🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 8/3/20 - Music Festival (3 Days of Fun & Fashion)🎵🗳️

Comments

• SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    A series of Coachella (er, sorry, as the doll in my Brooklyn salon calls it, Kochella) looks that I won’t end up submitting thanks to voters.

• milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    @Emma58 I voted for your second look!!
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Decided to create looks to show you guys for inspiration. Hope you’re day is going great😊 I just got a new puppy!
    Puppy tax.... where’s da pics of da puppy?
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    @imazora I voted for your first look!☺️
    Omg!! Thank you 🥺🥺🥰🥰
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • amorlightlyamorlightly Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    My Mum’s doll has the SYS Throwback so i did her first two looks and i thought she was serving and was real cute, deserved better votes 🤧❤️
  • CassandraKateCassandraKate Registered Users, Member 48 Posts

I think I've seen this film before and I didn't like the ending🎶
    What? I was just singing. Loooool Glu

Ps. I just thought those outfits are killer and @imazora dear I might just do the same, after all this theme is so meeee. Killer party looks don't care💁‍♀️
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    🙃 i scored well last time this time im like yall put some respect on my name 😡
  • Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    I tried to go off inspo but I guess voters want coachella, flowers and pink? 

I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    @JenniferKKHollywood omg doll you are so right! I had written the date wrong - it was August day 30 and I had written August day 03 Lmao. Thank you love, I will try to patiently wait for a little more😘
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Uhm oops? Lol. Tried a club and Coachella look. Think I’ll try the tie dye dress next or last sys’s earnable dress and go for a hippie look. 
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    EDC vs. Warped Tour, they both flopped lmao

It’d only make sense to have Kalinda call us with theme guidelines for this since they have Kim doing weekends now. Everyone’s interpretation of themes are wildly different which is why the voting booth is so messy, especially this one. Don’t make us keep fumbling in the dark when we don’t have to every week. 

• samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    not sure about music festival attire outside of the u.s. but these are definitely coachella inspired. i love this theme so im just gonna have fun creating looks 🤷🏽‍♀️
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    Sparkles... got it...

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I forgot to start at 10 am, so I'm a couple hours behind. Surprisingly, my first look did well. Let's hope it stays this way. So far, no ticket buyers in my group...SO FAR!

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I think that they need to make the weekdays sys a little different, they should keep same points Or make them a little higher remove TS and put 4 Gift boxes as earnable the first 2 boxes should be earnable old sys item and diamonds, stars picks only , the third one should be earnable sys prizes and TS prizes from all sys so far and diamonds, and the last box should only contain TS prizes and Kim anniversaries items that aren’t being released like the pink and red dress that we had in the bel air design studio, old smc that aren’t in rotation anymore and vip items since I pay vip gold and yet I still didn’t receive any of the item I’m owed ! 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    I had no idea what looks to do but I tried, I submitted my first two looks and they did horrible, here’s some other looks I have, what do you guys think? Are there any that will score well?? 
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts

Not sure what I'm doing, but I think sparkles is the way to go..
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    First two looks

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • KatiaKKHKatiaKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    The first and last time I decided to play with looks

• garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    Currently in 3rd. My group already has 2 TB.

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    These score hurt a little bit 😅
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • karlamonteskarlamontes Registered Users, Member 39 Posts

Can anyone please give me suggestions to better my score? 🥺🥺
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

I guess the voters want pop superstar looks more 🤷🏻‍♀️
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    I am very clueless when it comes to this theme , tried the first look it didn’t work well so decided to try the white outfit since i saw people got nice votes using it but it flopped too :/ , any tips guys ? I think i’ll go for more sparkly looks for the next tickets