🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 8/24/20 - French Glamour Revisited! -👗✨

Comments

• KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Thanks to random number generator I got the two (imo) best items of my palette or I never would have selected these two tiles together! The shoes are just in time for the leather and lace sys and I LOVE that gorgeous gown in ice blue 

I communicate in memes
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I sneaked by in 5th place, quick grabbed my box in case votes come in late like last time. Happy with my pick and this palette! I did get dyes for the other 2 though :(
    The pallets should look more like this and less like the brown ones - too much dye and energy and would it kill you to put like one diamond in there??
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    I wonder what items they put in the TS boxes... I noticed from looking at other peoples boxes that many items repeat, and I already have many of  those items. So perhaps I’m getting a lot of dye because there is a limited choice of items?? Either way I got dyes all week 😰😰
    Platform: iOS
  • KittyGKittyG Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    Managed to finish first with 618 points, no ticket buyers 💕. And I got 2 items from the TS giftbox, a dress and a necklace 😁. Earnables weren’t that great though, 15 energy and 20 kstars. 

• ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Oh wow... How impressive 🙄😒

• samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    i had a really good palette but let me tell you, the amount of nervousness/anxiety i have before opening my boxes and while trying to choose a good tile is despicable 😔
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts

didn't get 2nd box, but got the 1st place. and now i'm gonna cry :'(  :'( i was this close this close to this haircolor. 
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    I came out 4th and here's my box.

I'm not unhappy about the hair although it's not my favorite. I think I would have been happier with one of the dresses. 

I still think it is unfair that the boxes contain such different prizes. All players who make it to the earnables or the TS boxes should have equal chances of getting items.
    However we have seen earnable boxes containing only one or two items plus some cr*p like energy and common dyes, while others have six items plus two tiles with Kstars. That's just idiotic really. 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    letus said:
    wow I got 1st  after the first weekly TS with no ticket buyers. And I didn't notice 1st place gave access to 2 TS boxes!! these were my picks and I couldn't be happier! Always wanted this hair.

Big Elsa vibes with hair + eyes! Even though I think this these eyes look weird in my doll...

@letus I interpret them as Sophie Ellis Bextor eyes, they can look good if you adjust your doll a bit and use light colored eyes.

20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    KKH hates me and I don’t know what else to tell you. EVERYTHING in my palette was cute, and I pick the stars. And ONLY 20. Dear Glu, what makes you think 20 k-stars should be in a TS box???

• JJthedrummer83JJthedrummer83 Registered Users 149 Posts
    got the hair in my giftbox which i'm happy about
    hollywood bitch so fake she seems real
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

My last earnable box and my silver box. I got 1st  this time. I am totally jealous of @asalaxo box! I wish my box is like that instead of riddled with dyes. But I am really happy with the Lana’s Gucci dress. 

My comments will still the same. Remove energy and dyes in the boxes. Add more items into the boxes. Also I don’t see what else needed to be tested anymore. It runs smoothly most of the times. 

the weekday tb SYS should be made available to everyone ASAP since I think the dolls who don’t have all the earnables have better odds and will enjoy the SYS. 
    IOS Player 
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts
    e_corvo said:

didn't get 2nd box, but got the 1st place. and now i'm gonna cry :'(  :'( i was this close this close to this haircolor. 

this hairstyle is okay-ish i think :/
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    Got dye in my first box earnable box but got the blue dress in my second! I finished in 2nd (should’ve been first but had a TB) and picked the yellow dress. Happy to finally get to a TS box, first time since this has started 😩 

• xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I got second place but like are you serious. Why are there dyes in the prize boxes?!? I never got frustrated until now. I tried to stay optimistic while eveyone vented since I just started back playing but now I get it. This is the first time i place in a throwback sys but it’s not worth it at all. Not to just receive crap dyes and crap items. This pallet wasn’t even bad but I’m not about to submit looks/ buy tickets for nothing  remove the dyes glu  
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts

My pick !!! My box items looks so pretty 🥺 , the christmas hair tho😍.
    -  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
  • ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    Hey dolls🤗 I have seeing this dress on dolls under 43 lvl for sometime now. What is the way to get it, was that used to be a gift or something?

• racheltheestallionracheltheestallion Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    REMOVE DYE AND ENERGY. WE SHOULD ONLY HAVE ITEMS IN TS BOXES
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @KalindaKing why is there a lovers achievement outfit in @xoxolovekay’s box? I don’t really find that fair, she worked for that TS box. Also can we do something about all the dye?
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    Also I don’t have a lot of the SYS earnables. Like at all. I’ve missed so many. And I’m pretty sure the bathing suit I got out of my TS box was an earnable. 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    @Artista I got it from the voting booth for 35k
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    @Artista that dress is available for cash, I believe around $30,000 if Im not mistaken. If you see it in the voting booth during SYS, you can purchase it 😊😊
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    I am missing a ton of items and I still have mostly just dye and energy. 
    Same with me too!
    I started playing around December 2019 and I am missing a lot of the items. And I still get a lot of dyes and energy in my boxes 
  • paulibtpaulibt Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Finished 2nd and got this cute dress 😍

I feel like there shouldn't be dyes on this boxes 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    I really like my TS picks! I've been wanting that black dress for a long time! The box was pretty good but please get rid of the dye. Especially 3 drops. 
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Areys said:
    i’m grateful to win anything, but how are they going to put a 3 dye tile in a first place box? smh
    Beth0401 said:
    Came 3rd, not a bad choice and glad I got an item as the first two boxes were dye
    LOVE both of these items! Congrats!
  • mbeyoncembeyonce Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Second bronze box.. meh.
    Scored well through out and came third behind two ticket buyers. Palette on the TS box was sooooo much better than all the other weeks. I just picked stars, doh! Really enjoyed this theme and got at least 50 on around 9 of my looks, here was my best scoring look.
    Playing since 2014..!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.