🗳️🌞SYS - 7/23/20 - Soaked In Sunshine!🏖️👙

Comments

• autumn313autumn313 Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    I didn't know we can save the tickets for future. I used them all!😭
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    Hey dolls! I just wanna ask if is it okay if I do not use the 3 free tickets that Glu gave us and just store them for the next SYS events or do I really need to use it all in the current SYS event because they will, like, magically lose if I didn’t use it? I feel like 1st place ts prize isn’t really just worth it anf I really do not know how this multiple tickets works since I haven’t bought any tickets before. 

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @samaaanthaaa yes! And this is why simons call should have been more clear! The sys started as a cluster and now has become more of one! And so many people don’t  read before they post here!  I get they don’t want to go through dozens of pages! But this is why the phone calls should be more clear! 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I wish they would’ve called saying we could use the tickets any SYS. Because I  wanted the top 5 bag lol But now there’s no chance
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @aliceeeeex @CryingKim you can use them in any sys 😊

Not everyone has the time to check every post on this forum 🤷🏻‍♀️ Simon his call should have been more clear imo
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts

Look at this diva, @Amilicious 😮 I love it. She looks like she’s been carried across the beach to the cabana 
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    I was 3rd and now I'm 11th. The 2 dolls who were 1st and 2nd are now 14 and 15. I would have cared more about the TS prize if it was just the bikini. The sparkling is so pretty. But those short shorts ruin it for me. 
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • RomanDominoRomanDomino Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Hi, looking for feedback on my looks for this SYS as my scores have been really low and I'm not sure why they have been. This is especially infuriating as I used my free tickets and got virtually nothing from them(looks 6, 7 and 8).

• amorlightlyamorlightly Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I was 6th and now i’m 17th 💀💀😂 i think most of the group used there free three tickets but i think i’ll save mine for either the next SYS or the one after depends on the earnables, i can go without the this earnable for the first time aha. 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I keep getting lower and lower 🙈 now In 11 place. I’m curious how I will end up them all of us votes comes. I just submitted my free ticket 🙈
    iOS player 

• BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    first of all,my looks flopped soo bad now everyone in my TS used their extra ticket  and i got pushed to 19th place. i dont even remember the last time i was in 19th place in a SYS but i would be fine if i at least reach the first earnable which im about to reach and just need an extra 15 votes to get the first earnable and i will be fine. anyways iam saving my extra ticket just in case.
    but i have to ask, do these ticket disappear once the new update comes by or they place with us until we use them? 
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

This was one of glus worst ideas ever! I have plenty of tickets stacked so I used all three and my looks are my three lowest this sys - I was averaging 52! I think I’m going to submit as many looks as it takes to get earnable hair and put my game down for the rest of the weekend. This left a bad taste in my mouth. Complain about the abuse of extra tickets - here everyone freee tickets... that they don’t know they didn’t have to use! Sorry I’ll stop with my complaints - good luck all! I’m just over it 
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    Same here, I was 1st now I’m 14th. I think I’ll ignore this SYS and enjoy my weekend. 
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I really like the bag, but I really want to save my ticket for something I'm crazy about. I was knocked down to 11th from 3rd. It's still early so I hope I'm able to catch up!
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Looks so far plus my next two planned looks. To me, the yellow dress reminds me of a lavish maxi dress. I get toga vibes haha. Soaked in sunshine I’d say. Pretty disappointed I wasted 70 stars on the flower hair accessory though!
  • HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    Next look! My scores haven’t picked up at all so I’m kind of nervous for this one lol

❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️
    @rebecca0105 good outlook! I buy triple threat twice a month and rarely use tickets, so I have about 20 or more stacked. It’s the point of the whole situation! I get that glu was trying to do something nice and I appreciate the gesture, but they knocked people out of fairly one positions by giving tickets out! So now you are losing out on items (some girls may love them and have wanted them) and kstars... just wasn’t the best solution to the problem. They should have added 45 points to everyone’s score or given us kstars  imo 
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    @Rikk thanks! I got a 49 for that look and was hoping for a bit more since my trendsetters grp is stacked 😅
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts

Currently 1st... Wahooo. 😍
    I think 3rd place thinks she’s going flying lessons not the beach but yeah... 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.