Options

šŸ—³ļøšŸ”KK:H Weekday SYS- TB 7/20 Art Gallery Opening ReduxšŸŽØ

Comments

• Options
    christina96christina96 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Ended up in 8th, I had no hope of getting in the top five without having to purchase extra tickets šŸ˜© Iā€™ll just have to wait to see whatā€™s in the TS boxes from those lucky enough to make it into top 5!šŸ˜…
  • Options
    ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    edited July 2020
    i donā€™t know why I expected to be able to claim prizes right away since we donā€™t for weekend SYS anymore butĀ YOUā€™VE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME.....itā€™s now 7 am. havenā€™t slept yet. waiting yet another 20 minutes. feeling ~delirious~
    ios dollĀ since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 šŸ¤ šŸ’•
    āœØadd me on fb:Ā https://www.facebook.com/ashley.meddsĀ āœØ
    ā†ŖļøŽ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Canā€™t wait to see all the tb pick a box with maybe 3 diamonds šŸ¤” could have bought a diamond pack with all that money šŸ˜‚

before this gets ā€œexposedā€ on fb again: I just mean I donā€™t see the point in using tickets during a weekday sys, doesnt mean I hate tb šŸ™ƒ
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • Options
    Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Can someone tell me where this dress is from, I've never noticed it before, maybe it's an old item.Ā 

- Emmy
  • Options
    helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    So 20 minutes waiting to claim the rewards. Iā€™m so far on 4th place but geez, Iā€™m scared to even open the silver box šŸ™ˆšŸ„ŗ
    iOs playerĀ 
  • Options
    Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    @eligur I feel the same! Although I wake up before 3 am on weekend SYS if I really love the prizes šŸ™ˆšŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
    ~ iOS player ~
  • Options
    livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Normally Iā€™m in 2nd, Iā€™m so anxious to open my TS box after picking energy and dye on my earnable boxes šŸ˜­
    iOS player since December 2014 šŸ‡«šŸ‡·šŸ‡µšŸ‡±
  • Options
    datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @ashleymedds this is literally me. Luckily Iā€™m on EST time but I woke up at 6am with so much anxiety that I wouldnā€™t get my last look in and didnā€™t go back to sleep lol
  • Options
    ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Hate the 20 minute wait but on the bright side I just realized I came in 2nd not 3rd šŸ’–
  • Options
    dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    As expected I didn't make it to top 5 but I can't wait to see everyone's palettes!Ā 
    Android playerĀ 
    Christmas lover šŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @Bear_KKH yes itā€™s an old item! I got it in a TB box!
  • Options
    CandyyCandyy Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    After opening dyes and dyes again in earnables, please tell me the TS box is going to be items ONLY.Ā 
    Srs, if I get dyes aĀ third time.....
    Inside Out Reaction GIF by Disney Pixar - Find  Share on GIPHY
  • Options
    SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    I finished 5th - so glad I remained in top 5, very curious to see how the box will look like šŸ¤”Ā 
    iOS player since July 2014Ā 
  • Options
    helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @livyx i feel you, i got energy and dyes in both boxes as well šŸ˜’
    iOs playerĀ 
  • Options
    kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    OK so hereā€™s my feedback: it was pretty unnecessary stress throughout the week for not great prizes. Yes I did get extremely lucky by getting a pallet with 50 K-Stars and picking it, but that was extremely rare and I donā€™t except to see it again. The amount of dyes and other BS in the throwback boxes meant that it was basically the same as doing the regular throwback boxes throughout the weekday, but more stressful because of TS. And the ticket buying was RAMPANT which Iā€™m sure Glu loves but made it very stressful. And then to top it all off I didnā€™t really pay attention to how much time I had left, I was in 3rd all day yesterday and used up all my tickets when I went to bed, there was 12 hours left in the event - and when I woke up this morning I was in 7th place because everyone submitted tickets I missed out on while I was sleeping (Iā€™m in Los Angeles). When I woke up I only had 30 seconds left of the event. Can anyone confirm how many total tickets we were supposed to have submitted for this SYS so I can keep that in mind for next time?Ā 
  • Options
    StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    my male doll started late and only got to submit 11 looks, and at the end of the event he still hasnā€™t been placed in a TS group so i wonder how this will go... canā€™t even claim any TS rewards šŸ˜•
    ā€ ios ā€¢ free player since november 2019 ā€
    ā™”Ėšāœ§Ė³āŗāŽĀ āŽā‚Šāœ§ą¼šā™”
  • Options
    elle123elle123 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Not sure how but I ended up submitting only 13 looks and I was only 4 points away from the final boxĀ  :'(
  • Options
    If there's non rare dye orĀ energyĀ in these boxes I'll be so mad. Please let these boxes be good and fix the earnable ones.Ā 
    - Emmy
  • Options
    WhitWhitWhitWhit Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    This SYS for me was really awful. All of my looks flopped. I did get some cool hair that I wouldnā€™t have gotten otherwise so I wonā€™t complain too much. Super surprised to see all of the dyes in the boxes. I only reached the first box lol and forgot to take a picture šŸ˜­. I came in 21st place which is the worst Iā€™ve ever done. Better luck next time lol!Ā 
  • Options
    @kayayem @elle123 there were only 13 ticketsĀ 
  • Options
    kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    @datesaremyfave thank you!Ā 
  • Options
    @jhabs thanks! It's pretty, hopefully I'll find it one day, I don't think I've ever seen it in my palletes before. My palletes love to be full of shoes and bracelets šŸ˜‚
    - Emmy
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Whew, itā€™s done! This was a fun and weird SYS. I loved seeing all the looks in the voting booth! My scores soared dramatically on the second day (maybe after the glitch of seeing your own doll on the voting booth was reported? And votes started taking a normal amount of time to come in as opposed to like 2 min for the first few looks.)

