ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    almost picked energy ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Options
    Chloรจ_KKHChloรจ_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @ARTPOP that look is stunning!
    Android
  • Options
    RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    Apparently the key was to be cynical, and thatโ€™s how I would end up finally breaking 50 ๐Ÿ˜‚
    These are my looks from after the red one you guys helped me pick. I have one last ticket that Iโ€™m going to get with around 10 minutes to spare so hopefully I keep up these better scores!

Iโ€™m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebookย https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • Options
    e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts
    ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก
    chef's kiss clownery

~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• Options
    cintyadvlcintyadvl Registered Users, Member 24 Posts

Slept in yesterday and lost a ticket, luckly got exactly 535 points with 12 looks ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿปย  now in 3rd place, lets hope i get a ts box tooย 
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    I barely have items left and still they arenโ€™t all in my palette? Unacceptable.ย 
    iOSย player since June 2018. DM to add.ย 
    Link to the discord server:ย https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:ย 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -ย  20 daily videos forย everyone.ย 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    e_corvo said:
    ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก
    chef's kiss clownery

I think it times out so close because either you submitted your 1st ticket 5:59 minutes after the event started. ย  ย Or this is when a 14th ticket becomes available, which would make it like this for everyone, Technically, you could be ready and submit your last look with about a minute of voting. ย  ย But with the weekday SYS everyone gets 13 free tickets, Provided they donโ€™t lose any due to personal starting time. ย Hope this helps.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    My two boxes were good considering I didnโ€™t get any items last week (still want the energy and dye out of there tho)

iOS player ๐ŸŒธ
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar ๐Ÿ™ˆ
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture donโ€™t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• Options
    xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    I made it to the second box. The clutch wouldโ€™ve been nice but oh well.ย 

Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay ๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ‘ 
  • Options
    Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    First time Iโ€™ve been able to reach the last box and Iโ€™m not impressed ๐Ÿคกย  ๐Ÿคกย 
  • Options
    lilacskielilacskie Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    I got dye in my second box ๐Ÿคก
    But..., I'm currently top5, and prayinggg it stays this way lol
    I've never managed to be top5 in this tb sys thingys so I'm really excited to see if those boxes are better.ย 
    Hope no one climbs up on the ranking for the next hours lolol
  • Options
    GonzBradshawGonzBradshaw Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Last box. At least itโ€™s 50 kstars ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ But I wanted that hair color sooo bad...ย 

• Options
    letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    The second box... terrible pallet, 10 energy at the last earnable is insulting

iOS free player ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท โœจ
    my dollโ€™s name is leticiaย 
  • Options
    letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    This this were my 50 scores looks!ย 

iOS free player ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท โœจ
    my dollโ€™s name is leticiaย 
  • Options
    swizzleswifttswizzleswiftt Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    How fast were the votes coming in last SYS?ย 
  • Options
    annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    Three items in five weeks of trial...
    And considering that my scores sucks and the amount of TB in my group I won't be getting a TS box

Android Player - ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ทย |ย english isn't my first language
  • Options
    robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    Itโ€™s really annoying. I never gonna get items in these kind of boxes. And I bet if I end up in top 5 I gonna get dyes again. ๐Ÿ™„

iOS playerย 
    ย 
  • Options
    e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts
    e_corvo said:
    ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก
    chef's kiss clownery

I think it times out so close because either you submitted your 1st ticket 5:59 minutes after the event started. ย  ย Or this is when a 14th ticket becomes available, which would make it like this for everyone, Technically, you could be ready and submit your last look with about a minute of voting. ย  ย But with the weekday SYS everyone gets 13 free tickets, Provided they donโ€™t lose any due to personal starting time. ย Hope this helps.
    oh i see now. thank you for explanation <3
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• Options
    ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    so annoyingย 
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • Options
    Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    My 2nd box and the palette was better. At least no energy is in the boxes. Happy with my pick.ย 

• Options
    fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts

my second box ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก
    English is not my first language ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท
    Android, add me:ย 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • Options
    thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    My first two looks did rather poorly, and while I don't understand why the second look underscored, I do get the score for my first one. I wanted to test the waters and see whether it's more streetstyle or gowns. If they scored better, I could've been first, but oh well. At least I submitted something more casual I enjoy. ๐Ÿ’™

My second earnable palette was reaaally good, but ngl, I'm kinda disappointed with my pick. I hope I'll get more lucky next time!ย 

Tied for the second place โ˜บ๏ธ

• Options
    MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts

Final earnable box and then I got 2 diamonds (bcos of x2 rewards) !!!ย 
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • Options
    datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    kayayem said:
    So I just realized for tomorrow when the event ends - I normally only have a 10 minute window to submit my last ticket before the weekday SYS ends at 7am (!) in my time zone. I started a new job where I drive to work from 6:30am-7am, thus I will miss my 10 minute window to submit my last ticket moving forward. That small window is totally not fair for anyone in any time zone (I understand that happens in regular SYS too). I know Glu isnโ€™t taking our feedback and that this testing only has to do with $$$$ but can we do the timing of tickets a different way so that this doesnโ€™t happen to anybody in any time zone?ย 
    It begins at 10 am for me, but I was working when it started so I submitted my first outfit 30 minutes late, so when I get my last ticket the timer will be on 5 hours and 30 minutes, which suckssss! I'm 48 points from the last box and i already know I won't hit it bc he highest I've got this time is 45 (I have a small kloset). I wish they would start us out with 3 tickets to cover everyone in every timezone and those who work 12 hours a day.ย 
    Is you started 30 min late then your last ticket was given to you at 4:30 am. Thereโ€™s only 13 tickets for weekday sys. As long as you didnโ€™t submit your first looks at 4:00 pm the first day you should get all 13
  • Options
    SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    I averaged a 50 this sys, and wouldโ€™ve been first but a tb passed me and I donโ€™t think itโ€™s worth my Simon ticket.ย 
  • Options
    lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    Had a terrible start but strong finish and finally got a usable item in my second box (the dress)! I'm currently in 2nd so hoping in these last few minutes I can stay in top 5 for my first TS box.

• Options
    BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Submitted my last look and my total is 525 and I'm in 5th...for now. ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ I have 1 extra ticket left, but idk if I want to use it. I have crappy luck, so I'm afraid I will pick dye or evergy. What would all do?

Agree....Submit extra ticket to get last earnable and *maybe* remain in the top 5?
    LOL...save the extra ticket for Leather & Lace?
    ๐ŸŒŸLevelย 38 & 39โ€”Android
    ๐Ÿ’žย Mom of 4!
    ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธย Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    ๐ŸŒผ I am a Recovery Coach.
    โฃAlways remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!ย 
  • Options
    BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    @datesaremyfave Oohhh, gotcha! I thought we got 14 for some reason. Thanks, love!
    ๐ŸŒŸLevelย 38 & 39โ€”Android
    ๐Ÿ’žย Mom of 4!
    ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธย Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    ๐ŸŒผ I am a Recovery Coach.
    โฃAlways remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!ย 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.