get excited about the possibility ย winning anymore, it never happens.ย 
    Iโ€™d be mad if it was opal or twilight dye to be won this week as I never get those. But happy for the girl who got the hair, she wanted it more than me.ย 
    Itโ€™s a beautiful day to save lives ๐Ÿ’ž
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    I really love this dress! I'm definitely going to dye it a few different colors!ย 
  • KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    some of my looks...

ย I was 3rd & 4th almost all weekend and then this happened

Android player. Looking for friends ๐Ÿ™‚๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿต๏ธ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒผ
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    kkh_clarice said: โ™ ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฃ๏ธโ™ฆ๏ธ

With @fallon @PlantWitch and @Rumpelstilzchen โคโคโค loved, perfect ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ž
    English is not my first language ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท
    Android, add me:ย 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    2nd place to a ticket buyer as always ๐Ÿ™ƒ
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Such a pretty doll @AmyMimi ๐Ÿ˜Š you pull off those makeup eyes so nicely.ย 
    - Emmy
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    Much to my surprise I came in 3rd and got the dress. I really wanted it, so I couldn't be happier with this outcome!ย 

The SYS wasn't as fun as usual and I hope I won't have to see or wear any gowns for at least two weeks. I hope next week the theme will be crystal clear and people will actually stick to it!ย 

I'm off to dye my dress now ๐Ÿฅฐ
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts

My last look and my styling! I got third even though I missed a ticket because it came when I was asleep ๐Ÿ˜ด my group had tbs as well but they stopped submitting on the final day... and I believe I would have come first if I submitted the 14th look (there was only 48votes between me and 1st place). I wouldn't use the hair that much but the Kstars and dye would have been nice... oh well ๐Ÿ™‚

****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @Bear_KKH thank you so much ๐Ÿ’• I know theyโ€™re not everyoneโ€™s favourite but i love them ! Theyโ€™re my go to eyes ๐Ÿ˜Š
    iOS ๐Ÿ˜Š
    A+++
    ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    I mostly scored 45s consistently until my last look which got 36! But I still came in fourth and... does anyone want to play Barbies???

(Couldnโ€™t help immediately dying the TS dress pink!)
    playing on iOS.ย  PM me if you want to be friends!ย 

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:

Hope everyone has a great week!ย 
    This look is absolutely stunning from head to toe ! ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ The makeup! The accessories ! <chef kiss>๐Ÿ˜š
    IOS Playerย 
  • Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Nvm
    Iโ€™m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:
    Came in 2nd to a TB. I love the TS dress and am happy I was still able to snag it even with my low scores. Got to finally put some emerald dye to use with the earnable and TS dress.

Hope everyone has a great week!ย 

@Bear_KKH I'm OBSESSED with the way you styled this. That emerald look isย ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’š
    iOS Player since 2k14 ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆย Canadianย ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ 6ixSideย ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผย เฎ…ย Eelam Tamilย ๐Ÿฏ
    ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿฆธ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฆโ›ˆ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ•‰๐Ÿช”โ™‹๏ธ๐Ÿ‘‘๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ”ฅ
    ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ๐Ÿคถ๐ŸปMerry Christmas๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ„
    โœŠ๐Ÿฟย Black Lives Matterย โœŠ๐Ÿฟ

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Thank you so much @TrashleyKKH and @Sahana ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜
    - Emmy
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    edited July 2020
    @Carol Davidaย  Girl I love your style! Every look you always kill it! ๐Ÿ”ฅ
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    @brom617 tysm girl for your compliment๐Ÿฅฐโค๐Ÿค—
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) โžก the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvmโ˜บ

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Late to the party, but still wanted to share. Iโ€™m grateful for the win but ofc it happens during a week where Iโ€™m not in โ€œloveโ€ with the ts prize lol. I like the hair though but would love it with a little less volume. I had 2 tbโ€™s in my group that I was able to overtake with both ending up tied for 2nd which seems odd, but Iโ€™ll take the win anyway.ย 

• MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    The TS hair is quite voluminous, so not for everyday maybe, but Iโ€™m really glad I got it because I missed out on the big voluminous hair from a VIP event last year (by 30 points, so just a minor k-star purchase but I was waiting for Maria to make me an offer and I missed the deadlineโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜ญ). Seeing otherโ€™s pictures with it, I am now noticing that there is a slight color cast on the bleached strands to match the color of the rest of the hair, which I think is nice, so the difference in the toneย isnโ€™t as stark!
    ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท in ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    Wow! For the first time in several months I finally came up first! Last three looks did well and I managed to pass ticketbuyer.ย 

KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    kittykatx said:
    First time in about 4 months that I have managed to come first after overtaking the tb in my group! ๐Ÿ˜

Ladies in red on the runway with @thallisa , @Areys and @kaydencekkh โค๏ธ๐Ÿฅ‚
    Sorry, I just saw this!! thanks for including me doll ๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ
    iOS
    โœงโŠฐ Add me here!ย โŠฑโœง
    ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts

Is anyone obsessed with these selfies as much as I am ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’•
    @Carol Davida Iโ€™m obsessed with you in this pink hair! It looks amazing on your doll