I feel like a barbie princess 💓💐👑🦋
  • Amy136602Amy136602 New Member Registered Users 356 Posts
    edited August 3
    @SaigeAnne
    @ShayShigil

Thank you!

edit: spelling
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    Seems like I’m never lucky to be sorted with a chill group. Happy to stay in the top 5 tho and win the headband. Ended in 4th place this week. Here’s my low, high and fave looks.

• mishykkhmishykkh Registered Users, Member 134 Posts

Such a chill group this week. Got 1st place. 
    Level 38 A+++
    Shopaholic, wife, and boss lady!
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 205 Posts
    Omg you guys, I'm so happy I woke up to 5th place this morning! Some TBs still had a battle for 1st place while I was sleeping.

Loving the headband a lot more than I thought! 

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,785 Posts
    @therealChar thank you for saying that💕 I saw your looks for this SYS, orange/yellow/gold really are your dolls colors😍

@SisSnappedLikeThanos I am really happy to see you posting again, I really missed seeing you on the forum!! 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 566 Posts
    I was bummed that I didn't get the earnable hair, but at least I had a shot with the flower crown since I was in 3rd place 30 minutes before it ended.

WRONG!

7 points!

7 freaking points... this weekend sucked for me. I just hope the one that starts tomorrow is better, for me at least lol.

(That was literally my face!) 
    🎗 Level 28 daily free player
    🤯 Mom of 4 [16, 15, 11,10]
    ✊🏻 BLM Supporter
    🌈 Equal rights for all
    📢 Advocate for Bipolar Disorder & Depression 
  • SisSnappedLikeThanosSisSnappedLikeThanos Registered Users, Member 1,104 Posts
    @jhabs thank u queen btw i also love the new eyes on u 🥺💖

✨😩 w o m e n 😩✨
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 668 Posts
    Before & after...
    Because of time zone I couldn’t stay up 🤷‍♀️
    Better used the free tickets of Simon haha 😅
    Maybe I will use it for next SYS then 🤔
    3rd this week😊

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 2,147 Posts
    12-14 looks
    went to bed 5th, woke up 6th... this sys was a nightmare for me sad for the crown but happy is over

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• aharutyaharuty Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    I have a bad feeling that this dress won't be helpful for any SYS, hope I'm wrong and happy that got it.
    IOS
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 578 Posts

happy to get the crown 👑 

two dolls tied for 5th in my TS group which is awesome! 🦋 
    ios • free daily player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 662 Posts
    Congratulations to everyone who got top 5! I came 4th, I'm finding the butterfly crown a little hard to style so I'm excited to scroll through the thread and see how you all styled it. I like it dyed black, it looks a little like the black flower crown hair then. I loved this theme, loved getting to use my orange and yellow dyed dresses, I just love the orange dye and found so many beautiful looks while voting 🧡I can't get enough of the flower accessory, it's my favourite thing in the game lately! @KalindaKing please can we get the voting booth background in the photo booth it's so pretty! 

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 662 Posts
    I had a super easy TS group with 2 or 3 TBs and myself being the only ones to get the last earnable, and I lost a ticket so only had 13. To me this feels like the biggest flaw with TS. I'm sure there were many people with higher scores than me but due to random luck I was put in an easy group and got top 5. I really wish it would just be a global leaderboard where everyone who gets X votes is a TrendSetter. I know it would make me use more tickets if I was guaranteed to actually get the items, in its current form it feels like gambling.

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    edited August 3
    I could cry. My birthday was yesterday so this feels like the ultimate birthday gift.

Android Player. Galaxy S20+
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
  • katsuxkatsux Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    i’m glad pepsi heard my psychic message to stop sending in tickets. butterfly crowns for everyone! 
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,199 Posts
    So, I've been in first for the entire event but miss Luiza decided to play dirty. The event ends at 3,30 Am for me and I don't want to mess up my sleep schedule so I've just got the surprise 🙄 I hope the this girl is enjoying the new dress she bought 

Android
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    edited August 3
    I decided not to fight for first because I had to submit one extra to get in top 5. We all were close by points and I get punished into 6 because of my low scores 🙄 and I love this hair accessory!🥰 1st one was a TB.  so I submitted my last and went to sleep. I ended in 2nd and happy about it!☺️

iOS doll
    Roberta Kkh in Facebook ✌🏻🥰
    🇱🇹 
    English is not my first language ☺️
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!