Perfume handheld

navybluenavyblue Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
I didn’t know where to post this, sorry!
So I just got the perfume storyline. I know that in order to get the handheld I’ll need to spend k stars on a bottle but do I also have to pay for everything else? Meaning, do I have to hire the perfume designer and pay for the billboard? (I just read about it on the forum). Or can I choose the free options except for the bottle one?
I want the handheld but I don’t wanna waste any k stars!
Thanks in advance❤️
iOS player, english isn’t my first language💟

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    If you don’t bue the billboard, you have to see Willows ad on ‘your’ billboard.   Eventually you get it back, but it’s personally demoralizing see her when you are outside your Hollywood apt. . (One game if mine didn’t buy the billboard)  You need to lay the designer or you get an idly bottle that reminded me if a bottle of hand sanitizer. 
    So personal feelings of Willow  aside, I believe you only need to pay the designer, and then for the actual bottle .

i did it when the storyline came out, so please if someone finished more recently, help with the details.
    also, this whole storyline might be outlined in either the update thread when it was introduced, or a perfumery thread.  I’ll look around in the morning if no one finds anything sooner.

oh horrible thought, was it Skylar upon the billboard if we don’t pay? *shudder.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • navybluenavyblue Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Thank you so so much! I guess I’ll have to pay up😞
    (Btw I looked up to see if it had been answered already but it still wasn’t clear to me, sorry)
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    When the storyline came out I didn’t get that if I didn’t buy the bottle then I wouldn’t have it forever (kinda like the monkey statue). Is there anyway I could ever get it? I buy it every single time now. 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I bought the fancy bottle, but didn't get the Billboard. If I remember correctly, Willow wasn't up there very long. The next story line, or the one after, puts your face on the Billboard. But it's worth buying the bottle at least. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
    edited August 2020
    When the storyline came out I didn’t get that if I didn’t buy the bottle then I wouldn’t have it forever (kinda like the monkey statue). Is there anyway I could ever get it? I buy it every single time now. 
    @MissCristina omg I saw that handheld but I didn’t know it was from a storyline! Do you know which one is it from?
    @BooskiBabii So I just have to hire the designer and then buy the bottle? Or do I get
    the option to buy the bottle without hiring her?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited August 2020
    You can’t buy what she hadn’t designed as far as I know. And no one else is posting.   
    You can live with out the billboard. As I recall, Cassio hears we are sad, and the. He surprises us by buying it back, or something. But it’s a long time you have to look at Willow. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary