Options

๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ๐Ÿ” SYS-TB 8/17/20 - Celebrity Wedding Guest AGAIN๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฅ‚

Comments

• Options
    datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    brom617 said:
    OMG now look at my Sys TS group. Wtf this is ridiculous!ย 
    Why are there so many bots competing in sys this week? If it was one, okay maybe a dumb hacker (typically they just hack money tho), but there are so many that it has to be bots.ย 

Wonder if this dress is gonna be available this weekend and the system pushed their bots to wear it too early...
  • Options
    Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Finally reached 50 like...

• Options
    datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    edited August 2020
    jhabs said:
    brom617 said:
    OMG now look at my Sys TS group. Wtf this is ridiculous!ย 
    Why are there so many bots competing in sys this week? If it was one, okay maybe a dumb hacker (typically they just hack money tho), but there are so many that it has to be bots.ย 

Wonder if this dress is gonna be available this weekend and the system pushed their bots to wear it too early...
    but please donโ€™t spread misinformation.ย 
    We havenโ€™t been told itโ€™s a hacker either so you could be spreading misinformation as well.ย 

Iโ€™m just saying that thereโ€™s not this many dumb people who would submit the dress. And have yโ€™all SEEN the styling?? Looks like an npc who literally picked something from every category

edit to add pic:

• Options
    WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    edited August 2020
    @IAS
    Umm.... Some people with mental health issues canโ€™t chooseย 
    If I donโ€™t participate in SYS I have panic attacks...just sayingย 
    Why do I even botherย ๐Ÿ˜’
    Itโ€™s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebookย 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • Options
    wannabetwannabet Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    From what I've seen in the advertising(if you can call it that??) for hackers is that they only get Kollections/Fashion Goal after they've been released and never include SYS items but again I've only seen a few accounts on instagram so maybe other ones have those abilitiesย 
  • Options
    brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @datesaremyfave it actually doesnt seem like random items for me, cause the earrings match the dress, you have a clutch that usually help boost scores, a glam makeup and hair, and glittery boots; it doesnt go very well together and it feels like a bit too much but I can see people putting this look together easily.

IOS player
    ๐ŸŒธ be nice to each other ๐ŸŒธ
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    @datesaremyfave we havenโ€™t been told itโ€™s a hacker, because technically itโ€™s against forum rules to talk about it.ย Not only people with tweaked stars/energy/whatever are hackers. Thereโ€™s other people who can access items too.
    iOSย player since June 2018. DM to add.ย 
    Link to the discord server:ย https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:ย 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -ย  20 daily videos forย everyone.ย 
  • Options
    samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Literally itโ€™s clear that the hacked app was able to gain access this update. Every update they need to update the hack. Thatโ€™s why itโ€™s always not the same. I used to play a hacked version of a different game (we canโ€™t talk about other games but it was a Japanese company thatโ€™s been around for years and years and developed a phone game that may or may not be __go and I just wanted to fill my dex lmao.) If the game updated, the hack stopped working until they could fix it.ย 
  • Options
    LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts

Hi Dolls!
    Does anyone know, from where is this dress ?!
    -ย  iOS player o(*๏ฟฃโ–ฝ๏ฟฃ*)o
  • Options
    kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts

Looks 5-10, in 3rd place behind two ticket buyers. Donโ€™t forget the buy ban, donโ€™t buy anything with your real money until we get transperancy and changes to the game based on our feedback.ย 
  • Options
    QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    Looks 7 - 9ย 

I'm don't care about TS at all this week so I have no idea which place I'm in.
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • Options
    BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I'm seeing tons of swimsuits, especially the earnable from this past weekend. Is anyone else seeing these?๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธย 
    ๐ŸŒŸLevelย 38 & 39โ€”Android
    ๐Ÿ’žย Mom of 4!
    ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธย Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    ๐ŸŒผ I am a Recovery Coach.
    โฃAlways remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!ย 
  • Options
    letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Finally broke 50 in this SYS!!! My biggest so far was 43.

Also this 56 might actually be my biggest score EVER even though I think outfit it's just ok, nothing incredible.
    iOS free player ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท โœจ
    my dollโ€™s name is leticiaย 
  • Options
    curllkkhcurllkkh Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    I really want to thank Glu for giving me something I receive in my daily gift box. You guys are amazing.. truly.ย 

What is so hard about removing those useless dyes and energies? Why not treat this as the throwback sale event you do every week? Last time I checked this is a throwback SYS event.ย 
    Please, have the decency to listen and act accordingly. Doing nothing but taking millions out of the playersโ€™ is disgusting behavior.ย 
  • Options
    ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts

I have pretty much been using this dress in all of my looks because it is scoring so well for me!โœจ Too bad my TS group has 4-5 ticketbuyers so iโ€™m not even sure if i will place in top 5๐Ÿคง
    ย ios playerย ย โ—กฬˆย ย free player
    ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ด
  • Options
    kkhnolankkhnolan Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    Looks 1-5... ๐Ÿคโœจ
    (IOS)
    Add me on Facebook! (KKH Nolan)
  • Options
    MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I don't want to be pessimistic but anyone else think that this weekday sys won't work out in the long run. I mean what happens to those who already have or eventually will get all past sys items... we all know that GLU ain't generous lol do you think that they will give out k-stars/diamonds freely in palettes when players can buy them with real cash?ย 
    Or can they just include in boxes the updated throwback items, those from 2018 till now?
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    There were tons of posts and i skimmed them all but didn't see anyone mention that last time we had an SYS test, in 2018, a different group of users was picked each week for 3 maybe 4 weeks. It was exciting seeing if you would get picked each week. So I don't buy that they suddenly can only have one group test for a whole month.
    iOS
  • Options
    VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    Mistyque said:
    I don't want to be pessimistic but anyone else think that this weekday sys won't work out in the long run. I mean what happens to those who already have or eventually will get all past sys items... we all know that GLU ain't generous lol do you think that they will give out k-stars/diamonds freely in palettes when players can buy them with real cash?ย 
    Or can they just include in boxes the updated throwback items, those from 2018 till now?
    I think glu did this because right now new players missed out on so many things so they will want to buy them. Weekday sys is a great way to squeeze money out of new players and I doubt they will care that much about old players that cleared all the items.ย 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • Options
    jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @samanthakkh just saw itโ€™s your birthday, happy birthday!!! Hope itโ€™s a great one!๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ‰
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Mistyque said:

Sadly, I highly doubt they going to add anything more to the throwback boxes, especially not anything fairly recent. K-star hackers ruined that for everyone. For a while now Glu has transitioned the game away from being stars based towards currencies that can't be hacked (diamonds, tickets, dyes).
    iOS
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.