🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 8/24/20 - French Glamour Revisited! -👗✨

Comments

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Jasper1385 Feel free to send me a PM with your email address and I can try to subscribe you!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • paulibtpaulibt Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    I'm really lost with this theme 
    Here my first two looks

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

I loved them 😪
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    My looks are only getting votes after an hour of submitting which is weird considering how quickly we received votes the last weekday sys’? And my first look has been receiving votes for over 10 min now
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    lol looks like were floating again 

that’s for amateurs
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    I forgot about weekday sys 🙈 started it an hour ago. My first look was created really quick, because I didn’t want to lose ticket (I hope I didn’t) and it scored bad. I hope it’s not gonna be all looks scores so bad like weekend one was 🥺

iOS player 

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    First two looks 😩

Me to voters:

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    @PixiDust it's indeed a cute look! voters know nothing.
    @therealChar your looks are amazing!!! they deserved way better.
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    First 2 looks.... sigh 😔 

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I think I’ll go with these type of outfits and some gowns but with dark colors. I don’t think pastel color items or too colorful match the theme tho. 

Your doll's face reminds me of Sabrina remake and she goes to Paris so perfect 😍

• PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    thankyou 🥺 @letus you’re so sweet 💞

@Francescahill i adore your looks !! so gorgeous 🤍
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    I chased this dress from the kollection but it only has one sleeve when on my doll. 

I want to submit it in SYS, but it looks so incomplete. 

Can this glitch be fixed? @KalindaKing

• lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    Maybe this has already been confirmed, I'm not sure, but are we paired with dolls who are the same level as us in the voting booth?  I feel like I'm having a super hard time voting this week, because the pairings are almost identical. Lots of dolls with the basic two piece black dress and green earrings are going against each other vs. two dolls with contour, auras, and handhelds. Would definitely explain the mediocre votes across the board. I'm picking popular pick only about 50% of the time! Could also just be the theme though? 🤷🏽‍♀️
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    lalana said:
    Maybe this has already been confirmed, I'm not sure, but are we paired with dolls who are the same level as us in the voting booth?  I feel like I'm having a super hard time voting this week, because the pairings are almost identical. Lots of dolls with the basic two piece black dress and green earrings are going against each other vs. two dolls with contour, auras, and handhelds. Would definitely explain the mediocre votes across the board. I'm picking popular pick only about 50% of the time! Could also just be the theme though? 🤷🏽‍♀️
    @lalana I don't know either! I used to think it was the cost of the outfit, not level. like if you submit a really basic outfit, you'll be paired up with another person with a basic outfit. And if you have an outfit that costs total 500 Kstars, then your "opponent" will have an outfit that costs similar amount. But i'm not too sure if anything has been confirmed.
    Platform: iOS
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

How convenient glu lol
    I actually bought that a few days ago, I’m happy because I love using those shoes and that hairstyle can become really useful for many sys events.
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    I just got my double rewards video now, same time I got it during the weekend sys. I hope glu will be able to disconnect the voting rewards.
    iOS player
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    lulula said:
    lalana said:
    @lalana I don't know either! I used to think it was the cost of the outfit, not level. like if you submit a really basic outfit, you'll be paired up with another person with a basic outfit. And if you have an outfit that costs total 500 Kstars, then your "opponent" will have an outfit that costs similar amount. But i'm not too sure if anything has been confirmed.
    i dont think the theory about clothes prices is correct. because when i start always i’m paired with dolls who use the most basic “start up” clothes, and now the dolls in first&second places are wearing kash dresses 🤷‍♀️
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

What is even the point 😬😬
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I’m going to overuse this hair because it’s stereotypically french but I’m gonna have to resort to gowns unfortunately, these scores aren’t cutting it 😢
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    #3. This probably doesn't fit the theme but I don't care.

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Thanks for the help y'all! 

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I have voted enough to get "rewards" ten times (I wrote down each time) and the only thing I have got so far is kash. Only kash! Not even a double reward. Why won't anything else show up for me?!🙄
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I’m getting nothing but cash 🙄
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    I get that the black dress is basic kloset, but eggs and bacon gets the popular pick for French Glamour? What even is this theme? I've never been so bad at picking the popular pick before! It's taking forever to get rewards!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.