🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 8/17/20 - Celebrity Wedding Guest AGAIN💐💍🥂

Comments

• KittyGKittyG Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    Would this be too extra? I’m thinking about submitting it next, since I don’t care about the boxes anyway and my TS is full of ticket buyers 🙃.

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    My scores started counting slower. I hope they also get better. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    @BellaKKH I've actually been thinking about this, and I think it's totally possible that we're seeing the effects of conflicting interests. Like, Glu as a company will have managers looking at numbers and charting growth, but shareholders might have a shorter term goal and just want to squeeze as much cash out of KKH as possible before selling their shares for a profit. In my marketing class we did a lot of case studies where there was a specific profit goal to hit as required by shareholders. With all the data available to analysts who must work for Glu, I think there's no way they wouldn't know what tactics to use to retain players.

I think that's why there are so many TB in this weekday SYS. We've heard no confirmation at all that this will actually continue, so players could just be trying to grasp at as many throwback items as they possibly can before the event disappears. "Testing" the event makes people think that changes have been made, and I don't doubt many people have rushed to the first box out of curiosity. It's not a sustainable long term strategy, but in the short term it can boost revenue -- and during a pandemic, which has seen entertainment rise, shareholders might be keen to sell their shares before we reach equilibrium. (But that's just speculation.)
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts

Why do so many gowns have glitches? Majority of the glitches involve the top too.🤷🏻‍♀️

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • kikikhaddskikikhadds Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    My 3rd and 4th looks. I caved and submitted an extra ticket so I can at least get to open all the bronze boxes and..... I really can’t with my scores 💀

oh and my first bronze box I got 30 energy. 3/8 of the boxes were items. 2 boxes had dyes. 2 had 30 energy each and only 1 box had 25 stars. 🥴🥴

✨ iOS level 46 A+++✨
                           🇳🇬 🇹🇹 🇺🇸 

• icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts
    I wish they'd end the weekday SYS on Wednesdays. I still cannot collect the end items before the next SYS starts due to being at work & not having access to wifi. So this is close to useless for me. I can claim the first earnable box by just playing at nights which is fine, gives others more opportunity to claim TS items ahead of me. But so far I've literally picked crap like energy & dye in my boxes, never an older item which is super disappointing. Nothing's changed on the event so far that I can see & to me it's overall a very disappointing event. Also very disappointing that everyone doesn't have access to it still. End it on Wednesday please.
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited August 2020
    BellaKKH said:
    I’ve heard of wedding crasher before, but wedding flasher?! 😂

Cleverly put.
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    Scores for the 3rd look came in much slower, but still low in the 30’s. Also I’m seeing the same dolls over and over in the voting booth and dress glitches... not only the blue dress below either.

• lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    Thanks, I hate it.

Platform: iOS
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    edited August 2020

Looks 1-4. As you can tell I love this hair! Looks 1 & 2  votes came in within less than a minute. Look 4 took like 45 minutes! I am in 3rd place behind two ticket buyers. 20 points till I open the first throwback box.
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    First 3 looks. My votes did come in quickly  but not as quickly as some of you mentioned. It took about 10 minutes I guess. 

*** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    QueenRhia said:
    First 3 looks. My votes did come in quickly  but not as quickly as some of you mentioned. It took about 10 minutes I guess. 
    @QueenRhia did you submit you first two looks right at the start of the event? I did. In fact after I submitted my 2nd look, my 1st look was pretty much done. That’s why I’m highly suspicious! 
  • kkhnolankkhnolan Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    UGH! Almost picked the hair color. 😭
    (IOS)
    Add me on Facebook! (KKH Nolan)
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    @kayayem I submitted the first one about 20 minutes after the event started and the second one about an hour later. 
    But I agree with you that it's really suspicious anyway.
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    First 4 looks and for now I’m in 2nd place 

iOS player 

• RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    Also, energy is definitely still in the earnable boxes 😭 glad I changed my mind from my usual pick at the last minute or I would’ve been so mad. I’m yet to see any changes, so what exactly are we trialing this time around?

I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts

Excuse me while I go scream 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.