📺🎥KK:H Weekend Event - 8/21/20 - Keep the Cameras Rolling All Weekend Long!📹

Comments

• _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    yezx said:
    Okay clearly unpopular opinion, but I actually like the FG with diamonds, imo stars aren’t worth that much anymore and we can get them easier than diamonds. But idk, why don’t you give everyone the diamond option the first week and the stars one next week? You’ll see which one people prefer without seperating people again... And everyone can just buy whatever they want...
    It is not a bad deal since you get clothes and everything but in my opinion it shows how everything is going to trash in this game. They just don’t listen to us! I’m beyond disgusted with this behavior rn. I’m not sayin for me because i recently came back and I’m not that relevant in the matter, but to all the long time paying players...It is just unfair.
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    edited August 2020
    @eligur my game used to do that.i had to disconnect from my WiFi and put the password back in
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    @KalindaKing i have 35GB free on my phone, and i’m using iPhone XR, 13.6 version
    @woahbabesursotoxic i’m mostly using my data, because my wifi is pretty bad. but it doesn’t matter if i use data or wifi, it still does the same thing..
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Glu’s really rolling out more stuff that we’ve never asked for 🙃🤡
    I’m glad I gave my doll a clown glow-up lol appropriately timed
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @eligur dang I’m sorry! I hope it gets fixed soon!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • amorlightlyamorlightly Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Stop with this 50/50 bs Glu... honestly 😑
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    I like the earnables, and love having something different. But the clothes do look a little low quality. Love the separates in the kollection , too.
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    The kollection is sublime!!! I’m definitely going for a spin. I like the simplicity of the earnables, but is does seem low effort coming off last week’s amazing look. Hopefully the items dye well. I’m glad the gb items’ colors are pretty true to life, it’s always a bummer when they aren’t. I agree these items feel like kloset items that would’ve appeared in an update.

This definitely feel like SYS theme preparation week for me. The earnables scream business and the gb seems like a casual loungewear bordering on pajama theme.
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Ok so this might be really stupid but the way I understand it is that stars are saved on our servers  hence able to be hacked as you can just fix the amount on an individuals device whereas diamonds are stored on glus servers so can’t be hacked as only glu can alter the number - so in my head glu want to introduce diamonds as primary currency to deter hacking right? Problem is they’ve only done half the work; they’ve introduced new things to buy with diamonds but no new ways to GET diamonds other than paying. There’s so much resistance because stars can be got pretty easily really via lots of different ways whereas if we are only able to access diamonds through hard cash it kind of stops being a free to play game and starts being a pay to play at every stage one 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I don’t think I will ever buy a fashion goals with diamonds instead of k-stars, you can get that during sys but honestly I find k-stars more worth it, can’t wait to see what will disappoint me on this game next week.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The groups for seeing k-stars vs. diamonds in this weekend's #FASHIONGOALS are unrelated to the groups for the Weekday Show Your Style events. We will offer another #FASHIONGOALS look during the upcoming VIP event and you can get k-stars with it.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • SashaCatSashaCat Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    The groups for seeing k-stars vs. diamonds in this weekend's #FASHIONGOALS are unrelated to the groups for the Weekday Show Your Style events. We will offer another #FASHIONGOALS look during the upcoming VIP event and you can get k-stars with it.
    So people who got kstars bundle this Friday, will get a diamond bundle next Friday? And vice versa?
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    thallisa said:
    And don’t let me even start with 50% of players getting diamond FG... why do I have a feeling it’s gonna be the same ~cHoSeN GrOuP~ of players who got the weekday SYS 🙃 

“Glu is only giving you weekday events & diamonds in the FG because they think you’re the chosen ones”
    Chosen players:

(This is 100% a joke btw. I’m mad @ Glu, but definitely not the players that are getting the event.. it’s obviously not your fault & I appreciate that you’ve all spoke out about how unfair it is for everyone else. That was probably obvious but I felt the need to add it, just incase.)
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    Sorry for the OT, but is there a new update apart from the one we got like a week ago? It just popped up on my App Store and I'm confused... Did I miss something? 

IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    I just want to remind you that in the weekday sys voting booth we also saw a white handheld purse that isn't released yet. They somehow got both of the fg's as soon as they updated and we literally saw a spoiler that GLU didn't provide originally 😬
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    It's a minor update and you should get it!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    Thank you so much @KalindaKing
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.