1424344454648Next

Comments

• FarahxKKHFarahxKKH Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    we look like greek goddesses 🤍🏛

@dpeters @moonlights @FarahxKKH
    omg we look gorgeous❤!!!!
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    livyx said:
    @rach89 currently, there is one SYS per week: the next one will take place on Thursday 13 at 3PM EST until Sunday 16 9PM EST. There was a beta version of weekday SYS going on for the last 3 weeks on Mondays, but it won't be held this week and we aren't sure when it's going to be available for all of the players - keep an eye on the forum to see!
    Oh wow that’s interesting! Thank you for letting me know! 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Expert Member Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    My sys looks. Blue gave me average scores but that navy blue though was more of like icing in the cake to me 😉 

Won 1st place🥇🥳. I was competing with a basic tb. I didnt felt like I had much of a competition though 💁🏾‍♀️I was able to surpass her when she stopped submitting looks for the past couple of hrs. So it's a win-win situation for me.

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 492 Posts

Finally did it 🥳
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Experienced Member Registered Users 413 Posts
    clarizzo said:
    i have no issue with ticket buying because i buy the triple threat every other week or so. it's the dolls who are nowhere near top 5 that buy an incredible amount of tickets at the last minute in order to overtake 1st place who bother me. many of these dolls aren't even on theme half the time. it's frustrating. 
    Exactly. You’re getting your hopes up the whole event and doing well, and all of a sudden some basic doll decides it’s hers. Happened to me some sys, that girl literally spammed like 50 tickets. Still mad at myself for being stupid and tried to retake my place, some fights just aren’t worth the hassle. 
    Literally what happened to me - I spend money on this game and i feel stupid now- well they lost my cash . Just canceled my subscription and I don’t think I’ll be playing anymore it’s way too much to lose unfairly - 
    I’m so sorry that happened to you, I k ow exactly how you feel. This is what I’ve been saying last week, sys is not necessarily a good business model, if you spend and still get nothing out of it, why spend again? I really wish they added a second way of getting the prize. If they don’t cap tickets, they could give the prize to the person with most points and also to the one with the highest average. That way you can either win by style or by spamming looks 🤷🏻‍♀️