Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Expert Member Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited August 18
    brom617 said:
    I'm pretty sure I just voted for the beautiful @Carol Davida 
    Tysm girl for your vote @brom617 . I got 49 votes for that look 😍🤩🥰🤗❤

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Expert Member Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited August 18
    My sys looks. Just realized that I made an array of these looks like this 💁🏾‍♀️❤🧡💛💚💙💜

I actually started the sys event late till Saturday. And honestly I dunno why. I guess that I wasnt in the right headspace mentally and physically to start the event on time. Maybe I'm already getting bored of the causal beach themes that we've been having lately. Cant wait to look forward to the retro diner theme though🤩.

I was in a very chilled ts group with no tbs in sight 👀 and didnt have much competition apparently. I easily won 1st place at that 🥇🥳🎉

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    @Carol Davida you're welcome. You deserved better scores for your looks, I love your style! Absolutely gorgeous!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!