🗳️🌇 SYS - 7/30/20 - Sunset Superstar!🌇🥣er⭐

Comments

• MikaelaSukiMikaelaSuki Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    My #3 look and I don't understand what better dress make me up. 

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,261 Posts
    alycat said:
    When calls are very clear i mean i follow it when its not very clear its my own interpretation 🤷🏾‍♀️ cant please everyone i do me and you do you. If u wanna wear an angel costume with antlers go ahead sis.
    I mean last week it said “multi coloured from head to toe” but apparently that was open to interpretation so I wasn’t sure what the guidelines were here.
    Pretty sure someone posted kims call on previous pages. She was specific in what colors and mentioned them. Multicolor is open to interpretation because there are so many different colors and shades. Thats the way i approach things 🤷🏾‍♀️ 
    Thechar *android IOS  player level 31 daily player*  makeup junkie*  avid gamer * BLACKLIVESMATTER*JUSTICE FOR GEORGE FLOYD*
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,646 Posts
    At this point put in what you want just like the last three weeks and see what sticks to the wall! That’s what I’m going .. I have scores great first 1-5 looks then 6-14 have flopped! So I’m just submitting what I want and hoping for best 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,261 Posts
    Since we got free tickets last time most are using them now, hence why u don’t see their look change they probably submitted them and that’s their last look so it doesn’t change. That’s usually how it goes.
    Thechar *android IOS  player level 31 daily player*  makeup junkie*  avid gamer * BLACKLIVESMATTER*JUSTICE FOR GEORGE FLOYD*
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 755 Posts
    took Kim’s advice and wore a yellow suit but it didn’t do so good 🙂

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    JaelynJax said:

Do y’all really be eagle eye watching your boards like that to see who is changing dresses. 
    Haha I always check like after we all get tickets before I post. I wait like an hour after I’m given a ticket so I can see people’s new outfits and see where that placed them w scores. I haven’t noticed what’s happening to this leaderboard before tho only reason I don’t feel totally craY is since it was mentioned. 

As soon as I posted my 3rd ticket and got within 20 points of said player they submitted again to widen that margin and spread the gap so may just be a conspiracy
    their new look had purple dyed heels on tho so that’s a good sign since it’s not still the pink Dyed heels
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,646 Posts
    edited July 31
    Nvm... over this place 
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 179 Posts
    JaelynJax said:
    @claranax @Julietalucia same thing in my group! #1 sent in 3 looks to start +latest based on scores but has used exact outfit from the beginning including shoes and accessories and has posted 4 times (outfit hasn’t changed) but the score keeps getting higher each normal time a ticket should redistribute 

@[email protected] @[email protected] who should this be reported to??
    Do y’all really be eagle eye watching your boards like that to see who is changing dresses. 
    When i submit my first look i check what everyone in my group is using, just for fun so i can see what my “competition” is, and also maybe i find some forum doll in it. Then i back off and live my life and come back hours later to submit the second one and see how everyone is doing, you know, just to see if someone bought an insane amount of tickets. But if i see the same doll in the same outfit as the beginning getting more and more votes, i believe that there’s something going on in there. 
    Anyways, whatever this issue is, quarantine is still hard where i like and i have a lot of free time and a lot of things to be anxious about, this game being one of them but i can’t stop playing because at the same time it helps me get my mind off of worse things. So yes, i’m “eagle watching” my board because i can. 
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax New Member Registered Users 438 Posts
    edited July 31
    Everyone plays the game the way they want! And I know  some watch like a hawk and watch scores go up! Older players understand that last look is only one we see... others don’t know that  just explain and don’t make fun! I know when I want first place I watch the scores and looks and I’m sure most of us do!
    I don’t know where in my statement I said people could not play how they wanted to play. I asked do people sit and watch their boards like eagles and secondly I don’t recall myself making fun of anyone. 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 35
    JaelynJax
    Platform: iOS
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=22621648
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    My first 2 looks got 42 still waiting for 3rd one get them but if it gets 40 again I won’t be in top 5. And I want those butterflies 😩 

iOS doll
    Roberta Kkh in Facebook ✌🏻🥰
    🇱🇹 
    English is not my first language ☺️
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 195 Posts
    edited July 31

• Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 570 Posts
    JaelynJax said:
    Everyone plays the game the way they want! And I know  some watch like a hawk and watch scores go up! Older players understand that last look is only one we see... others don’t know that  just explain and don’t make fun! I know when I want first place I watch the scores and looks and I’m sure most of us do!
    I don’t know where in my statement I said people could not play how they wanted to play. I asked do people sit and watch their boards like eagles and secondly I don’t recall myself making fun of anyone. 
    Idk if it’s just me but you sound like your making fun of people, If they want to watch their TS board then so be it 
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    Look 1 & 2

• RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    So orange and red hair aren’t the thing (sadly, cause I was v excited to get using those colours 😩)

Which aura do people think is the best option for this theme? I have the pink blossom, kimmiversary sparkles, fireworks, butterflies, doves and the green dots.

I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 353 Posts
    First look flopped and I’ve already missed a ticket 😩
    I already cba with this SYS 
    iOS player 🥰 🇬🇧 ✨ Add me https://www.facebook.com/samantha.kkh.75
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    @RachelLiebe I vote pink blossoms 💓 (wish I had that aura 💔) 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 1,511 Posts
    Lol I refuse to believe that my looks are THAT bad. Also, I accidentally voted for a girl from my TS board 😪 
    I'm first rn, but it's probably not for long 

An Android player from Russia. ❤️ Pride month 24/7/365 baby! 🤪🏳️‍🌈 
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    Hii! In you opinion which hairstyle is worth buying from the store (the symbol of the crutch)?? Something can works in Sys.. Or maybe it’s better play the Kollections, open the box ecc?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!