๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ๐ŸŒ‡ SYS - 7/30/20 - Sunset Superstar!๐ŸŒ‡๐Ÿฅฃerโญ

Comments

• lilkimlilkim Registered Users, Member 42 Posts

Hope this one gonna be good๐Ÿคฃ
    *also first time that my doll has dark eyes lol*
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    Does it take too long for you to get the votes, as well? It has been taking two hours for me, in the past two SYS and this one.ย 
  • lilkimlilkim Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    @Libby same๐Ÿ˜ข
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @Libby itโ€™s always been this speed for me. I think the ridiculous speed of weekday SYS votes is just making us impatient ๐Ÿ˜…
  • daniifritedaniifrite Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Here are my first 6 looks! Currently in 2nd, behind a TB :)ย 

Can't stop using that hair lolย 

• danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Omg a 1950s theme! Love being able to pull out the liz Taylor hair again!!ย 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playingย this doll since January 2020, and doubt Iโ€™ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and Iโ€™m really starting to loose the fun in this game โœŒ๐ŸผโŒ)
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    I was worried these wouldnโ€™t get above forty but have actually been my highest this sys!! For once Iโ€™m not actually struggling with an ambiguous theme!ย 

Currently in 6th place... I have four ticket buyers ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ so hopefully I can get fifth because I am in LOVE with the headband
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playingย this doll since January 2020, and doubt Iโ€™ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and Iโ€™m really starting to loose the fun in this game โœŒ๐ŸผโŒ)
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    Omg i love all the themes!!!!!! ย ( gonna completely ignore the beach theme i am so over it )ย ย theyโ€™re new and different, i am sure the earnables and ts will be to die for , i am soooo excited ๐Ÿ˜†ย 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Love this dress ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

• AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    Looks 1-6. Don't want to sound rude or anything, but I used to get 50+ scores easilly. Now I can't break 50 votes, no matter how hard I try.
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I love the new themes! Midnight magic sounds like fairytales to me.

Next week I'm finally buying the flower hair accesory for any upcoming beach themes so I'll be ready.

Retro Diner and Leather and Lace sound like a challenge but still fun. Can't wait!
    Android playerย 
    Christmas lover ๐ŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    In other news, my scores won't pick up! Out of my six submitted looks two have gotten 44, three 46 and one 47. I just want the little crown thingy!
    Android playerย 
    Christmas lover ๐ŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @JenniferKKHollywood wow, thank you! Is this just me or the newsletter was actually pretty quick this time?ย 
    Also, now we know that these retro earnables have an intention behind them ๐Ÿ˜‚ Aside from the beach theme everything sounds so new and exciting!
    Can't lie, the Midnight and the Leather theme do make me a bit nervous ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜…
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited August 2020

I got the dress on android i been scoring 43s most looks so i might make it to the hair this time :)
  • CassandraKateCassandraKate Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    @SaigeAnne thanks so much girlllllll! I tried what you did with bridal gowns and omfg this is the first time I hit 50s again. And it's been very hard for me to get to my usual votes since I can't remember. This felt good๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงกโค
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.