🎆 KK:H Update v11.2 - MidSummer Fun 👗🎆

Comments

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 967 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    How many canceled subscriptions is that so far? 5? I like it.
    Plus people saying they will stop spending! *Evil Laugh*
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 951 Posts
    Omg I just find out that we have this makeup so I had to recreate my look lol 😂😂😂

Edit: sorry for bad quality, I don’t know why this keep happening to me 🙈😄
    Your doll is a dye job away from Harley Quinn and I'm loving it 
    Android (please add me) https://www.facebook.com/kween.quinn.90
    "I'm brave, strong, loyal, and I give great hugs"
  • lenaaa9874lenaaa9874 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    edited August 11
    I haven’t even been on here checking for the update and I just updated, how does it make sense that the hair is cheaper but the hand held item and dress cost more then in get that look? I should’ve known to be disappointed 🤡 
  • xoxoguccimainexoxoguccimaine Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    edited August 12
  • Scarlett_9297Scarlett_9297 Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    _Nova_ said:
    I hope I'm not late for the party.... 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

PD: could someone give me a red nose? I don't know how to do ... 😔

Here you go! 💕
    Thanks!!! 💜💜
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 986 Posts
    And, if you're someone bothered by the clowns, for your own peace of mind, maybe hang out in a different thread for a while.  Just a suggestion for self preservation.  <3

I haven't seen anyone in the community think cartoon clown memes are triggering, unless it's triggering how much glu doesn't care 😢
    idk why I even bother
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Yiiikes, I’m just baffled... ever since they introduced diamonds we’ve begged for more ways to earn them yet their only response is to give us more (and more expensive) ways to spend them? How can a company act like that?

I’ve never seen this kind of behavior from ANY kind of company, it honestly doesn’t make any sense. This is so stupid, they just renewed the contract, things should be getting better.
    ✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Expert Member Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited August 12
    I must be going coco for this diet coco cola 🥤🥵

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 180 Posts
    RedVelvet said:
    Yiiikes, I’m just baffled... ever since they introduced diamonds we’ve begged for more ways to earn them yet their only response is to give us more (and more expensive) ways to spend them? How can a company act like that?

I’ve never seen this kind of behavior from ANY kind of company, it honestly doesn’t make any sense. This is so stupid, they just renewed the contract, things should be getting better.
    Now I’m guessing the contract has something to do with this mess since the are no longer in danger or anything... I really don’t know why they are acting like this 😞😞