🗳️🏖️SYS: 8/13/20 - Beach Babe SYS ~Let the Sun Shine In! 🏖️👶

Comments

• LumsLums Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    livyx said:
    @Lums maybe the voters find your look a little too dark? I always use blonde hair for SYS because any other colour scores less for me, also maybe try more voluminous hair if you have some. The voters can really be hard to please sometimes lol
    I Try it next look ! Ty❤️
  • RikkRikk New Member Registered Users 3,623 Posts
    CryingKim said:
    buriteri said:
    I came across the elusive gradient lips by chance in the voting booth and consulted my brother before deciding to buy them! I love them so much 😍😍 I guess those pigtails are just going to have to wait 🙈

I love this coconut handheld too! Living in the Philippines, it really makes me so happy to have a ‘buko’ drink in the game hahaha 

Yas! We all love a really good ‘buko’ juice! Not the shake tho. The disrespect 😂 Anyway, it feels good to know that there are fellow pinoys here in the forum. 🤗
    Never thought there are other pinoy dolls here besides me❤ kamusta kayo?I'd also love to see these Filipino products in the game, a 'kakanin bilao' and 'banig' tote handheld bag is really good for beach themed sys.
    Ok @cassandrakate, now I want the bag! Oh alright, I’ll take all 4! lol 😂 
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,263 Posts
    Thank you so much @kayayem ♥️♥️♥️
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    Ahh! It's so cool to see other Filipino dolls on the forum! Hello pooo!
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • ximenaleeximenalee Registered Users, Member 29 Posts

Does anyone know where this hair is from or when it will be available?
  • greeneyeddove437greeneyeddove437 Registered Users, Member 650 Posts

Last two looks won me our beautiful earnable dress 😍 So happy!
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,072 Posts
    edited August 2020
     are these eyes in tb boxes? They are very cute but I won't buy them if they are achievable eventually. 

Edit: They weren't 😩 I guess I will have to forget them. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte New Member Registered Users 484 Posts

Looks 9-12✨ I’m not scoring as well as i usually do in beach sys, but i’m still doing pretty decent! Also.. i’m never taking this hair off lmao
    ios player  ☮  free player
    🇳🇴

add me on fb
    https://m.facebook.com/chqrlotteh.kkh?ref=wizard
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    @Amy136602 those beautiful eyes are from a vip event from the end of december 2019

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 701 Posts

@KalindaKing I tried messaging support due to my extremely low scores since this happened to me last week as well. They basically told me to just submit more tickets for sys. My average had been about 45 in prior SYSes but I won’t even get the last earnable at this point. Is it because I still have 2 Simon tickets left?
  • katherineKKHkatherineKKH Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    @SonyaMarc your looks are so so great and creative! it's sad notice that really creative looks don't score that well ):
  • kayworldkayworld Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I am done.... From past few SYS event I cant reach 50 votes, which was normal score in the past. I try to do my own look or search inspiration on forum, but now I often get 30-40 votes... Yesterdays outfit, which I submited before ani go to bed (so it isnt the best, I know) got only 26 votes... I will not reach to final earnable prize without buying a ticket. Its sad...

Hey, you should try dying the swim piece. I submitted my first ticket using the same piece with original color and it did not score well at all. I started dying it and my scores went up significantly. Also dye the shoes and accessories to match( necklace , earrings ) I hope this helps! I’m writing this because I have literally only used this piece and I’m in first right now unless someone buys tickets.
  • EloiseAnnEloiseAnn New Member Registered Users 90 Posts
    Looks 7-13.  
    The flower hair accessory has been a hit so dyed it in almost every color 

• Amy136602Amy136602 New Member Registered Users 729 Posts
    milrist said:
    @Amy136602 those beautiful eyes are from a vip event from the end of december 2019

Thank you! 
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 192 Posts
    Got the dress with my 12th ticket... I really like it!

By the way, my scores are better in casual/beach SYSes I don't know why I can't get the same high scores with gowns... 🤷‍♀️
    Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 3,975 Posts

The dress is super cute and pretty. 

Maybe it is the hair and the green butterflies crown I felt like my look end up looking like the infamous Wendy Williams “moment”. 
    IOS Player 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited August 2020

Ppl in my android group are really paying money to get the earrings 😬 yikes 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier New Member Registered Users 2,401 Posts
    I'm glad this is the last day of this theme since I'm tired of swimsuit related themes. I also wish we got themes where we could actually use short dresses instead of gowns and get decent votes. I have shorter dresses I haven't used in a SYS for awhile thanks to how often voters prefer gowns.
    Platform: Android
    #bonusstarforparties
    #getridoftstiers
  • ElleRosegoldElleRosegold Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    @Hope_xSo, I think it’s because the lips are just smaller than most, they are a little smaller than the K-star ones I had previously. I prefer more prominent eyes/nose, because those are how my features look in RL. If you don’t like how they make the nose look bigger, try the thin nose highlight in the accessories section, they make the nose look much slimmer, which is also why I didn’t get it because I prefer a bigger button nose lol. It works for me, since I’m not huge on wearing big lips in general.
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 807 Posts

Could anyone show ombré lips on my doll? I can’t find it in voting booth and I’ve been there for hours. 😂
    iOS 33lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Daily free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject
    avi by KKH Memess 💕
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!