Highest and lowest scores (I love that silver gown šŸ˜)

I had an unprecedented number of ticket buyers in both the male and female groups, which makes me suspect again that there might be bots in our groups to encourage people to buy tickets...in a male game, it simply wouldnā€™t make sense to spend like $20 on tickets when the only advantage is a few k-stars.

In general I like the idea of this event, but itā€™s a LOT of effort without being guaranteed an item or at least a significant amount of k-stars. We know that 25/30 players on average wonā€™t get to open a silver box. And it seems as if very few people won any items at all so far. Personally I donā€™t think itā€™s worth the time and stress to win 10 energy or 3 dye...I donā€™t know what Glu was thinking for including those prizes in boxes that some people will pay real money for.
  • Options
    eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    iā€™m so scared to open the silver box to be met with some dye or kstars šŸ¤”
  • Options
    sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    Last two looks

I had about 10 ticketbuyers in my group so I had no chance to finish in the top five even though I was doing very well.... COOL.

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  šŸ’ IOS player since June 2019 šŸ’
    Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  šŸ‡ English isnā€™t my first language šŸ‡
  • Options
    SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:
    Can someone tell me where this dress is from, I've never noticed it before, maybe it's an old item.Ā 
    somewhere around August 2016, I canā€™t remember the exact weekend šŸ™‰ Party Weekend Gift Box Item

• Options
    elle123elle123 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Thank you! I thought I saw someone mention 14 tickets awhile back so I assume that they were a ticket buyerĀ  :)
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Here are my looks. I tried to use hair and dresses I donā€™t normally use in SYS even tho they got decent scores. Look 2, 4, 6, 9, 10, 11, 12 Iā€™ve never used in a sys and 7, 9, 10, Iā€™ve never used the hair. Was fun making all of these!

edit: saving my comments til after I collect the silver box
  • Options
    livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    @sarahlee I knew I voted for a forum doll but I couldnā€™t remember who! I even took a screenshot haha

iOS player since December 2014 šŸ‡«šŸ‡·šŸ‡µšŸ‡±
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.