🗳️🌇 SYS - 7/30/20 - Sunset Superstar!🌇🥣er⭐

Comments

• LoukkhLoukkh Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Hi beautiful dolls ! 
    I need a little help here, I am so hesitating between this 2 dresses can you tell me if they score well and show me the dye option on both please 🙏🏼

• kkhjosiekkhjosie Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    edited August 1
    Haven’t broken 50 with a single look! Silly me for thinking orange went well with the sunset theme

Sooo dissappointed with the two last looks that only scored 40 and 42. Guess I should take a hint and try another colour 😂

edit: these are my looks 1-6 btw
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 676 Posts
    anybody else not getting more than 1 kstar at a time as a voting booth reward??? its been that way for like 3 syses
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 397 Posts
    I had received the first earnable 
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 35 

• kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    I am just over ts atm 😩 everyone from 10th place onwards has over 500 points 😩😂
    livyx said:

The rest of the newsletter if anyone’s wondering!
    This cannot be happening, Glu why do you go from having beautiful items in the GB to having beautiful bundles to adding braids in a kollection ?
    Currently at level 35 

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 2,173 Posts
    Thank you @DoloresWyatt 🧡🧡 my looks are doing better but didn’t even get a 50 yet
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 258 Posts
    Does anyone know how often/how many times we can watch videos to unlock items?
    edited August 1
    Libby said:
    i think it's usually two depending on the items but cant fully confirm it
    Currently at level 35 

• LoukkhLoukkh Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Loukkh said:
    Hi beautiful dolls ! 
    I need a little help here, I am so hesitating between this 2 dresses can you tell me if they score well and show me the dye option on both please 🙏🏼

@Loukkh Both dresses score well and dye well, but (in my opinion) I’ve gotten better scores with the top one, plus I think it dyes slightly better and can be used across more SYS themes (both glam and the sunny options). Both are worth the diamonds though!

Thank you beauty ! Let's go for the hunt 🤣
  • sardelis09sardelis09 Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    Libby said:
    I usually get 2 videos every 24 hours (I get 2 right at the beginning after my first look, then again 24 hours after watching) but sometimes I have to close my game a couple times to trigger them 
  • aharutyaharuty Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    Me when I got 125 cash after voting:
    I'm so f*king rich, beach 😎

IOS
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 612 Posts
    This SYS is going quite good for me. I’m in 3rd place behind 2 TB’s/3 free ticket users. I only care about the earnables and the butterfly diadem, so far so good ☺️👍🏼 Here’s my looks 1-6 ☺️ 

• livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 566 Posts

Looks 1-8, the voters hate me this SYS 🤭
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
    https://www.facebook.com/livykkh (please let me know you’re from the forum)
  • Angie7680Angie7680 Junior Member Registered Users 156 Posts
    edited August 1
    Nvm it’s ok:)
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    edited August 1
    The more and more I stare at the ts dress the more I want it lol. Still don’t know if I feel like fighting for it. (TB and don’t currrrr lol) my group is pretty chill I’m in second and only used like two of my free tickets. I do know I want that crown though. I don’t have any hair accessories 😭 in terms of scoring so far so good. These are just a few of my favorite looks.  I’m getting better at sys with the more clothes I accumulate and the more I accessorize.... even though I hate it. For the 4th look I wouldn’t have chosen both earrings and sunglasses but whatever the voters want they gone get! I’m starting to see what y’all mean with the glitter dresses too.  It’s my highest score to date. I hope My fg outfit scores well
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 793 Posts
    Looks 5-8. 

I play on iOS
    Add me on Facebook ? https://www.facebook.com/mariani.poizen.3
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!