🗳️🌇 SYS - 7/30/20 - Sunset Superstar!🌇🥣er⭐

Comments

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 885 Posts
    @princessprecious all your looks are so pretty, and I think the 3rd look is perfection 😍
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 728 Posts

In order - dress, hair
    Oh my god I freaking cannot believe this beauty of a dress is an earnable. I love it way more than the TS dress. When I saw it I just assumed it was going to be TS, I'm as happy as a mobile game can make anyone. The flower crown looks so nice too who doesn't love a flower accessory. I hope I can keep top 5, Im a little worried as I have only 4 twilight dyes so haven't even been able to dye a dress. And a lot of people will still have those 3 tickets left 😅
    this just made my day seeing this dress as earnable (and I have a pretty crap day ahead) so I'm so excited and thankful!
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 1,334 Posts
    @princessprecious I always look forward to seeing your looks 😊 so beautiful and spot on 💕
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,649 Posts
    @naeusts I’m not saying to ignore anything- I just think you can use whatever you want as long as the colors mentioned are used. I will be doing a mix because I have to in order to cover 14 looks 
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 345 Posts

While planning my sys looks in the kloset I found these pair of eyes... like, what? Theyre horrible lol but the eyeshadow looks so pretty
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    @rociodemayo omg I feel the same way about those!!! I got those eyes during christmas and it was before I had ANY other “expensive” makeup and I literally used free eyes that come with the game over those. I despise those ones lol. the shape is awful especially on the right eye!
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨please PM me to connect on FB, I would love to have forum dolls in my game!! ✨
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @mandamay76 this is good 'cause I wouldnt understand if my points score low 🥰
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    @rociodemayo I actually like those eyes but now I know why I always receive lesser votes when I use them lmao but I do hope they work this sys 💗

• SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    bbbiancy said:
    sorry but since the bullhorn isn't predictive anymore... does anyone have an idea what kind of weekend we're having?? 
    either dating or party, but we haven’t had a dating event in ages, and I kind of miss cheating on my in-game boyfriend with random NPCs to get 1-hour dates to finish the dating event faster 😩, so I really hope it’s a dating event and not another forever-long party event 😭
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    also @KalindaKing can we pleaseeeee have you back for the weekly SYS calls 🥺🥺 
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 980 Posts
    @chey that second look is so cute!
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • cheychey Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    brunakkh said:
    @chey that second look is so cute!
    Thank you!! I really like that dress 🥺
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Gosh, everything looks amazing!!!!! The ombre, the butterflies, dear me! Definitely nervous about the amount of sunset-colored attire in my kloset. I only have a few orange dyes left, so I think I'll be going the metallic bronze/gold route depending on how quickly I go through my undyed orange clothes.

Good luck this week dolls, I hope we all get great scores! 😊
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 1,805 Posts
    While planning my sys looks in the kloset I found these pair of eyes... like, what? Theyre horrible lol but the eyeshadow looks so pretty
    Wait, I actually like those eyes... Are they from a Kollection or was it some kind of seasonal thing? 
    An Android player from Russia. ❤️ Pride month 24/7/365 baby! 🤪🏳️‍🌈 
  • LalisaLalisa Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    It’s from the. Kollection this Friday kjanne said:
    pastels and flowers said:

The orange and pink dress gives me sunset vibes hmmm 🤔 🧐 
    Did we already get that hair on the doll to the left?? I remember the shorts and bikini from the summer SYS but not the hair 

• greeneyeddove437greeneyeddove437 Registered Users, Member 631 Posts
    SaigeAnne said:

painted some dresses 😆 we NEED more ombré so I’m ecstatic for this SYS!
    I love this!! How did you do this?
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 1,805 Posts
    ciarax said:
    I found these flowers on the footpath during my morning jog and they are on theme lol, thought I’ll send the sunset flowers here for good luck 🌅 
    Wow, so aesthetically pleasing! ❤️💛
    An Android player from Russia. ❤️ Pride month 24/7/365 baby! 🤪🏳️‍🌈 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,284 Posts
    Where do i get the jumpsuit.....
    Thechar *android IOS  player level 31 daily player*  makeup junkie*  avid gamer * BLACKLIVESMATTER*JUSTICE FOR GEORGE FLOYD*
  • HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 191 Posts
    One question I have is if we are supposed to use yellow and orange why is the ts dress mostly blue? 😝
    ❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 922 Posts
    Did they create this background specifically for this SYS? It doesn’t look familiar. 
                 iOS player 🇺🇸
    ✨PM to add me on FB✨
    @rociodemayo omg I feel the same way about those!!! I got those eyes during christmas and it was before I had ANY other “expensive” makeup and I literally used free eyes that come with the game over those. I despise those ones lol. the shape is awful especially on the right eye!
    Exactly!! The right eye looks smaller and with no shape at all!
    ciarax said:
    @rociodemayo I actually like those eyes but now I know why I always receive lesser votes when I use them lmao but I do hope they work this sys 💗

ciarax said:

They actually look so good on you!! 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!