Weekday Sys

MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
What happened to the weekday SYS? Was it just a 2 wk trial?

Best Answers

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Answer ✓
    I had seen a comment on forums saying that it was canceled this week but will be next week, maybe not canceled but at least delayed maybe because of the new update or such.
  • TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    Answer ✓
    Weekday SYS was a 3 week trial. Random players were chosen to play in order for Glu to get feedback. Now it's done and we're waiting for an update from Glu, after they are done fixing stuff that's wrong all players will probably get it. 🤗 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Answer ✓
    The Weekday SYS-TB was as @TheBola posted a 3 week trial for a limited number of tester games.   One of my 3 games got it, and it was a lot of fun.  More fun that tapping through 600 points for a regular TB.  :)  I'm hoping we all get it soon, as a regular feature.  :) 
    Tomorrow we'll start the thread for the usual 1st Run SYS, that starts Thursday at 3pm Eastern.   :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

Answers

• MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    It was just as tough as the weekend SYS, and just as many tickets. I thought since you didn’t even know if you were getting something ( I may have got cash, arg) it should be easier, more tickets, faster.