🗳️🔮 SYS: 8/6/20 Midnight Magic 🔮🌃

Comments

• jnorrab1jnorrab1 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    kayayem said:
    jnorrab1 said:
    new to posting LOL... thought i had some pretty good looks but I’m not doing to well 😔
    YOU DO! I love your looks. They deserve more votes.  Let’s normalize doing things differently so that we can change the way the voting booth looks and operates.
    Thank you ... i alway try to stick to the theme but by sunday its like ( why try no one else is) ... 
  • LalisaLalisa Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    edited August 7
    Do you live in America? If so you should realize by now people on the other side of the planet get access to everything a day before us in America. So no not everyone is a hacker. Use common sense and think lol it also could be a bot..
    samanthakkh said:
    DeniKKH said:
    Does anyone know when this hair will be available for diamonds or where it’s from? I want it 😩 

um am i crazy or is this hairstyle from this weekends giftbox?? obviously not available yet 🤔 and obviously a hacker

• helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    Looks 1-4, doing well somehow 😅😊

iOs player 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 1,481 Posts
    Lalisa said:
    Do you live in America? If so you should realize by now people on the other side of the planet get access to everything a day before us in America. So no not everyone is a hacker. Use common sense and think lol it also could be a bot..
    samanthakkh said:
    DeniKKH said:
    Does anyone know when this hair will be available for diamonds or where it’s from? I want it 😩 

um am i crazy or is this hairstyle from this weekends giftbox?? obviously not available yet 🤔 and obviously a hacker

It's impossible for one timezone to get the event before others. Over there the event started at noon. Even though my city is ~10 hours ahead of the USA, it didn't become available earlier for us. 
    An Android player from Russia. ❤️ Pride month 24/7/365 baby! 🤪🏳️‍🌈 
  • thetwentyeighththetwentyeighth Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    My first two witchy looks scored really poorly, so I switched it up. But nothing I try is working. It’s so discouraging.

• letusletus Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    I don't know if anyone has talked about this already, but I see many gorgeous dolls getting low scores maybe it's because people just hit the "get this look" button when you pop up? Because that doesn't count as a vote, does it? 
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    My looks are flopping so hard😭😭😭😭
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 748 Posts
    looks 4 & 5 ☺️

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 884 Posts
    @letus if I’m not mistaken you get 60 people to vote for your looks, but people who tap Get this Look do not count, so that doesnt interfere in the number of votes
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier New Member Registered Users 1,552 Posts

I was wondering if I should try a lighter lip color but I think a darker color makes sense for the theme.
    Platform: Amazon
    #bonusstarforparties
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 884 Posts
    My looks 3-5! Just got to the necklace and I love it, it looks very witchy

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 528 Posts
    Kudos to this doll in my group, so pretty, simple and on theme! And does anyone know where her hair is from? I can't seem to remember it. (if it is from the closet pretend you didn't see my question 😅🙈) 

Android Player, D+
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook (barely know how that works) 
    #SavingForBFProject 🌟
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @Unwinter it was from last year’s Halloween VIP event.

• KoakumaKoakuma New Member Registered Users 496 Posts
    Unwinter said:
    Kudos to this doll in my group, so pretty, simple and on theme! And does anyone know where her hair is from? I can't seem to remember it. (if it is from the closet pretend you didn't see my question 😅🙈) 

it's from the Halloween VIP event last year, part oft the Jessica rabbit costume

• Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 570 Posts
    Looks 3-5 did much better ☺️

• MissThangMissThang Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    edited August 7
    Kalinda’s reaction when y’all complain about hackers 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator Moderators 25,850 Posts
    grada said:
    wait, is it supposed to be magic as in powers and stuff, i interpreted it as a magical atmosphere 🤡🤡
    I think it’s a loose reference.  All our themes lately have been double initials.  I think it’s the Midnight emphasis. And midnight is when Cinderella lost her shoe, it’s Called the witching hour I think...so I’d go for the idea of 
    ‘it was a magical moment‘’.  My thought...dress in dark glam. The colors of midnight.  If a lovely witch happens to be paired against a lesser look, I’ll vote for the witch. :)
    🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    🙅I Am NOT a Glu Employee🙅
    & I PLAY 3 GAMES
    💜 Vats is Back ~ My Heart Sings 💜

• KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 168 Posts

My looks 3,4 and 5. This hair seems to be doing well for me. I unlocked the dress for my second submission but i changed the hair. 
    Player since May 2020
    Add me on game center- KingReyy7
  • LalisaLalisa Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    edited August 7
    I feel like everyone missed what I edited before anyone responded to my comment. It’s probably a bot flu has had bots in sys events before and still do, on top of that think about it if you could hack clothes hair dresses etc you could hack sys event items too so why would you participate if you already have the items? It just doesn’t make sense to me, now it could be someone who SOMEHOW can hack the hair but I doubt it as I’ve never heard of that since I’ve started playing a long time ago. Hackers hack k stars and energy per every thing I’ve seen as far as fab posts but I’ve never heard of someone being able to acquire actual items before they’re released, please educate with proof that someone has hacked an actual item if I’m wrong/// I’m not saying it WASNT a hacker but I’ve never heard of someone hacking an item ever in my years of playing

basically what I’m trying to get at is seeing something and automatically assuming or in this case blaming it on a hacker is ridiculous. I can understand questioning it but everyone is so quick to blame it on a hacker vs a bot. Like you’re assuming at this point without factual evidence. The point is don’t act like you KNOW the answer to something like you found a diamond in a rough when you don’t actually know anything 100%
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 528 Posts
    @Koakuma thank you, doll! The whole outfit is very pretty
    Android Player, D+
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook (barely know how that works) 
    #SavingForBFProject 🌟
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    I love the earnable necklace but I wish we could dye the pendant & the actual necklace separately 🥺 
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
  • RikkRikk New Member Registered Users 3,342 Posts
    @Lalisa I’m not sure how they get them, but I check spoilers of items online way before they’re released to plan my k-star spending