🗳️🔮 SYS: 8/6/20 Midnight Magic 🔮🌃

Comments

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Earnable dress is so much more beautiful than the TS imo
    I don't even care about this SYS I just want the weekday one in the new update lol
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @SaigeAnne thank you for including me ! 😍❤️
    We do haha ✨🧙‍♀️
  • LaraDeenLaraDeen Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    Lums said:
    should I pay this ?! 

Awesome- 👍🏻
    LOL - 👎🏻
    I bought that bundle, I use the hair a lot.. but why is it so expensive? Is that in US$? Why is it cheaper in my currency..🤔 or maybe I didn’t pay attention enough..🤷🏻‍♀️
  • NatalieOatlyNatalieOatly Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    LaraDeen said:
    Lums said:
    should I pay this ?! 

Awesome- 👍🏻
    LOL - 👎🏻
    I bought that bundle, I use the hair a lot.. but why is it so expensive? Is that in US$? Why is it cheaper in my currency..🤔 or maybe I didn’t pay attention enough..🤷🏻‍♀️
    @LaraDeen In Poland it costs almost 50 PLN 😱 It’s so expensive 😥
    Platform: iOS 📱
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    Player since February 2020 🦄
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Smh at glu for making the dress the first place prize only.
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
    @NatalieOatly I think I bought for IDR 149.000 in my currency (which is about $10) or was it 209.000? I forgot which one, they have 2 different price depends on the items you get.. 
    @aharuty I took your advice on not to put too much accessories and try to come up with different styles with the remaining dress I got. 
    What do you guys think? Still too much accessories? And then the first pict, is it adding the headpiece too much?

• PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    @LaraDeen those looks are all gorgeous 🥺 I would maybe change the first hair because voters seem to prefer long hair but that’s the only thing i would change 💞
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @LaraDeen beautiful! i love the last 2! 😻
  • bbbiancybbbiancy Registered Users, Member 30 Posts

Is it just me or the top one dress looks like the korkov red dress but dyed velvet tanzanite....? 
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Lums said:
    should I pay this ?! 

Awesome- 👍🏻
    LOL - 👎🏻
    I think the hair is gorgeous. I’ve never bought a fashion goals, but out of all the ones I’ve seen this is the one I probably would buy. Just because I love the hair that much

the suit is nice as well! The boots crap. 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I’m looking for this dress on iOS if you’ll submit it can you please tag or pm me? Thank you 🖤
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

@PixiDust thank you for your advice! I’ll look for long hairstyle that match with that dress. I was going for the hair that doesn’t covered the fur accent on the right shoulder.. 

@samanthakkh wow that means so much coming from you, I’ve been noticing you on every SYS thread cos I personally love the way you style your doll. Ty!
  • hiimannhiimann Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hello! Can I ask what time did the sys event starts this thursday?
  • aharutyaharuty Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    @LaraDeen Perfect doll ❤️
    IOS
    @princessprecious your doll is gorgeous, I love all of your looks. I’ll vote them all. I do hope we’re not in the same group tho lol 😆 
  • sardelis09sardelis09 Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    Love your looks @LaraDeen 😍  I would maybe skip the clutch on the first look if you want to use it for another look because you can't see it that well (might be more worth it for another look), but really gorgeous!! 
    Android player since March 2020
    Pronouns are she/her
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    @rociodemayo your looks are gorgeous! And don’t apologize for the English, it’s okay 💕 and just keep your black hair, it suits your doll well and I think it’ll score well this weekend
    Thank you! I hope so, good luck doll😍
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    @rociodemayo your english was perfect! don’t apologize doll 😊
    Oww thank you! I feel insecure about my english all the time. I am afraid someone will come and laugh at me because of my broken english. I appreciate this, ty ❤
    LaraDeen said:
    @princessprecious your doll is gorgeous, I love all of your looks. I’ll vote them all. I do hope we’re not in the same group tho lol 😆 
    Thanks doll! 😅 my scores are always a bit all over the place 🥴 I prefer the earnables this week but I wanna see what the TS look like on my doll. Good luck! 💕
    Oww thank you! I feel insecure about my english all the time. I am afraid someone will come and laugh at me because of my broken english. I appreciate this, ty ❤
    Don't feel insecure about your English, it's great. It isn't your first language, and you make more sense than some English people I know 😋💕
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @princessprecious W O W ! 😱❤️🥰
    @LaraDeen of course doll! and aww thats so sweet thank you so much! ☺️
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @rociodemayo you’re so welcome and good luck to you too! 🦋💕
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    more perfect english!! and of course! 😊
  • AriDollAriDoll Registered Users, Member 147 Posts
    I’ve loved looking through everyone’s ideas for this event!!! I love the dark navy blue dresses!! I know I over-accessorize a little bit, but I love outfit 1 and I think that’s going to be my first submitted look!!✨ good luck and ahh I’m going to be in the voting booth for everyone’s amazing looks!!😍🌝🌚🌟💫  not to keen on the TS or really the earnables, but I’m so in love with this theme!
    iOS user! 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.