Options

When are male players going to get updates ?

2Next

Comments

• Options
    LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    Lucyxox said:
    I don’t think anyone was called out it just makes sense to keep the conversation in one thread - we all sympathise with lack of inclusion for male dolls but if Koko could get glu to do anything she wanted to the game with a snap of her fingers I think things would be very different lololol glu employees read the boards anyway but please don’t put everything on Koko she does a lot for us as it is 💕
    I do apologise if it feels that way. My concerns are not at her. Of course not. It’s just very frustrating to find out that Glu do read these forums but when have they actually listened to the players? The only thing they’ve actually done for us is allow us to date Cassio. And even that took years. Koko is obviously helpful and does a lot for the community. I guess it’s just very annoying when none of us are heard. Koko does an amazing job I just wish Glu would do the same…
    I know I think we all feel that way over a lot of things in the game - I would love to see more inclusion for male dolls too. I hope some things can happen like using same items for everyone to access that’s a really good idea! 💕💗 
  • Options
    IwantaKorkonalaskaIwantaKorkonalaska Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    I don't know the protocol to this, saw the thread on reddit shared, and I'm here supporting this! As a man irl playing with a female doll because of the more diverse clothing variety, and also the pronoun feature! I'm being call 'they' when I choose HE since I restarted playing.
    + 🎇 ⚜️ 👑 Triple Crown of Number 1's GOBIN recipient  🏆⚜️🎇. + 
  • Options
    gecko2gecko2 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I strongly agree with all said above. It’s frustrating when they include male dolls in their promotional emails but nothing is added for players in the game. The inclusion of seasons limits the ability to acquire male clothing or accessories. Instead of throwback boxes every week, there are 2-3 for the whole month. I understand it’s a minority player base, but every update continues to further exclude male dolls in content. Even if new items aren’t being developed for male dolls, there are many past seasonal items that are locked. The game experience would be improved if we had a chance to earn these items. 

I agree that handhelds, accessories, and beauty content should become unisex. While it wouldn’t solve the lack of male content, it would increase the gameplay experience. Seasons could also be updated to allow more throwback boxes for male players to earn. I’m not interested in spending tickets on clothes and hairstyles I can’t appreciate. 
  • Options
    qsabzqsabz Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    Bumping up this thread because I've seen this topic brought up in many threads for a long time. 
    🌸🌺🌷💐🪷🌸🌺💐🌷

Everyone deserves cool clothes, lol.
  • Options
    ashpikachuashpikachu Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    WE WANT MALE CLOTHES NOW
  • Options
    Jestypooh27Jestypooh27 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    gecko2 said:
    I strongly agree with all said above. It’s frustrating when they include male dolls in their promotional emails but nothing is added for players in the game. The inclusion of seasons limits the ability to acquire male clothing or accessories. Instead of throwback boxes every week, there are 2-3 for the whole month. I understand it’s a minority player base, but every update continues to further exclude male dolls in content. Even if new items aren’t being developed for male dolls, there are many past seasonal items that are locked. The game experience would be improved if we had a chance to earn these items. 

I agree that handhelds, accessories, and beauty content should become unisex. While it wouldn’t solve the lack of male content, it would increase the gameplay experience. Seasons could also be updated to allow more throwback boxes for male players to earn. I’m not interested in spending tickets on clothes and hairstyles I can’t appreciate. 
    Omg I was hoping someone mentioned this! every I remember I got an email for the halloween update (and literally every other update if i'm being honest) and they always use male dolls in the promo for new things but when you go all happy updating your app, you realize there's nothing for us. it's honestly like a slap in the face, every time i get those emails :/
     i agree i think now that sys is going to be a little limited on content now, they should really adding throwback boxes (and not female only items but knowing them they prob will) as prizes.
     also if the game is really ending(lol) like people say, here's the perfect opportunity for glu to redeem themselves and start with a fresh mind for the game and give the people what they want.
    alongside from them opening the makeup section or female clothes, i really want to see more high fashion or baggier silhouettes. we have SOO many skinny jeans and trench coats it's almost like each item is a carbon copy of the other just in a different color!! personally, i dress more feminine so seeing these silhouettes are a little out of comfort zone and don't look flattering on me. if glu is looking for inspiration there is so much from dacades such as the 80's or as early as the 50's or even later then that. men's fashion has existed for so long you just have to pay attention and take notes.

some items i would love to see would be chokers, flares, pleated pants, more bold jewelry, see through clothing, lingerie/underwear, heeled shoes or boots, high tops, baggy jeans/pants, streetwear, nose rings/lip rings/face and body jewelry, crop tops, freckles/ moles, lipsticks(yes please for me :) ) cutout clothing, different fabrics such as corduroy, satin, velvet, and more, designers brands like moschino, gucci, dior, etc. 

I have so much more ideas since i've been studying fashion for a long time, so if anyone from glu sees this give me a call ;)