🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 8/17/20 - Celebrity Wedding Guest AGAIN💐💍🥂

Comments

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @Rikk I said that because in the original thread there were tons of brides 😂 I am sure you are going to twist it enough 💕
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Thanks @datesaremyfave! Excited for this sys... Got this amazing dress last sys to bad is white...

Any idea in what other colors looks good dyed? 
    Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I hope that they took our feedback and made some changes but I’m not holding my breath.
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    I really hope they made some changes (especially the stupid boxes) with the large amount of feedback that was given in the threads but to be quite honest I have no faith in glu’s capability to actually listen to us...
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I might not be here as much this week, I just heard my mom had to go to the hospital and undergo surgery, I’m very sad but I’ll be sticking by her side and will be with her this week. Hope everyone has a beautiful week!
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    @pristineperson I hope she recovers super quick 💗
  • eden_eden_ Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    edited August 2020
    this sucks... us players that didn't get picked just get nothing :/ and we're missing out on so many diamonds, kstars, AND chances at getting old items :c this isn't fair :( i'm just being salty sorry guys...
  • eden_eden_ Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    @pristineperson praying for a full and fast recovery! <3 as well as a successful surgery~
    @pristineperson hope she recovers quickly 💕
  • SonyaMarcSonyaMarc Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    Me watching you guys getting another three weeks of prizes:

That’s exactly how I feel. 
    BTW, no hurt feelings towards everyone who was picked! Hope you dolls get lots of diamonds, stars and beautiful clothes!
    Come on, GLU, give us something. I’m literally looking for a reason to re-start my Gold VIP 🤑
  • GlitterfaceGlitterface Registered Users, Member 113 Posts
    As a picked player,I can tell you that the weekday SYS is amazing for earning stars and especially diamonds, and I really hope that Glu compensates with twice the amount for non-picked players.
    But as far as winning items is concerned, I can assure you that you're being saved a lot of stress in terms of box-picking because it's almost always a free GB item. I hope that makes you feel slightly better but I do realise that it is unfair nevertheless. 🙁
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Can anyone link to the previous thread? I tried searching but idk if it’s my phone or the site, I couldn’t find it for reference 😢
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited August 2020
    This is my first time with this sys, so can I get some guidance? Here are my first 3 looks (handhelds will be drinks, purses, and bouquets). I'm not sure if they'll work or I'm going too bridesmaid instead of guest
    Agree - you have the right idea
    Like- too bridesmaid 

SonyaMarc said:
    Me watching you guys getting another three weeks of prizes:

That’s exactly how I feel. 
    BTW, no hurt feelings towards everyone who was picked! Hope you dolls get lots of diamonds, stars and beautiful clothes!
    Come on, GLU, give us something. I’m literally looking for a reason to re-start my Gold VIP 🤑
    I feel this on a spiritual level. Please glu, make the game great again so I can spend my money on largest star/diamond packs on black friday 😩
  • eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    If I open a box and see energy I’ll literally scream lol, last time I got energy twice 😫 I really like this theme tho 💞 and I hope those that don’t get picked get some diamonds or kstars AT LEAST
  • eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    Also I tried to do some looks but I’m not sure if they’ll score well, opinions?? 😊
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts

Some looks I've put together
    Hopefully they will score good and the boxes will be better this time. I hope we won't have energy in them again! 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    half an hour to go.   I’m sorry all the KKH players aren’t getting these 3, but I really hope all are included in the next batch when these are done.      Oooohm off to check the predictive Bullhorn.  .  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • GlitterfaceGlitterface Registered Users, Member 113 Posts
    thallisa said:
    As a picked player,I can tell you that the weekday SYS is amazing for earning stars and especially diamonds, and I really hope that Glu compensates with twice the amount for non-picked players.
    But as far as winning items is concerned, I can assure you that you're being saved a lot of stress in terms of box-picking because it's almost always a free GB item. I hope that makes you feel slightly better but I do realise that it is unfair nevertheless. 🙁
    It does not and I wish that people would finally stop saying things like this. Every week there are dolls who actually pick items, including some that I missed out on in previous SYS events and I’ve been wanting them since then (like the infamous Lana dress). Opening boxes doesn’t stress me at all, but being treated like this by Glu sure does. I’d rather have a chance to win something than not have it at all. 
    So sorry,didn't mean to sound insensitive in any way.😭
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    why is there another testing period ? there doesn’t seem to be any changes
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Wishing you dolls a great weekday SYS, with great picks and lots of stars and diamonds 🍀🍀🍀 

me? Well I’ll be lurking here, waiting for a compensation *hint* *hint* 
  • desmondang87desmondang87 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    emmaisson said:
    Wishing you dolls a great weekday SYS, with great picks and lots of stars and diamonds 🍀🍀🍀 

me? Well I’ll be lurking here, waiting for a compensation *hint* *hint* 
    You’re not alone....  I feel that it’s very NORMAL and OBLIGATED for not being picked.... not even once..... thanks glu. 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.