šŸŽ† KK:H Update v11.2 - MidSummer Fun šŸ‘—šŸŽ†

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    5 is not a lot.Ā  We've had players with 50 or more!Ā  I'll look further and try to get a good answer before you dolls have to send a ticket.Ā  Ā We can also look for the update when pop up were released.Ā Ā  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @Unwinter @kkhsimone I donā€™t remember the storyline, but Iā€™ve got it quit fast. Iā€™ve started playing in April and I think it was at level 10 already? I think šŸ¤”Ā 
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    I found this on the forum, some doll was looking for it too. Maybe we missed the quest? I started playing early May so I think I should of had the quest pop up. Not sure what went wrong. šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø
  • martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts
    Honestly Iā€™m on the edge to quit playing this game for good. For the last 2 months or so Iā€™m not playing consistently ā€˜cause I feel like itā€™s always the same s*it over and over again. Canā€™t remember when was the last time Iā€™ve been 1st on TS, I rarely get anything in GB during weekend events and have to play A LOT to be able to get to the last TB box and lately Iā€™m not even getting there. Those are just a couple of things that get me upset Iā€™m not even going to comment the diamonds... Might just stick around for midweek sys only to see what thatā€™s all about ā€˜cause I wasnā€™t picked for the trial but overall the gameā€™s become annoying and boring
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    All the pop-up shops have been limited time only. So you would need to be playing KKH while we're running one to see a pop-up shop. Hope that helps!Ā 
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    All the pop-up shops have been limited time only. So you would need to be playing KKH while we're running one to see a pop-up shop. Hope that helps!Ā 
    Oh that's a pity.šŸ˜” Oh well, I'm kinda disappointed but I'm hoping we will get more great pop up shops in the future!Ā 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    SashaCat said:
    When you are saying ā€œexciting new updatesā€ , itā€™s exciting to who exactly? Free players ? Paying players? Or EXTRA paying players?
    i find it funny how some people r getting an apology cz the forum somehow was ā€œrudeā€ to them even tho they called us all annoying and rude for complaining about the diamonds items.Ā 
    It obviously shows how they cared about 1 personā€™s feelings because they were fine with the diamonds thing, and ignored the other 100 who OBVIOUSLY didnā€™t like this feature.
    whatā€™s even funnier is most people on fb saying ā€œif you cant spend money then dont play the gameā€ are actually HACKERS so the money they r saying they are working hard to earn is just spent on diamonds. Im sure if i spent all the money i spent on the game on diamonds only, i would have a LOT of diamonds.
    and btw, I know glu isnā€™t secretly behind that account, it was obviously a joke, try to focus on more important posts.
    thanks.
    Iā€™ve seen those posts too. Tbh the h*ck*rs are the ones that actually seem not to be able to afford this game based on their choices.. funny how theyā€™re not smart enough to figure that one out lolĀ 
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 598 Posts
    I swear each time something pops up I'm convinced we're all playing different games instead of one. Seriously how can this one game be so different and offer things for some but not for others (collections, pop up shops, weekday sys (ik they were testing them but like? C o m p e n s a t e), items (male/female))
    Make it make sense?? ĀæĀæ
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    Dozens of pages with concerns about the update, lasting several days:

*crickets*

Casually mentioned gradient problems with dresses and few questions about the pop-up shop:

*immediately addressed*
    I've been following this thread quite closely and this is so true. Very frustrating.
    Platform: iOS
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    edited August 2020
    My post got deleted! Wtf!? Uncool.Ā 
    And I keep using not ok words, ugh
    Thatā€™s not ok
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    Also, little did I know...

iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos threadĀ šŸ’–šŸ’–
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    kkhsimone said:
    I AM DONE WITH THIS GAME!!! So now I am going to miss out on 6 WEEKS of rewards??! I have no words and honestly, no motivation to play this game anymore.
    Wait Iā€™m sorry where was this posted? What thread?Ā 
    Daily iOS player šŸ˜ŠĀ 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
    Amy136602 said:
    kkhsimone said:
    I AM DONE WITH THIS GAME!!! So now I am going to miss out on 6 WEEKS of rewards??! I have no words and honestly, no motivation to play this game anymore.
    Wait Iā€™m sorry where was this posted? What thread?Ā 
    This week's SYS thread.Ā 
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    Here I come, back on the circus, to stir the pot some more. We need to make new clown edits since some of us are back on the merry go round. Weekday sys for everyone? Glu be like ā€œb you thoughtā€ šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    kkhsimone said:
    I mean I don't think we should blame @KalindaKing for the issues not being adressed.

Ā I completely agree doll! I only tagged Kalinda because sheā€™s the one we go through to get issues addressed!
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    The bar is on the floor glu
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    I donā€™t know if this has been mentioned on this thread or others but this is back on the TS wedding gownĀ