🗳️🌞SYS - 7/23/20 - Soaked In Sunshine!🏖️👙

Comments

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 794 Posts
    @LydiaKKH I can message you when I get my next ticket and use the hair 💖 (it’s 3 am where I live rn tho so it will probably be tomorrow if that’s okay) 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 1,618 Posts
    Would you mind tagging me if you’re going to use that ponytail with highlights again? I’ve been searching since yesterday and I swear everyone bought this a few weeks ago! 😂
    I just submitted this hair🙈😄
    iOS doll
    Roberta Kkh in Facebook ✌🏻🥰
    🇱🇹 
    English is not my first language ☺️
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    ashleyy said:
    @LydiaKKH I can message you when I get my next ticket and use the hair 💖 (it’s 3 am where I live rn tho so it will probably be tomorrow if that’s okay) 
    No problem babe! 💖 Thank you in advance!
    iOS 33lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Daily free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject
    avi by KKH Memess 💕
    Would you mind tagging me if you’re going to use that ponytail with highlights again? I’ve been searching since yesterday and I swear everyone bought this a few weeks ago! 😂
    I just submitted this hair🙈😄
    Ohh thank you! I'll keep voting. 🥰

avi by KKH Memess 💕
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 591 Posts
    i’ve just submitted the hair on ios as well @LydiaKKH 😊
    ios • free daily player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    @LindaVB wow your looks are amazing ! 😱😄😍🔥 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,354 Posts
    @LydiaKKH submitted that hair 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    little off topic, but i dont know everything about the game yet and that shows because the first time i played i had no idea about free kstars until i found forum lmaoo but why some kollections have the “limited time” stamp? aren’t they all “limited time”lol?

@StevieCurry @yezx thank you dolls 💕 I'm on the hunt! Luckily I got some kstars and diamond so far.

avi by KKH Memess 💕
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator Moderators 25,847 Posts
    kayayem said:
    Omg! So I’ve been struggling hard with this SYS even though I don’t think my looks have been scoring that bad (high 40s, low 50s). Yesterday I was in 18th place and today I’m in 10th after submitting my two morning tickets, and I was really confused why I was losing hardcore in this SYS when I’m usually in Top 5. So I log on and I see people talking about FREE tickets and read through pages and pages (for those just waking up to this like me, the explanation is on Page 22). EVERYONE got 3 free extra tickets?!? Has anyone else not gotten the call from Simon with the free tickets because I haven’t? THAT’S why I’ve been struggling? I felt like I was taking crazy pills 🤣

Don't laugh, but have you hone out into the street? One of my games didn't get the call, and my timer was stuck on 2 tickets, then I left the house, and Simon called. See if thats it. If not send an InGame ticket. From the top left corner of your game screen. Tap the 3 lines to open Options. Then tap Help, Then tap Glu Support . That will let you contact them. Explain you didnt get the tickets. Good luck,
    🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    🙅I Am NOT a Glu Employee🙅
    & I PLAY 3 GAMES
    💜 Vats is Back ~ My Heart Sings 💜

• marir222marir222 New Member Registered Users 221 Posts
    love the hair, it’s so cute !

that’s for amateurs
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    Beach vibes 🌴🍹

• EloiseAnnEloiseAnn New Member Registered Users 65 Posts
    Looks 3-12.
    Got my 2nd ever perfect score , and averaging a 54 overall!
    In 2nd because had a bunch of people use the freebie tickets , I am saving mine 

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 1,474 Posts
    Oh hi dream hair! 🧡 It's honestly adorable. If only we could change the hair tie color 🥺 but still, this is such a cute messy bun!

An Android player from Russia. ❤️ Pride month 24/7/365 baby! 🤪🏳️‍🌈 
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 867 Posts
    So many people getting perfect scores and I’m lucky if I can hit the 40s 😟 I’m really not doing well this SYS!
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • amorlightlyamorlightly Registered Users, Member 133 Posts

Got the hair on my 13th look ❤️💕 This is my first time not using triple threat and i know i won’t get any TrendSetters, i’m 11th but i’m happy with how well i’ve done without it and even got to the last earnable  if alot of the people in my group didnt use the free tickets i might of been top five but i’m honestly not too worried ❤️💕
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!