🛍️KK:H Weekend Event 8/7/20 - Shop Till You Drop in this VIP Weekend! 🛍️💍👗🛍️

Comments

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @Victorian the only kollection worth spinning is bright and brilliant in my opinion. If you do chase GB, make sure to open 3 boxes in your first palette that contains your “free” GB. Honestly, I say save the private jet for a VIP where you have bad collections/don’t like the GB items !
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    Dolls, do collections refresh differently for each player? Because I get the same collections from monday when the TB event starts till the next Monday same time. I thought everyone else did too but now seeing your screenshots, I had to ask
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    edited August 2020
    @Unwinter I think they refresh at a different time for everyone because mine do on Wednesdays
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited August 2020
    @Unwinter I don't think everyone gets the same kollections all of the time. I see people having better kollections during VIP events, but for me the ones I like the most always show right before VIP then it changes to kollections where I don't like the items as much. I'm waiting to see if I have better luck this time.
    Edit: Nevermind. I answered the question wrong, but I'm keeping my comment here because I don't like how I don't get better kollections during the VIPs.
    Platform: Android

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @Unwinter yeah, everyone's schedule is different when it comes to kollections. Your cycle starts at the time you hit level 7, I hit it on a friday evening, it came to be convenient for VIP's.
    @jhabs thanks doll, I agree on the jet part. I will definitely spin the other two kollections tho because I like them more than bright and brilliant. If I get the bundle in first try at Dawn Till Dusk I will dye the gown black for sys. That's why I am so eager for it and debating to spin more than once. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
    @dpeters @DelphineGarnier thank you dolls! This is really weird, I always thought collections refresh on monday for everyone 😅 (not including the special ones related to certain updates and whatnot) I wonder why it's different 🤔
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Unwinter said:
    @dpeters @DelphineGarnier thank you dolls! This is really weird, I always thought collections refresh on monday for everyone 😅 (not including the special ones related to certain updates and whatnot) I wonder why it's different 🤔
    Mine are around Thurdays/Fridays.
    Platform: Android

@Victorian this makes SO MUCH sense omg! I literally had no idea whatsoever, thank you so much😊 kinda glad that by some chance I hit level 7 on monday, it gives me time to plan accordingly (lolling at myself thinking it's certain it's on mondays😂) 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    I like the earnable dress a lot and I think the earnable shoes are pretty versatile.
    Also the GB dress is cute, but I don't think I'll chase. The hair is super pretty but I've got a somewhat similar one already. 

I think I'll be able to make 300 Kstars by Sunday and get that dress, but the problem is what should I spend them on. 

What are your must have closet items for stars? 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Victorian said:
    @Unwinter yeah, everyone's schedule is different when it comes to kollections. Your cycle starts at the time you hit level 7, I hit it on a friday evening, it came to be convenient for VIP's.
    Ah I knew it was different for everyone but didn’t know why. This makes sense!
    youre lucky yours refresh on a Friday ☺️ Mine are on Thursday nights so I always seem to get good ones right before vip 😂
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Everything is so beautiful 💖im so excited about this event,rip to my k-stars 😭
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    So I wanna get the earnable dress but not sure if I should get the contour or spin on collections. Do you guys think the contour will be included in the Black Friday sale? 
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    @Victorian personally, i view the private jet as essential because you’ll be saving all of your money (if you already have a car). i’d definitely go for that. 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • HJLeonieHJLeonie Registered Users, Member 180 Posts
    I love the GB hair and am definitely chasing it- goodbye to my weekend spending plan! 
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    I knew it was coming up! I’m so not ready! 
    I want the contour makeup!
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    Love everything but not sure I love the hair? I think it's gonna be one of those things I need to see on. Love everything else except highlighter- when are we going to get highlighter that works for everyone. Kim owns a makeup brand!!!!
  • NatalieOatlyNatalieOatly Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    Girls, I want to spend 300 stars that weekend and I am looking for clothes, that will fit next few SYS (that from newsletter email). My collections aren’t worth to play, so maybe you will help me and send some propostion of old fashioned or leather closet clothes ☺️
    Platform: iOS 📱
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    Player since February 2020 🦄
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    so the second highlighter is a gb item 🥴 why am i not surprised 
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Oooohhh im not feeling the earnable hair but the gb... its sooo nice! Guess ill be chasing this weekend. Wish me luck guys
  • jessDWjessDW Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    jhabs said:
    @Victorian the only kollection worth spinning is bright and brilliant in my opinion. If you do chase GB, make sure to open 3 boxes in your first palette that contains your “free” GB. Honestly, I say save the private jet for a VIP where you have bad collections/don’t like the GB items !
    Does opening 3 boxes in the free pallette ensure that the next palette will have all the GB items?? I really want the hair, dress and shoes in the GB!!! 
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @jessDW no, it just increases your chances of getting an item if you open 3 tiles per palette. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Idk what I was expecting for the VIP earnables but I'm pleasantly surprised! Still gotta figure out what exactly I wanna buy, but I wanna try to stick to a firm 300 stars. I'm telling myself I'm not gonna chase but who knows what I'll feel tmrw. Hoping a few kollections I haven't spun yet come back, mine haven't changed for the week yet.

@NatalieOatly if you don't have the April Fool's roller-skates yet, they might be good for the Retro Diner theme. They're 70 stars in the kloset.
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    I believe this is the FG dress inspo...

(Brandon Maxwell AW20)
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • NatalieOatlyNatalieOatly Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    Idk what I was expecting for the VIP earnables but I'm pleasantly surprised! Still gotta figure out what exactly I wanna buy, but I wanna try to stick to a firm 300 stars. I'm telling myself I'm not gonna chase but who knows what I'll feel tmrw. Hoping a few kollections I haven't spun yet come back, mine haven't changed for the week yet.

@NatalieOatly if you don't have the April Fool's roller-skates yet, they might be good for the Retro Diner theme. They're 70 stars in the kloset.
    Thanks!
    Platform: iOS 📱
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    Player since February 2020 🦄
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    edited August 2020
    ViennaKKH said:
    SDC93 said:

Hope this helps anyone considering the chase haha
    Where is the left hair from? I haven’t seen this yet...

VIP gift boxes during either late August or early September 2017, if I remember correctly. It’s available for diamonds and was available during the Kimiversary throwback sale—one of my friends bought it then.
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I think I would have liked the hair better if the whole ponytail was silver and not three inches of real hair and then the silver. Idk though. 

Edit: this is the area I’m referring to.
  • HJLeonieHJLeonie Registered Users, Member 180 Posts
    Does anyone know what the upcoming SYS are? I never signed up for the newsletter when I got the chance and don’t know how to sign up for it now.
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    @HJLeonie these are the next three themes 💞

iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