🗳️🔮 SYS: 8/6/20 Midnight Magic 🔮🌃

Comments

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Also keep in mind real life ppl have this shape of lips 🙃 I don’t consider my lips a monkeys butt. Kinda rude and unnecessary. You can dislike them with out being so mean.
    i dont think the problem is the shape i think its about the horrendous attempt at blending the ombre 
    It's a very popular makeup trend that has resurfaced from the 90s, I personally love it. 
  • AriDollAriDoll Registered Users, Member 147 Posts
    @DelenaGovato thank you🥺💕✨ sending you good luck for high scores this event!! 
    iOS user! 
    @Maria2019 I'm glad I could inspire you, congrats on the 50! I hope mine scores as good 😋

@DelenaGovato @ashleydianem @ViennaKKH thank you so much you beauties 😅 good luck this week 💕
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited August 2020
    saaruuh said:
    I want this pony!!! 😫😫😭😭😭 please Glu let me have it!!!
    I think we all WANT AND DESERVE to have this Kolection TBH 💁‍♀️💁‍♀️💁‍♀️
    What collection is this? 
    Its a Kolection only availeble for new players! This one!

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Also keep in mind real life ppl have this shape of lips 🙃 I don’t consider my lips a monkeys butt. Kinda rude and unnecessary. You can dislike them with out being so mean.
    i dont think the problem is the shape i think its about the horrendous attempt at blending the ombre 
    It's a very popular makeup trend that has resurfaced from the 90s, I personally love it. 
    um yes i am aware of the trend. however, i dont think the blending is up to par. to each their own, though. im glad you like it
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    @therealChar thank you so much 🥺💓 ily! the short hair really is fire; i wish it got the love it deserves. 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    The lips are nice and very detailed and it’s nice to get a facial feature as a prize nothing can please y’all ever can it? 
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

With my face shape and skin tone I love them 🥺🥺🥺 gonna fight for top 5 👀 also this is the shape of my real lips
    Wow! The lip looks awesome on dark dolls and bad on white dolls? Finally a chance to turn my doll black 😏😏😏😏😏
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    there are so many gorgeous looks in the voting booth so far 🥺 some of my faves... 💞

iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @BooskiBabii

Sparkle dresses also is an option 😊
    Btw does someone knows when the Cinderella dress will be available? It’s so gorgeous, I need it ! 😍😍😍
    edited August 2020
    @LovelyEmma the earnable necklace has the day/night effect !! 💞 also a tiara with that effect sounds incredible 🥺 please glu
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    Feeling ambivalent... all things considered a 45 isn't the worst thing in the world but I really thought this would be worth 50+

iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
    PixiDust said:
    @LovelyEmma the earnable necklace has the day/night effect !! 💞 also a tiara with that effect sounds incredible 🥺 please glu
    @PixiDust WHAT?? How do you know?? 👀👀👀
    Yea a night time effect tiara would be so cute, specially to match the cinderella dress!
    @LovelyEmma in the little preview the gem lights up and the night/day icon is on the corner !! 🥰
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    @ViennaKKH I love that look!! I have a look planned with the blue angel outfit dyed black. I voted for you and you were the popular pick!!

As for the Cinderella dress, it’s only available in Halloween gift boxes. Similar to the Kimiversary ones. 
  • amorlightlyamorlightly Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Now that i’ve seen the lips on my doll, i’m not mad. They cute and look great on some of you. 🙈🔮
  • korobeinikiikorobeinikii Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    I love all your looks!! they are an incredible source of inspiration 💗 
    Btw I cannot wait for the Cinderella dress to be available, I always have 25 diamonds saved, waiting for that moment 
    😂 It would have been amazing to have it for this SYS though😔
    PixiDust said:
    @LovelyEmma in the little preview the gem lights up and the night/day icon is on the corner !! 🥰
    OMG!!! Thats sooo cool!!!
    ViennaKKH said:
    @BooskiBabii

Sparkle dresses also is an option 😊
    Btw does someone knows when the Cinderella dress will be available? It’s so gorgeous, I need it ! 😍😍😍
    The Cinderella dress is only availeble on the Halloween GiftBoxes, so maybe you can get lucky and get it this year IF the Halloween GiftBoxes comeback this year!
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    welp just got screwed out of 2 diamonds - getting real sick of my double reward video not doubling my reward! 
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    naeusts said:
    Hey doll! Where are you from? I get you, I'm brazilian and I feel insecure about my english all the time and my keyboard is always replacing the words in english to portuguese as I type 😅 its so cool to see other foreigners here as well!!! This is awesome for practice 
    eu sou brasileira também kkkj muito legal encontrar uma pessoa brasileira aqui porque não conheço ninguém que jogue kkh (nem sei se pode falar outra língua no fórum, mas né hehe)
    Que linda!!! Que tudo poder escrever pra quem me entende 🥰🥰🥰 mulher eu tbm não conheço ngm, só eu e minha irmã que jogamos e é isto....... adorei!!!
  • ashyyyboobooashyyybooboo Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    saaruuh said:
    I want this pony!!! 😫😫😭😭😭 please Glu let me have it!!!
    I think we all WANT AND DESERVE to have this Kolection TBH 💁‍♀️💁‍♀️💁‍♀️
    What collection is this? 
    Its a Kolection only availeble for new players! This one!

I’m a new player and never got that Kollection 
    um yes i am aware of the trend. however, i dont think the blending is up to par. to each their own, though. im glad you like it
    The point of the trend is that it isn't blended lol.
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Huh..??? First place is the girl that was wearing the white sparkly wedding dress. Can’t even be mad at second place because her looks are bomb. Lol I really wanna sneak attack them with my two tickets left from Simon but I also don’t wanna risk it
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.