🗳️ 🌈 SYS -7/16/20 - Rainbow Realness (Look at all the Colors!)🌈

Comments

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

I justified buying 6 tickets since top 5 was all tb's and thought well, since no one decent gets the prizes (the best looking girl ended up coming 11th place 🙄) I might as well barge in but noooooo! That was a big mistake! Even with 6 tickets I came 4th - that means no more buying tickets for sys. Really, I won't bother with it no more if three lame af girls snatch first three spots with 1200, 1000 and 800 points (I know 800 is doable but that lame girl no way got that on her own) and the only one I liked more than myself comes 11th place. Just no. Sorry for the rant 🤷‍♀️
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    BritKKH said:
    Some looks I’ve seen in the voting booth that I loved 🥰

Thank you so much. I have been wanting to get on someone’s loved looks board for a while! My doll was the 10th doll with the balloon. It ended up with 42 votes. ✨🌈
    @BritKKH I loved it, it’s very pastel princess 🥰 it should’ve got more than 42 votes imo!
    I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    2nd place behind a very off-theme tb and I had another one but I caught up to her yesterday. I did lots of repeat outfits lol. I loved seeing the colourful looks both here and in the voting booth 🌈 

****𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓖𝓛𝓤 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷/𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮. 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻💋****
    ⭐𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈⭐💎𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎💎
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    I came in the 2nd place, the tb was far away from me 😂
    I’m so in love with this dress 😍

iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • thatssofetchthatssofetch Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    Stayed in 3rd for a good portion of this sys and I’m a bit sad I couldn’t get the hair but the doll in 1st ended up going over 1000 😩 Atleast I was able to get the lovely dress though, it’s so pretty 💕😊
    Here’s my lowest, highest and favourite + the ts dress 🌈

GORGINA ✨
  • thatssofetchthatssofetch Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    ashleyy said:
    Light fairy vs dark Fairy 🧚🏻‍♀️ 

Absolutely love this! 
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    Feeling like tinkerbell 💞🧚🏻‍♀️ If only I had some fairy wings ✨

iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    edited July 2020
    didnt win the last earnable or the ts dress so to distract myself i compiled a few of my favourite looks from the voting booth (its late i know work was too busy 😆)

iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    aw that girl got banned before I got to thank her 💔
  • jezebellejezebelle Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Highest, lowest, and two favorites. Got my highest score ever on this one. 
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    edited July 2020
    hotpotato said:
    Ok, I’ve had this question on my mind for a while now, is it more “controversial” to submit extra tickets at the beginning or at the end of an event? 
    I’m really looking for other perspectives on this.

All in all, glu is still getting money for every extra entry, so they’re the real winners right?🥴

agree-for at the start
    awesome-for at the end
    or u can reply in more detail! 
    So I ticket buy lol 🤷🏾‍♀️
    I stay on theme but like I just started back playing after a two years hiatus so I barely have clothes. I usually score mid to high 30s so I’ll submit a extra ticket the same time I submit a regular ticket lol. Since I score in the 30s i gradually work my way up to the top lol. I may submit a extra look every other ticket depending on the rankings and usually sit anywhere in top 10 and feel out the group. I have like 5 extra tickets from previous events. I don’t use them unless I reallllly want something. But so far so good I havent found myself on someone’s post ranting about how I’m a tb lol. I came tied in fourth I only wanted the dress I’ve also been lucky and have been in chill groups. I enjoy the tb slander on here though lol. 1000+ points on day 1 is a bit much  lol. I feel like there’s different levels of tb’s lol
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • BumblebeebrayBumblebeebray Registered Users 112 Posts

Highest/Fave vs Lowest

I struggled with this one. Lost out on fifth place by only two votes. 
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I’m not going to lie I’ve boughten the triple threat bundle a couple of times, mostly for diamonds but then I have the tickets sitting there for awhile and I use them if I really want an item.

Every sys my TS groups starts out with people who buy the bundle and use 3 extra tickets right at the start. I wait until the end to see if my score from my free tickets is high enough to beat them (I usually score high so I usually pass them) and the past couple of week I have won without using extra tickets so it is possible. 

This week I used two extra tickets to take over first place at the end because I wanted the hair. I know that if I want something in the game I’m probably going to have to pay which is the part that sucks. I wish I didn’t have to pay for extra tickets to win the event because if everyone had the same amount of tickets I would have won for free 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    Well, I knew my luck would run out: after 2 weeks winning 1st because for once my TS groups were fair, the ticketbuyers are back! One started submitting extras right from the beginning, fell behind and submitted more towards the end. Another one appeared by look 5, and again submitted a bunch of extras in the end. A 3rd one that wasn't even in the top 8 appeared 30 minutes before the end. The doll that should have been in 1st with her free 14 looks decided to claim her place back, submitted 7 extra looks in the last 30 minutes and did end up 1st, so good for you, Marion, because at least you were on theme and scoring decently (our group overall didn't score that well) and you deserved it more than the other 3 ticketbuyers!
    I should have been second and got pushed back to 5th, so thankfully I still managed to snatch the rainbow dress, but no twilight dye for me, so I'm still stuck with 3 and still can't dye anything. And unfortunately, the girl who ended in 6th was behind me by only 4 points and got nothing, when she was also a good competitor throughout the weekend. You deserved more than that, Mia! All that for 3 girls with mediocre scores (if TS was based on average, they would have respectively been 4th, 6th and 5th) to win the prizes… You really know how to make a game enjoyable, Glu! Keep on pretending you don't see these messages every week… 🙄 @KalindaKing

