🗳️💄🍾 SYS - 7/9/20 - 90's Supermodel - Bring the Sticky Tape & Don't Fall!📸👠👗

Comments

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 427 Posts

This hair looks good with anyone but me I swear lol 😂 I just couldn't get used to it no matter the face shape - eye shape I used so decided to let go. It was a very close competition in my game because top 4 was buying tickets in moderation (except for one girl that didn't even try to look good, just submitted as many as possible) and I was one ticket away from first place but nah. I will spend my money on something I really want and love. Congratulations to all dolls! 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Well I came in second thanks to that sneaky ticket buyer. The dress is really pretty and dyes very beautifully.

At least I'm ready for Galaxy SYS!

Here are my highest, lowest and favorite looks. My male doll came in first place, overall his looks scored better than my female doll... 

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 258 Posts
    edited July 13
    I got 4th place. I'm just happy I managed to stay in the top 5.

As you can see, #3 and I had no chance against the top 2.

Lowest, highest and favourite looks:

• JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    I got first for the third week in a row 😱😍
    It’s so nice to get first when you’re a free player since it rarely happens, these last 3 weeks have been the only times I have ever gotten first 🌸
    Klara served amazing looks, would not have been mad at second if she had passed me🌸

iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 258 Posts
    I came 2nd this week, I’m fine with that as I didn’t care much for the hair. 
    But I was first place all weekend whenever I checked and then in the last like 6 hours 2nd place over took me with at least 2 extra tickets. 
    I don’t let myself get excited about the possibility  winning anymore, it never happens. 
    I’d be mad if it was opal or twilight dye to be won this week as I never get those. But happy for the girl who got the hair, she wanted it more than me. 
    iOS player 🥰 🇬🇧 ✨ Add me https://www.facebook.com/samantha.kkh.75
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    I really love this dress! I'm definitely going to dye it a few different colors! 
  • KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    some of my looks...

I was 3rd & 4th almost all weekend and then this happened

Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 476 Posts
    ♠️♥️♣️♦️

With @fallon @PlantWitch and @Rumpelstilzchen ❤❤❤
    loved, perfect 😍💞
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 
    https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 891 Posts
    2nd place to a ticket buyer as always 🙃
                 iOS player 🇺🇸
    ✨PM to add me on FB✨
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,041 Posts
    Such a pretty doll @AmyMimi 😊 you pull off those makeup eyes so nicely. 
    - Emmy
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    Much to my surprise I came in 3rd and got the dress. I really wanted it, so I couldn't be happier with this outcome! 

The SYS wasn't as fun as usual and I hope I won't have to see or wear any gowns for at least two weeks. I hope next week the theme will be crystal clear and people will actually stick to it! 

I'm off to dye my dress now 🥰
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 307 Posts

My last look and my styling! I got third even though I missed a ticket because it came when I was asleep 😴 my group had tbs as well but they stopped submitting on the final day... and I believe I would have come first if I submitted the 14th look (there was only 48votes between me and 1st place). I wouldn't use the hair that much but the Kstars and dye would have been nice... oh well 🙂

.•°¤* 🍓 𝓲𝓞𝓢 ᴇᴜʀᴏᴘᴇᴀɴ ғʀᴇᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ sɪɴᴄᴇ ʟᴀᴛᴇ 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿 🧚  *¤°•.
    #morewaystoearndiamonds #improveearnableitems #makekkhgreatagain
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    @Bear_KKH thank you so much 💕 I know they’re not everyone’s favourite but i love them ! They’re my go to eyes 😊
    iOS Player 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 154 Posts
    I mostly scored 45s consistently until my last look which got 36! But I still came in fourth and... does anyone want to play Barbies???

(Couldn’t help immediately dying the TS dress pink!)
    playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 3,196 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:

Hope everyone has a great week! 
    This look is absolutely stunning from head to toe ! 🤩🤩🤩🤩 The makeup! The accessories ! <chef kiss>😚
    IOS Player 
  • Angie7680Angie7680 Junior Member Registered Users 146 Posts
    edited July 13
    Nvm
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:
    Came in 2nd to a TB. I love the TS dress and am happy I was still able to snag it even with my low scores. Got to finally put some emerald dye to use with the earnable and TS dress.

Hope everyone has a great week! 

@Bear_KKH I'm OBSESSED with the way you styled this. That emerald look is 😍💚
    iOS Free Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    #CapOnTS #MakeKKHGreatAgain #BoycottKlosetDiamondItems
    #Compensation4WeekdaySYS #Compensation4Hackers
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,041 Posts
    Thank you so much @TrashleyKKH and @Sahana 🤗😘
    - Emmy
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    edited July 14
    @Carol Davida  Girl I love your style! Every look you always kill it! 🔥
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Expert Member Registered Users 6,140 Posts
    @brom617 tysm girl for your compliment🥰❤🤗
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    Late to the party, but still wanted to share. I’m grateful for the win but ofc it happens during a week where I’m not in “love” with the ts prize lol. I like the hair though but would love it with a little less volume. I had 2 tb’s in my group that I was able to overtake with both ending up tied for 2nd which seems odd, but I’ll take the win anyway. 

• MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    The TS hair is quite voluminous, so not for everyday maybe, but I’m really glad I got it because I missed out on the big voluminous hair from a VIP event last year (by 30 points, so just a minor k-star purchase but I was waiting for Maria to make me an offer and I missed the deadline… 😭). Seeing other’s pictures with it, I am now noticing that there is a slight color cast on the bleached strands to match the color of the rest of the hair, which I think is nice, so the difference in the tone isn’t as stark!
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 13.7
    Current level: 44
  • kate_kkhkate_kkh New Member Registered Users 133 Posts
    Wow! For the first time in several months I finally came up first! Last three looks did well and I managed to pass ticketbuyer. 

KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    kittykatx said:
    First time in about 4 months that I have managed to come first after overtaking the tb in my group! 😍

Ladies in red on the runway with @thallisa , @Areys and @kaydencekkh ❤️🥂
    Sorry, I just saw this!! thanks for including me doll 🔥❤️
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • RikkRikk New Member Registered Users 3,254 Posts

Is anyone obsessed with these selfies as much as I am 🤩😍💗💓💞💟💕
    @Carol Davida I’m obsessed with you in this pink hair! It looks amazing on your doll