šŸ—³ļøšŸŒ‡ SYS - 7/30/20 - Sunset Superstar!šŸŒ‡šŸ„£erā­

Comments

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

I was first then 5 buyers came up and Iā€™m like this chick been wearing blue the whole time Ā šŸ¤¦šŸ¾ā€ā™€ļø
    well this screams sunset to me šŸ™„šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
    Doesnt to me šŸ¤·šŸ¾ā€ā™€ļø considering the call was quite clear this time. She can interpret how she wants. I just dont think its a trendsetting look for a beach background.Ā 
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts

I was first then 5 buyers came up and Iā€™m like this chick been wearing blue the whole time Ā šŸ¤¦šŸ¾ā€ā™€ļø
    Doesnt to me šŸ¤·šŸ¾ā€ā™€ļø considering the call was quite clear this time. She can interpret how she wants. I just dont think its a trendsetting look for a beach background.Ā 
    She was being sarcastic ya know joking aroundĀ 
  • karlamonteskarlamontes Registered Users, Member 39 Posts

I think @mandamay76 was being sarcastic šŸ˜…I could be wrong though.
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    @karlamontes she was being sarcastic your right! ā˜ŗļø
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @ashleyy yes that is me! That got me 52! Thank you for recognizing me šŸ’•

Orange hair is a no go.
    My bad šŸ¤¦šŸ¾ā€ā™€ļø Im slow I thought it was serious lol.
    @therealChar all good doll! I was just trying to have your back! Why I put the eye roll emoji! Ā Keep slaying your looksā€™ your last one deserves more than 40 !Ā 
  • CassandraKateCassandraKate Registered Users, Member 48 Posts

They're not the best but yow 40? Any suggestions please? This is heartbreaking šŸ’”
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts

First two looks (ie my only two wardrobe items dyed orange) scored just above 40, third time really is the charmĀ 
    IOS player
    Add me:Ā https://www.facebook.com/sammayraaaĀ 
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    edited July 2020
    @claranax @Julietalucia same thing in my group! #1 sent in 3 looks to start +latest based on scores but has used exact outfit from the beginning including shoes and accessories and has posted 4 times (outfit hasnā€™t changed) but the score keeps getting higher each normal time a ticket should redistributeĀ 

@k@KalindaKing @e@eggsandbananas who should this be reported to??

update she submitted another look As soon as I got within 20 points of her and the only difference is that the heels are purpleĀ 
  • curllkkhcurllkkh Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    edited July 2020
    alycat said:
    Also, side note.. last week people were saying the calls are just a ā€œguidelineā€.. but this week Iā€™m hearing ā€œthe call was quite specificā€. So are we following the calls or not? Ā 

Or are we just complaining each week in whichever direction it suits us?

I just wanna know what I am supposed to be doing. šŸ˜‚
    @alycat The popular looks that I have seen are orange/yellow dresses so I believe people are following what was said in the call lol. Your looks definitely deserve more votes!Ā 
    When calls are very clear i mean i follow it when its not very clear its my own interpretation šŸ¤·šŸ¾ā€ā™€ļø cant please everyone i do me and you do you. If u wanna wear an angel costume with antlers go ahead sis.
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    edited July 2020
    When calls are very clear i mean i follow it when its not very clear its my own interpretation šŸ¤·šŸ¾ā€ā™€ļø cant please everyone i do me and you do you. If u wanna wear an angel costume with antlers go ahead sis.
    I mean last week it said ā€œmulti coloured from head to toeā€ but apparently that was open to interpretation and became mono-toned looks... Ā so I wasnā€™t sure what the guidelines were here.

edit to leave the definition of multicoloured... and monochromatic...Ā 

And thatā€™s all Iā€™m gonna say on the matter cause I honestly had a terrible day and am possibly taking my anger out on the internet which is not ideal. šŸ˜…

šŸ˜Œ android dolls.Ā 
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    was it the hairstyle i chose?? šŸ˜­
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    @datesaremyfave literally the same thing
  • MikaelaSukiMikaelaSuki Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    My #3 look and I don't understand what better dress make me up.Ā 

alycat said:
    I mean last week it said ā€œmulti coloured from head to toeā€ but apparently that was open to interpretation so I wasnā€™t sure what the guidelines were here.
    Pretty sure someone posted kims call on previous pages. She was specific in what colors and mentioned them. Multicolor is open to interpretation because there are so many different colors and shades. Thats the way i approach things šŸ¤·šŸ¾ā€ā™€ļøĀ 
    At this point put in what you want just like the last three weeks and see what sticks to the wall! Thatā€™s what Iā€™m going .. I have scores great first 1-5 looks then 6-14 have flopped! So Iā€™m just submitting what I want and hoping for bestĀ 
    Since we got free tickets last time most are using them now, hence why u donā€™t see their look change they probably submitted them and thatā€™s their last look so it doesnā€™t change. Thatā€™s usually how it goes.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.