Facebook Did Not Link My Account

carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
I had started a new game on my Android phone but I had to delete the game due to lack of space on my phone. Before uninstalling the game, I tried linking my game to an old Facebook account of mine. I had another Facebook account but it had another saved character on it. I initially wanted to save my progress with Google Play Games, but the lack of space on my Android prevented me from even adding the app to my phone. I logged in to the old account and it signed into the game. I uninstalled the game from my Android phone without deleting my data. A few months have passed since then and I'm trying to restore my character. I installed the game onto my Samsung Galaxy Tab and logged into the Facebook account, but it says I have no character linked to that account. I tried multiple times, but it keeps saying I have no character linked to the account. What can I do to restore my progress?
♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
#FixTheWine

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm sorry you're having trouble.  Don't post it here, but do you have your last full game Hollywood ID # saved somewhere?  If so maybe support could help.  Aren't there 2 choices when trying to reload a game?  If the old FB account doesn't work, isn't there a 2nd choice?  It's been a long time since I've transferred to a new device so I've forgotten.  Is a choice Google?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    I'm sorry you're having trouble.  Don't post it here, but do you have your last full game Hollywood ID # saved somewhere?  If so maybe support could help.  Aren't there 2 choices when trying to reload a game?  If the old FB account doesn't work, isn't there a 2nd choice?  It's been a long time since I've transferred to a new device so I've forgotten.  Is a choice Google?
    Yes, luckily I saved the hollywood id# for the character I wanted to recover. How do I ask support for help?
    #FixTheWine
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Send an Ingame ticket to support.  Top Left corner of your game screen tap the 3 lines to access Options. Next tap Help, next tap Glu Support.  Describe your problem, include your old game ID. Good luck and sending good vibes for you. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    Send an Ingame ticket to support.  Top Left corner of your game screen tap the 3 lines to access Options. Next tap Help, next tap Glu Support.  Describe your problem, include your old game ID. Good luck and sending good vibes for you. :)
    Thank you very much!
    #FixTheWine