๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ๐ŸŒžSYS - 7/23/20 - Soaked In Sunshine!๐Ÿ–๏ธ๐Ÿ‘™

Comments

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @LydiaKKH submitted that hairย 
    iOSย player since June 2018. DM to add.ย 
    Link to the discord server:ย https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:ย 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -ย  20 daily videos forย everyone.ย 
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    little off topic, but i dont know everything about the game yet and that shows because the first time i played i had no idea about free kstars until i found forum lmaoo but why some kollections have the โ€œlimited timeโ€ stamp? arenโ€™t they all โ€œlimited timeโ€lol?

• LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    @StevieCurry @yezx thank you dollsย ๐Ÿ’• I'm on the hunt! Luckily I got some kstars and diamond so far.
    iOS 41lvlย ๐Ÿ“ฑ |ย English isn't my first languageย ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ
    Free player since July 2019ย ๐Ÿ’–

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    kayayem said:
    Omg! So Iโ€™ve been struggling hard with this SYS even though I donโ€™t think my looks have been scoring that bad (high 40s, low 50s). Yesterday I was in 18th place and today Iโ€™m in 10th after submitting my two morning tickets, and I was really confused why I was losing hardcore in this SYS when Iโ€™m usually in Top 5. So I log on and I see people talking about FREE tickets and read through pages and pages (for those just waking up to this like me, the explanation is on Page 22). EVERYONE got 3 free extra tickets?!? Has anyone else not gotten the call from Simon with the free tickets because I havenโ€™t? THATโ€™S why Iโ€™ve been struggling? I felt like I was taking crazy pills ๐Ÿคฃ

Don't laugh, but have you hone out into the street? One of my games didn't get the call, and my timer was stuck on 2 tickets, then I left the house, and Simon called. See if thats it. If not send an InGame ticket. From the top left corner of your game screen. Tap the 3 lines to open Options. Then tap Help, Then tap Glu Support . That will let you contact them. Explain you didnt get the tickets. Good luck,
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    love the hair, itโ€™s so cute !

thatโ€™s for amateurs
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Beach vibes ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿน

• EloiseAnnEloiseAnn Registered Users 94 Posts
    Looks 3-12.
    Got my 2nd ever perfect score , and averaging a 54 overall!
    In 2nd because had a bunch of people use the freebie tickets , I am saving mineย 

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Oh hi dream hair! ๐Ÿงก It's honestly adorable. If only we could change the hair tie color ๐Ÿฅบ but still, this is such a cute messy bun!

• HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    So many people getting perfect scores and Iโ€™m lucky if I can hit the 40s ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ Iโ€™m really not doing well this SYS!
    Hannah ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
    Violet is my doll. iOS player โœจ
    ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿ•ธ๐Ÿ•ทโšฐ๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ–ค
    PM me for FB add info! Letโ€™s be friends ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธ
  • amorlightlyamorlightly Registered Users, Member 178 Posts

Got the hair on my 13th look โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’• This is my first time not using triple threat and i know i wonโ€™t get any TrendSetters, iโ€™m 11th but iโ€™m happy with how well iโ€™ve done without it and even got to the last earnable ย if alot of the people in my group didnt use the free tickets i might of been top five but iโ€™m honestly not too worried โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    at least iโ€™ll be able to get it with my last ticket ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Œ

• livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

Looks 9-12 ๐ŸŒดโ˜€๏ธ
    iOS player since December 2014 ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.