🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 8/17/20 - Celebrity Wedding Guest AGAIN💐💍🥂

Comments

• MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    Ps. I only get cash this time, and last time. 
    Except for that dress that was the only actual “item” in any of the boxes. In every dress and skirt you can see underwear, it’s driving me crazy! Once I wore a white dress with white underwear and I am still shamed at the thought someone might have seen the outline!!
    Pps. You don’t wear a wedding dress to a wedding, how rude! If that were my wedding, I think I would actually want a second wedding!
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @MissCristina if someone wore a wedding dress or a white gown to my wedding i would 100% ask them to leave. idc who it is, my sister??? please leave and don’t come back lol
  • annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    Is anyone else seeing alot of repeat dolls still as well?  I keep seeing 2 or 3 of them same dolls everytime i vote- Their votes should clearly be done from a 10 am  submission.
    I assume it's because there's not enough people playing, so they use them as bots, just so there's people in the booth at all times
    Android Player - 🇧🇷 | english isn't my first language
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    @mikaylachimo I was about to tag you 😄 thank you! And good luck for you too!🥰  I hope we will have chill group 🙈

also I disappointed that they didn’t change boxes. I’m probably naive but I was hoping they will listen for our feedback and we will see in boxes only items, kstars, diamonds and only rare dyes If we have all items 🤷🏼‍♀️
    iOS player 

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Is anyone else seeing alot of repeat dolls still as well?  I keep seeing 2 or 3 of them same dolls everytime i vote- Their votes should clearly be done from a 10 am  submission.
    I assume it's because there's not enough people playing, so they use them as bots, just so there's people in the booth at all times
    Yes I guess I was just hoping that would stop - seems super unfair and making it harder to get decent scores.
  • naturalformnaturalform Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    Hey I’m so confused. Where is this weekday SYS event? Is it only for US players or something? 🤔 
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @naturalform no, random half of the players were selected. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    First two looks did ok, but i think they deserved more. Votes came in really fast. 

Also this glitch happened 

There’s that glitch, glitches in dresses in the voting booth, there’s still energy and common dye in the boxes... what was improved exactly?
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    ☹ im disappointed so many are using extra tickets and the votes are not consistent. 
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    Lums said:

WHAT? 2 DIAMONDS ONLY???!!! You are selling things by diamonds but also you are making things harder 🤡
    i mean people who have both sys now, during a week gets 5diamonds in total (including me).. while others who did not get the opportunity to get weekday sys only get 3diamonds still. so it’s better than nothing yet still unfair :)
  • KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Thank you @Kween_of_the_Kastle! Literaly laughing so much with Your comment, but yeah I think that's what they want 
    Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    i thought this would work since its a look that was actually worn to a celebrity wedding lol smh 

I was waiting for someone to wear this look and mention the story of the dress being worn to the wedding.
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    🤦🏻‍♀️ A girl in my TS wearing the starter Kim gift tan dress got the same score, a 39 with that dress and the free bun hairstyle. Lol. Whatever. 

- Emmy
    i thought this would work since its a look that was actually worn to a celebrity wedding lol smh 

I was waiting for someone to wear this look and mention the story of the dress being worn to the wedding.
    I definitely need the story or a picture of this lol
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts

I did this look too! With same reason lol 😂 

iOS player 

• samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos thank you sm! 🥰
    @Julietalucia kylie jenner wore this look to justin & haliey bieber's wedding 🥰
    See the source image
    btw @robertavyy and @samanthakkh i love your looks 🥰🥰🥰
    She’s such a leo lol she could wear that to my wedding and i wouldn’t be mad tbh but just because it’s her hahaha
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong or have any tips on scoring higher? Or is it always the first 2 looks that seem to bomb? :/
    Platform: iOS
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Ok so not only do I have to wait 10-30 seconds for dolls to load in the voting booth, I do NOT vote for the all-white or bride dolls but they are always the popular vote! 🤦🏻‍♀️ @KalindaKing can you please submit feedback that it takes too long for dolls to load in the voting booth? I am on iOS.
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    just submitted my next looks and its not taking votes immediately like this morning 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @Julietalucia kylie jenner wore this look to justin & haliey bieber's wedding 🥰
    See the source image
    btw @robertavyy and @samanthakkh i love your looks 🥰🥰🥰
    Thank you for the reference pic!

Tbh I think Kylie looks gorgeous here, but it's more of an award look or something you'd wear to a fashion show etc. I think no attention should be detracted from the bride because that's the real star of the show ☺️
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    Upset but not surprised.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.