🗳️🍟🍔SYS: 8/20/20 Retro Diner - How About Fries with that Shake?🍔🍟🥤

Comments

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @brunakkh I thought this was you!! Gorgeous look

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @mikaylachimo thank you! That means so much coming from you 🥺
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    edited August 2020

When someone new came to the top 5, I snapped and submitted an extra ticket in vain. Turns out she was just aiming for top 5, not 1st place 🤡 At least I have the earnable hair now. God, this was stressful. Now I can't imagine what I will go through with that leather and lace sys, I have even less items for that 😩

Well, I earned my place at least. It was 565 before that extra ticket & as you can see I had a very very chill group. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    if anyone knows Taylah, let her know I have no problem not using that last ticket and letting us both stay at #1

she used it. second again naturally.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm surprised I got pushed down to the top 6 over a plate of bacon and eggs. Does someone want it that badly? How often is it going to make sense in an SYS event? 
    Platform: Android

• ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    OMG I am SO mad at myself!!!! I forgot to submit my last look because I was waiting on an item to unlock and didn’t realize I never submitted it until SYS just ended😭 I was in first for most of the SYS but at least I lost to the lovely @AYewKKH who was killing it the entire weekend... I am bummed though since my TS group was insanely chill and I would’ve gotten 1st without using any extra tickets😢
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    @ashleymedds I was wondering why you didn't submit another look lol. I wish you had, I wasn't too in love with the 1st place prize anyhow -- neckline's a little off to me. But your looks were so good this whole event, it was a pleasure being in your group! 
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I posted on Thursday to say we're having technical difficulties with the system that lets us identify and ban players with unreleased items, such as Trendsetters prizes. I'm sorry you keep seeing this and I'll remind the team about it when we're back to work.
    I've worked non stop this weekend, so I'm just able to post this. Honestly, the "technical difficulties" really screws us when the doll with the TS prizes and unreleased items gets the vote. I'm sure the team will respond...😒
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I got 4th place. Pretty happy with it
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • paulibtpaulibt Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Sooo I ended up in 6th place, I was in 4th for a couple of hours and in the last minutes it changed. Still I'm glad I got the earnable hairstyle 😁

These were my worst and best scores

I'm used to getting even lower scores, so I think I did pretty well... It would be amazing to hit 50 sometime (only did twice on Midnight Magic)

I'm glad I joined the forum, it's really fun to see all the looks and the spoilers!
    Looking foward to the next one
  • muzzroommuzzroom Registered Users, Member 89 Posts

Lost by 3 points! Could’ve been first if my first 2 looks didn’t flop 😭 oh well! this casual SYS was pretty fun! Finally got to use this ribbon hair, I find it super cute just wish it was better quality and detail 😌

Hehe spot my kitty also joining in the pink party!
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Got pushed down to 6th literally 1 minute before it ended.🙄 Then, on my second game, I went from 1st to 2nd, but the doll had a cute look, so it's whatever. It was hard keeping up with this SYS and tbh, I dread the one tomorrow. Only because I started a new job a couple weeks ago and I've been working like crazy. I had 56 hours last week and 60 hours this week. Somehow I managed to play SYS and to do enough reality shows to earn all the items. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    Another SYS another 6th place... with over 600 points
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    AYewKKH said:
    @ashleymedds I was wondering why you didn't submit another look lol. I wish you had, I wasn't too in love with the 1st place prize anyhow -- neckline's a little off to me. But your looks were so good this whole event, it was a pleasure being in your group! 
    same to you!!! enjoy that 1st place prize haha I honestly wanted the 5 gold dye more than the dress😆
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Can I ask how its possible that looks are scored after the event is over? @KalindaKing
     I saw rumors of it but I never did this before until now. I submitted my last ticket at the literal last minute and it was finished scoring AFTER the event was done. The look was at 0 for a good few minutes, and only started being scored after the event was over. Are bots grading the looks? Maybe Glu employees? Cuz there's no way anyone could vote after the event is done. It's a little fishy.
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    AYewKKH said:
    same to you!!! enjoy that 1st place prize haha I honestly wanted the 5 gold dye more than the dress😆
    @ashleymedds Oh my god, same lmao I actually squealed when I realized I was getting gold dyes
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!