Again this week, like the rest of my group, I didn't score fantastic but not terrible either. It's weird seeing on the forum how widely different the scores are for very similar looks, getting 30s for some and 50s for others. My 2nd look tanked at 36, then I got 3 49s in a row and everything else was around average. For the 1st time in a while, I couldn't break 50. I usually score better than this but I think everyone in the voting booth was confused on what to pick. Or at least I know I was. After spending the last few weeks voting for 0 diamond, I had decided I wouldn't waste my time in the voting booth this week, but I couldn't figure out what voters wanted so I ended up going there more often than I wanted, and guess what? Still no diamond this week! I think it's been a month now. Cool feature, Glu, cool feature.

Also, it seems like we're back to getting the rewards after a couple minutes now. I was in the SYS window when they appeared and went to collect right away but noticed that the scores kept changing even after that. My rank stayed the same, so it didn't change anything for me, but if you can, go collect your rewards as soon as it's over because others might still be able to pass you even after the results have been announced if their scores haven't fully refreshed yet (which is how it already was before they changed the waiting time to 20 minutes, I know).
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    @Chooky1116 We look so cute! Thanks so much for including me in such august company ❤️
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    AYewKKH said:
    @Chooky1116 We look so cute! Thanks so much for including me in such august company ❤️
    Your welcome ☺️ You look beautiful 💕
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    Stayed in 3rd for a good portion of this sys and I’m a bit sad I couldn’t get the hair but the doll in 1st ended up going over 1000 😩 Atleast I was able to get the lovely dress though, it’s so pretty 💕😊
    Here’s my lowest, highest and favourite + the ts dress 🌈

Love your eyeshadow. Where is it from?
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    Hi yall, I kinda took the night off and so coming back and seeing all of your posts were truly heartwarming. To be perfectly honest I don't blame the player for what was said, I know it was a very touchy subject, but until it happened in my family I remember making comments like fml and kms all the time. I hope the player sees how many people it affects and is able to step out of their bubble to see how wide the issue spreads. 
    Those comments did spark a big train of comments, but I was pleasantly surprised at how everyone handled and discussed the subject. @RachelLiebe put it best in her response, it created a discussion to push the boundaries of what is normally said in this forum. 

I want to thank @RachelLiebe @Rikk @thesweetone @ViennaKKH @woahbabesursotoxic for each replying to my comment and being so nice and supportive, It was great feeling that sisterhood I so often have heard about among forum members. 
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    edited July 2020
    lol
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    I finally got service and went to claim my SYS prizes and the SYS icon is gone!! It’s always there until Tuesday. How do I get my prizes?
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @datesaremyfave ❤️You’re welcome. I hope we were able to make you feel better about the situation, even just a tiniest bit
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @ashleydianem I would message eggs or Kalinda! They probably had to take down for new one not taking into consideration people may have not gotten the weekend prizes 
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH gorge, scuse me I’m off to dye that dress AND those gloves black...
    playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @datesaremyfave you’re welcome 🥰
    Hope you feel much better now
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    Hi yall, I kinda took the night off and so coming back and seeing all of your posts were truly heartwarming. To be perfectly honest I don't blame the player for what was said, I know it was a very touchy subject, but until it happened in my family I remember making comments like fml and kms all the time. I hope the player sees how many people it affects and is able to step out of their bubble to see how wide the issue spreads. 
    Those comments did spark a big train of comments, but I was pleasantly surprised at how everyone handled and discussed the subject. @RachelLiebe put it best in her response, it created a discussion to push the boundaries of what is normally said in this forum. 

I want to thank @RachelLiebe @Rikk @thesweetone @ViennaKKH @woahbabesursotoxic for each replying to my comment and being so nice and supportive, It was great feeling that sisterhood I so often have heard about among forum members. 
    I’m glad I could be of any reassurance/support for you. I genuinely mean it when I say that anyone experiencing this (either secondhand from a friend/family member or considering it themselves) can give me a message and I’ll talk to them.
    Anything to help anyone where I can 
    I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @MynameisDee82 the rainbow eyes are from the closet 😊👍
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Finally have the free time to post. 😂💖
    I was able to finish in 5th place which im happy, i really wanted the hair and i hope i will get it bc of the new sys.

Also the last day i saw my doll😂 and i was like "???????🤔🤔" 
    It was my first look
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.