Options

🗳️🔁KK:H Weekday SYS- TB 7/20 Art Gallery Opening Redux🎨

Comments

• Options
    ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
     I submitted my 9th look at around 8 am PST (an hour and a half ago) and got my total votes within 2 minutes, as it’s been the entire time. I submitted my 10th look 10 mins ago and not one single vote yet🤔 weird...
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • Options
    thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Submitted my look ~15 minutes ago and not a single vote yet!
    Tbh I'm kinda glad. Yeah, it was nice getting scores immediately but maybe that means our looks will finally get the time and attention they deserve? Could this mean a possible increase in scores? Because I remember people saying they score way lower this SYS than usually. I guess we will see ☺️
  • Options
    samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @happeninwithhannah congrats doll! 🥳
  • Options
    happeninwithhannahhappeninwithhannah Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    @samanthakkh thank you! congrats on your picks as well!
  • Options
    Gigi_kkh_Gigi_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    I think the energy and dyes will stay there as in the TB boxes which in my opinion harder work than the sys to make it fair we should ask the next weeks  for the last earnable box to be guaranteed item Maybe it’s something they’ll listen too and it’ll be just like midweek throw back boxes . Just a suggestion so we don’t end up just picking energy for weeks . 
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Looks like scoring is back to the normal amount of time now (as opposed to getting my votes in 2 min since the start of the event)...maybe that’s because of the glitches with dolls seeing themselves in the voting booth repeatedly! I think I’m finally hitting my stride in the event...tons of people using extra tickets in both games but I’m feeling hopeful that I’ll be in the top 5 and get a TS box.
  • Options
    kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Sooooo, when are we, the not picked dolls, getting some compensation for this? The picked dolls are able to get 12!!! boxes that contain some big rewards. (+all the other small rewards for reaching the votes and voting in the voting booth) How is that fair? Why should we miss out on items, kstars, diamonds or even dye? Not fair, I really hope this gets solved somehow. (I do not blame any of the picked dolls,honestly good for you, this just rubs me the wrong way)
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I found this hair during voting.
     <chef kisses> 💋 💋 💋 
    Omg. I'm shaking. This look is absolutely gorgeous  <3
  • Options
    rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    How long is it taking to get votes now? I submitted my last look around an hour ago and haven't had any come in. I'm hoping the voting glitch was fixed, but wanted to see if anyone who submitted looks after the fast voting ended has gotten votes yet? or if its an issue where looks just aren't getting votes at all.
  • Options
    princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I found this hair during voting.
     <chef kisses> 💋 💋 💋 
    It looks beautiful on your doll 😍 every time I see it in the voting booth I'm tempted, but the GTL changes my features so I can never tell of I like it 😂
  • Options
    mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @SaigeAnne i was thinking same thing so last weekend and this event been mixing it up and I'm still on the fence about!
  • Options
    cleopatraliakcleopatraliak Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    :(
  • Options
    cleopatraliakcleopatraliak Registered Users, Member 62 Posts

• Options
    MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    I’m not sure if someone answered your question yet, but it’s part of the bundle of a kollection! It’s one of the older kollections, but the dress is still gorgeous!

Thank you! Sadly never got this one!! Looking forward to it!
  • Options
    Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    Broke 50! And I bought triple threat in beginning mainly to open a box- which I got 5 black dyes in lol.
  • Options
    BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Submitted a look 20 minutes ago and no votes yet. Let’s see how long it takes to finish 

edit: started getting votes after 40 minutes 
  • Options
    cdm1947cdm1947 Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    I've read through all your comments here and I've been taking notes to share with the team! Remember that the event ends on Thursday @ 10 AM EST. People who were picked for this event will also be picked for the next 2 Weekday SYS events in this update.
    So those of us that weren't chosen will never get the opportunity to play a weekday event?
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    cdm1947 said:
    I've read through all your comments here and I've been taking notes to share with the team! Remember that the event ends on Thursday @ 10 AM EST. People who were picked for this event will also be picked for the next 2 Weekday SYS events in this update.
    So those of us that weren't chosen will never get the opportunity to play a weekday event?
    We will next update!
    The selected players got it this update to test it out :)
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    @cdm1947 I'm pretty sure everyone will be able to play the weekday event starting with the next update, so sometime in August. But they won't be adding more games or changing up who is playing it for the next two weeks of this update. 
  • Options
    SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    Scored 51 on my 10th look! I’ve been getting mid-high 40s this SYS so I think I’m doing pretty well. Currently 5th with at least 3 TBs in my group. I hope I can stay in the top 5 so I can open a TS box!
  • Options
    SashaCatSashaCat Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    Glu should really pick more people for the next two weeks, the test would be more complete that way.
    Anyway, seeing the palettes you guys are showing up, I only miss two items so far so I really hope that they will make some changes and the event will be fun for everyone 
    I agree! It’s not fair that the same players get stars/diamonds and items 3 weeks in a row!!!! 
    @KalindaKing please pick new people each week 🥺🥺🥺🥺❤️
  • Options
    woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I haven’t posted anymore looks but here’s 2 of my most recent looks. I didn’t expect them to do so good
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Options
    dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    There really should be some kind of compensation for those who missed out on the diamonds and 12 boxes just because they were not selected.... 
  • Options
    ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    @SaigeAnne it wasn’t an option on your poll but i use the contour, peachy blush and nose highlight. i also use no free facial features. since kimiversary (when I changed my dolls entire face from free) my SYS scores have seriously increased. I average low-mid 50s now where before I was averaging low-mid 40s. I also use the dove aura on pretty much every look no matter the theme which I think also makes a difference 
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.