🗳️KK:H SYS 8/27/20 - Dress your Dolls in Leather and Lace! 🐄🧵🗳️

Comments

• BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    edited August 2020
    @woahbabesursotoxic @DelphineGarnier if you dolls are looking to buy the bunny ears during this SYS, just lmk and I’ll submit on one of my tickets for you! 💜

Edit: I’m on iOS btw 
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Is anyone else kind of annoyed that the look recommended by Glu for this sys after the mess of a phone call isn't even available? I spent a while looking for it to buy yesterday and am disappointed that they couldn't at least pick something available to all players...
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    ashleyy said:
    Found this cute lace top in the voting booth 🖤

It’s so pretty!! If you use it can you tag me??
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @BellaKKH thanks love, I have to save for it first 💜
    @SerenaWoods and @moonlights thank y’all 💕
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • HJLeonieHJLeonie Registered Users, Member 180 Posts

So these flopped massively 
  • SerenaWoodsSerenaWoods Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    I think I just need to stop submitting looks I love as my first ones, so I can use them later and let them get the love they deserve? I at least loved these looks, and of course they flopped. 😫
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    Whew Chile that first score was disrespectful🙄. Thankfully the second one was a little better. No tb’s so far but we’ll see🤷🏽‍♀️
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae I am planning on using it and I will definitely tag you when I do 😊
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

One of the dolls in my ts group doesnt have a name, is that even possible?😳 I’m confused
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    edited August 2020
    @TheKylie that’s when they have a foreign language like if it was all in Japanese/Chinese etc

@LizzieKath love the look but there’s more lace ones or more leather ones and this may be in that gray area that the other looks just had more
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    hotpotato said:
    dpeters said:
    Yaaaay 🥳🤣

Lol I’d be pressing collect like😈😈

Oh I did but it didn't work 🤣
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Oh wow! My first two looks flopped... who could have imagined it?

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • nath01nath01 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    dpeters said:
    Guess who got an amazing score on her first look!

Well, imagine me that changed my phone thinking that progress was being saved( it really saved 11 levels less). I lost everything, my clothes, kstar , my most beautiful hair. I'm really wondering if i'm going to keep playing, so much wasted time..
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @nath01 oh no! That sounds like such a nightmare! I'm so sorry that happened to you
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • SerenaWoodsSerenaWoods Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    nath01 said:
    Well, imagine me that changed my phone thinking that progress was being saved( it really saved 11 levels less). I lost everything, my clothes, kstar , my most beautiful hair. I'm really wondering if i'm going to keep playing, so much wasted time..
    Nooo🥺 Omy god! Can’t you contact the support team or something?? Can’t believe they can’t or wouldn’t want to help you with that!
  • garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    The meme “-and you did this for what? -why not? - but why? -why not?” is playing in my head right now

• nath01nath01 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    SerenaWoods i contact, they tried to help but it was the play game that stopped saving at level 22. Who plays for Android, be careful because always appears saying that is saving and mine stopped .i saw that the last time saved was last year when i joined and they asked if i wanted to continue the game where it left off.
  • Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    Does anyone know if it's counted as a vote when the voters clicks the get this look button?  Maybe that's why so many gorgeous dolls are getting shorted.?..?  I know I hit that button a lot when I don't have a lot of clothes that match the theme
  • _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts

What was I thinking with those shoes 😅
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    How the hell do some people already have 400 votes. Y'all need a better hobby I swear

Here are my first two, I'm late again lmao. First is serving popstar realness, second is goth ex-convict

• letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    My first two: not great, not terrible! 

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Nikki114 said:
    Does anyone know if it's counted as a vote when the voters clicks the get this look button?  Maybe that's why so many gorgeous dolls are getting shorted.?..?  I know I hit that button a lot when I don't have a lot of clothes that match the theme
    If you hit the button to see the available clothes, that is not a vote for that doll.  It’s a vote for no one, and they go on for another round. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited August 2020
    @datesaremyfave Japanese, Chinese I understand, but Swedish? We use the same alphabet as English? 🙈 (well, expect three letters å ä ö)
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    why’s this dress not available for diamonds if it’s from 2015?

iOS player
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.