Well, my looks flopped
    I voted for your second look! So sorry doll, they deserved more 💞
  • GonzBradshawGonzBradshaw Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Why am i not surprised 🙄

• flamma252flamma252 Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Why😭
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    edited August 2020

My votes are pretty good so I thought I’d post since it seems some are flopping

currently #1 with no TB so hopefully it can stay that way! Last two weeks I got 2 and 3 because of TBs. the only items I’ve gotten have been out of sliver boxes too so I really hope I can get 2
    Edit spoke too soon. 2 TB #jinxed
  • desmondang87desmondang87 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    eligur said:
    Once again... 3 weeks in a row I wasn’t picked to participate in these events.....and 4 of my friends did get picked 3 weeks in a row... I’m not mad or so whatever... just speechless and helpless. 
    @desmondang87 if you werent picked 3weeks ago you wont be picked till this is all over. random people were picked for all three week (i believe) SYS
    Well.....that’s what I thought so... thanks eli 
  • GlitterfaceGlitterface Registered Users, Member 113 Posts
    Love the theme but can't understand why I'm still seeing dolls in sparkling evening gowns.🤣
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Thankful for testing experience, but kinda glad this almost over because annoyingly low scores is frustrating. Defend my honor, Captain America !

• KittyGKittyG Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    Does somebody know where this blouse is from and will it be available to buy with diamonds in the future? I love it and it really reminds me of Britney Spears outfit from a concert in 2003 😻. 
  • flamma252flamma252 Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Ugh this SYS is a disappointment. I don't get what's wrong with my looks, its connected to the theme..
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Um why are there fancy gowns I’m seeing.
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Can't complain about these scores! I hope it'll help you dolls 💞

• datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    KittyG said:
    Does somebody know where this blouse is from and will it be available to buy with diamonds in the future? I love it and it really reminds me of Britney Spears outfit from a concert in 2003 😻.
    According to the icon it was a TS item so it might be in boxes but it won’t be available for diamonds
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Idk what’s with these low ball scores 😤😤😤😤
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    My first scores are pretty low too but honestly just happy to be included in the testing. I think the SYS events are fun even with all the problems they have and I like the opportunity to get old clothing back since I haven’t been playing for long. 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    KittyG said:
    It was TS prize
    iOS player 

• SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Wait—so since when did we start getting a backdrop while creating looks for SYS? I know we’ve had backgrounds for SYS, but I’ve never had the background backdrop while creating my look (it’s always been the plain SYS background)—just me?

• JJthedrummer83JJthedrummer83 Registered Users 149 Posts
    one of the reasons why i hate voting in sys events is because i feel like everyone is using those free pride dresses we got, and honestly it gets annoying when thats all there is in the voting booth. i'm not saying if you use it your look is terrible, i'm just saying that it gets annoying when it's used with themes that don't require that dress. 
    hollywood bitch so fake she seems real
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    I don’t understand why i got such Lowe scores
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    @SaigeAnne we’ve always had a backdrop, but sometimes it might not show up when you create a look. 
    that’s for amateurs
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    These are my first two looks...

We do need Kalinda’s calls because the voting booth makes no sense.
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    I started the SYS 10 - 15 mins ago and this doll has already 280 votes 
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    I love this theme, I love how we can get creative with it and I have so many ideas ✨
    But of course the voting booth is a mess... 
    Also votes are coming super fast again, I got the votes for my first look after 5 minutes 🤯

My first 2 look and TS board

iOS player 

• danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    HannahKKH said:

Or Reading and Leeds Festival

Time for me to go search what kind of things people wear to American festivals 😂
    I’ll be honest, those are not the kind of outfits I remember from Leeds fest 😂

Maybe it was just the people I was with, but all I remember was short shorts and bras... literal bras and bikinis 😂
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    @BellaKKH it’s actually not a year old yet, it was an event at the end of august last year so it will be available in update 11.3 ☺️
    iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• happeninwithhannahhappeninwithhannah Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    first 2 looks flopped :(

• imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    I don’t remember how I scored in this event originally, and since I have awful luck with the TB boxes, I’m just going to have fun with creating rave-ish looks and not worry about my scores!! Low scores still hurt though 😅
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
    @imazora I voted for your first look!☺️
    iOS player