Comments

• SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    took Kimā€™s advice and wore a yellow suit but it didnā€™t do so good šŸ™‚

āœ§ iOS user āœ§
    Add me on Facebook here
    Ā Ā 

• datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    JaelynJax said:

Do yā€™all really be eagle eye watching your boards like that to see who is changing dresses.Ā 
    Haha I always check like after we all get tickets before I post. I wait like an hour after Iā€™m given a ticket so I can see peopleā€™s new outfits and see where that placed them w scores. I havenā€™t noticed whatā€™s happening to this leaderboard before tho only reason I donā€™t feel totally craY is since it was mentioned.Ā 

As soon as I posted my 3rd ticket and got within 20 points of said player they submitted again to widen that margin and spread the gap so may just be a conspiracy
    their new look had purple dyed heels on tho so thatā€™s a good sign since itā€™s not still the pink Dyed heels
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Nvm... over this placeĀ 
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    JaelynJax said:
    @claranax @Julietalucia same thing in my group! #1 sent in 3 looks to start +latest based on scores but has used exact outfit from the beginning including shoes and accessories and has posted 4 times (outfit hasnā€™t changed) but the score keeps getting higher each normal time a ticket should redistributeĀ 

@k@KalindaKing @e@eggsandbananas who should this be reported to??
    Do yā€™all really be eagle eye watching your boards like that to see who is changing dresses.Ā 
    When i submit my first look i check what everyone in my group is using, just for fun so i can see what my ā€œcompetitionā€ is, and also maybe i find some forum doll in it. Then i back off and live my life and come back hours later to submit the second one and see how everyone is doing, you know, just to see if someone bought an insane amount of tickets. But if i see the same doll in the same outfit as the beginning getting more and more votes, i believe that thereā€™s something going on in there.Ā 
    Anyways, whatever this issue is, quarantine is still hard where i like and i have a lot of free time and a lot of things to be anxious about, this game being one of them but i canā€™t stop playing because at the same time it helps me get my mind off of worse things. So yes, iā€™m ā€œeagle watchingā€ my board because i can.Ā 
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Everyone plays the game the way they want! And I know Ā some watch like a hawk and watch scores go up! Older players understand that last look is only one we see... others donā€™t know that Ā just explain and donā€™t make fun! I know when I want first place I watch the scores and looks and Iā€™m sure most of us do!
    I donā€™t know where in my statement I said people could not play how they wanted to play. I asked do people sit and watch their boards like eagles and secondly I donā€™t recall myself making fun of anyone.Ā 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    šŸŒ»NubianQueenšŸŒ»
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    My first 2 looks got 42 still waiting for 3rd one get them but if it gets 40 again I wonā€™t be in top 5. And I want those butterflies šŸ˜©Ā 

iOS playerĀ 
    Ā 
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    edited July 2020

• Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    JaelynJax said:
    Everyone plays the game the way they want! And I know Ā some watch like a hawk and watch scores go up! Older players understand that last look is only one we see... others donā€™t know that Ā just explain and donā€™t make fun! I know when I want first place I watch the scores and looks and Iā€™m sure most of us do!
    I donā€™t know where in my statement I said people could not play how they wanted to play. I asked do people sit and watch their boards like eagles and secondly I donā€™t recall myself making fun of anyone.Ā 
    Idk if itā€™s just me but you sound like your making fun of people, If they want to watch their TS board then so be itĀ 
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    Look 1 & 2

• RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    So orange and red hair arenā€™t the thing (sadly, cause I was v excited to get using those colours šŸ˜©)

Which aura do people think is the best option for this theme? I have the pink blossom, kimmiversary sparkles, fireworks, butterflies, doves and the green dots.

Iā€™m on IOS, please add me on my new FacebookĀ https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    First look flopped and Iā€™ve already missed a ticket šŸ˜©
    I already cba with this SYSĀ 
    Itā€™s a beautiful day to save lives šŸ’ž
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    @RachelLiebe I vote pink blossoms šŸ’“ (wish I had that aura šŸ’”)Ā 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Lol I refuse to believe that my looks are THAT bad. Also, I accidentally voted for a girl from my TS board šŸ˜ŖĀ 
    I'm first rn, but it's probably not for longĀ 

• violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    Hii! In you opinion which hairstyle is worth buying from the store (the symbol of the crutch)?? Something can works in Sys.. Or maybe itā€™s better play the Kollections, open the box ecc?
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    I'm an idiot and submitted one of those gifted tickets from last week. Woke up and submitted 2 looks on instinct because the tickets are normally waiting for me and completely forgot I started late yesterday šŸ˜” oh well, hopefully this means I get the hair accessory.Ā 
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    @thesweetone your looks got robbed of votes! Absolutely stunning ā¤ļøā¤ļø
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @thesweetone your looks got robbed of votes! Absolutely stunning ā¤ļøā¤ļø
    Thank you so much! šŸ§”
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    No way I can get top 5. I wish that TS worked on tier system where if you get a least x amount of points you get each prize, like the earnablesĀ 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.