🗳️KK:H SYS 8/27/20 - Dress your Dolls in Leather and Lace! 🐄🧵🗳️

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I completely forgot to submit looks during the first hour. Also why are people allowed to vote for people in the same TS group? That's a conflict of interest. 
    Platform: Android

• rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    First three looks, honestly expected them to do better  
  • maee1506maee1506 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Well looks like I'm off to a great start 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Major flop 😩🤦🏻‍♀️
    But I'm first in TS
    Hopefully there'll be no ticket buyers in my group lol

P.S. now i can sleep in peace lol
    📱 Android 📱
    🇵🇭 Filipina 🇵🇭
    ❤️ Playing since 2014 ❤️
    ✨ Mostly active on IG & FB ✨
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    This theme seems to be confusing a lot of people, literally nobody in my group is wearing leather or lace NOBODY only me and I got really low votes when I submitted outfits with leather & lace items.

• Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    Very sad about the first one cause i felt like a bad bleep Addison rae in it 

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited August 2020
    maee1506 said:
    Well looks like I'm off to a great start 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Your second look is perfection 😍🖤 That's legit the epitome of beauty for my taste. I wish I looked like that irl 😂
  • SophiaTaylorKKHSophiaTaylorKKH Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    I went looking for an old Khloe inspired lace camisole and found this instead - it’s under dresses. Don’t worry about the call and wear what you think is best for the theme. 

Could someone show me where this outfit is supposed to be in the kloset? I suck at looking for things and I still haven’t found it after my third search 🥺 Or maybe it hasn’t unlocked for me yet? 🧐
    Platform: iOS device
    Level: 28
    Daily KKH player since April 2020
    MX 
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    I went looking for an old Khloe inspired lace camisole and found this instead - it’s under dresses. Don’t worry about the call and wear what you think is best for the theme. 

Could someone show me where this outfit is supposed to be in the kloset? I suck at looking for things and I still haven’t found it after my third search 🥺 Or maybe it hasn’t unlocked for me yet? 🧐
    Mmm its from a sys i believe
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @SophiaTaylorKKH it was a TS prize. You can get it through a trendsetter box from the weekday sys
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @DianaKKH love these looks!

Does anyone know how much this outfit is?  I can't find it in the closet...

playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited August 2020

Hope this helps.  I have it but I had to really look. I started to think this game didn’t have it.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    I love the theme!!!
    I think the theme is something like bad angel and good devil, or just angels and devils but sexy?
    Mixing classy and risqué, elegant but punk.

The background made me imagine two people opposites to each other sipping champagne alone under the spotlight. Enjoying and embracing their differences in the dim light.
    Ripped jeans, fishnets, leather, spades, jewelry, metal, short dresses, thigh high boots, black, red, sparkly...
    Maybe I'm over romanticising, to bad I don't have a lot to wear.
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Thanks @kokokokonut.

look at this score... whyyyyyyyyyy......

playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    SamanaKKH said:
    @marir222 lol same! very sneaky glu giving us these kollections before this sys 

I had this same Kollection a couple of days ago! Very strange indeed
    Y'all stink, I have this crap for this sys 😝😝😝

• RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    Hope_x said:
    That SMC with the little white purse is one that I would buy in a heartbeat. Glu, please bring back old SMCs for everyone! We have been asking for this for ages and I don’t understand why this hasn’t happened. We are literally begging you to let us give you money. (We know that’s your favorite thing.) Now that the contract with Kim has been renewed, what’s the problem? I would buy all of these immediately.

I would absolutely pay to have these! 
    Absolutely, particularly the bottom two for me!
    I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • moonlightsmoonlights Registered Users, Member 72 Posts

Here are my first two looks! I wasn't really feeling either of them, so I'm pretty happy with their scores. I also finally gave in and bought the wine glass from the voting booth. I've been enviously eyeing it for months! 💞

I also completely agree that we shouldn't see people from our TS group in the voting booth. Today I voted twice for the same doll, only to realise that she's my direct competitor and now is 3 votes ahead of me, 2 of which came from me 🤡 I don't really mind this time since a TB is occupying the first place in our group but had we been competing for that spot, I would have been really salty. 
    Android player 💗
    https://www.facebook.com/luna.kkh.52
    Feel free to add me on Facebook!
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    Chqrlotte said:

First two looks did very well! I haven’t had such a great start in forever, and let’s just say my jaw dropped a bit because i felt so unprepared for this theme!
    First of all 😍 you always do great! So beautiful! Second where are those eyes from? I’m totally blanking but I love them 🥰
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.