🗳️KK:H SYS 8/27/20 - Dress your Dolls in Leather and Lace! 🐄🧵🗳️

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator Moderators 26,842 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Dolls, I have a question. I gifted my doll a tattoo through my male doll game a couple of days ago. It said it'll arrive shortly, but it's been almost two days. He can't gift this tattoo again, because it says that my doll already has it. Yet she hasn't. It hasn't arrived and is still available for purchase.

It was intended for this SYS, so I'm kinda salty it didn't arrive and I wasted k-stars on my male game. And the SYS is almost over. 
    Any advice? 

@thesweetone maybe press the “restore all purchases button” on your doll’s game? I remember I did that once, and I got an item from a friend that never came through. 
    Only iOS games have the restore purchases button, but that would not help in this instance anyway .  That button restores special purchases from the star shop.  It doesn't restore purchases in the  closet with KStarsl

The only suggestion other than to wait and hope the gift arrives soon, or send a ticket to customer care, from the game that sent the gift.  Tell them the situation and see if they can help, but I'm not optimistic. but since it shows unavailable in the gifting closet, and not received in the  other game.   Good luck.

🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    🙅I Am NOT a Glu Employee🙅
    🌟If you see a problematic post please dm the link🌟
    💜Vats

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 2,314 Posts
    Idk what I'm doing wrong, but I still can't find it 😂

❤️🌈
    Android games do not have a restore button.
    💜Vats

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 2,314 Posts
    Android games do not have a restore button.
    Thank you for the response! I sent my reply without refreshing the page. I will try to contact Customer care. 
    ❤️🌈
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 526 Posts
    edited August 2020
    !
  • KatiaKKHKatiaKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts

Idk what I'm doing wrong, but I still can't find it 😂

@thesweetone  Yay!!! I finally found someone from my country 😂 It hurts to see these prices 🙃
    I started the thread for it, but please, since we do have these concurrent threads, please let's talk about  each in their respective threads.  This thread is for the SYS with new prizes, that ends tonight.  :)
    💜Vats

• LindaVBLindaVB Senior Member Registered Users 5,884 Posts
    edited August 2020
    My looks have scored so low this SYS; low 40s with two 50+ scores... I'm currently in 1st place with no ticketbuyer yet, I hope it stays that way!

Oh and I'm switching iPhones as we speak, sooooooooooooo I''m extremely nervous about transferring my game..!!! Done it three times before but it still is so scary..... wish me luck dolls!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS
    Max level, 1+++, max fans
    Add me on Facebook (https://facebook.com/lindavb.kkh.kkg) and/or Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/lindavb.kkh.kkg)

#VIPKalinda
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    Looks 9 - 11. Disappointed but not surprised ☹️

• Gigi_kkh_Gigi_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    I didn't find the hair that I want in the voting booth, but on a positive note, I got a diamond!

Also, I spotted our forum dolls! 
    And also @Gigi_kkh_ 💚

Omg THANK YOU 😍❤️ I just logged in here and saw you also spotted me in the midweek event 🥰 thank you for both votes and sharing!❤️🌹
  • Amy136602Amy136602 New Member Registered Users 781 Posts

Been first for most of the event but I don’t really care for the dress, it just looks cheap to me 🤷🏾‍♀️ So I’ll be ok if I do and ok If I don’t. For the first time i don’t think I would care about a sniper tb. I hope these sys prizes get better, lately it just looks like glu is being lazy.

Looks 7-12 ( not in that order) 

Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    @LindaVB I’ve done it recently via ICloud and everything was fine 😊
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 207 Posts

Okay sweetie, no one is going to take that place from you. No need to buy more tickets.

p.s. : she have good looks by the way💕
  • camillekkhcamillekkh Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Saw this somewhere.:) gorge looks
  • LindaVBLindaVB Senior Member Registered Users 5,884 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    @LindaVB I’ve done it recently via ICloud and everything was fine 😊
    Thank you doll! Transfer went smoothly, yay!!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS
    Max level, 1+++, max fans
    Add me on Facebook (https://facebook.com/lindavb.kkh.kkg) and/or Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/lindavb.kkh.kkg)

#VIPKalinda
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,196 Posts
    I was hoping to get the top with my 12th ticket but... 

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄 
    On the bright side, you know you get it eith the next. <3 I’ve seen dolls 14th look coming in with a total like that.
    💜Vats

• kayworldkayworld Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Highest , lowest , and my two faves . I missed four tickets , oh well 🤓
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    So I just re-submitted a look that had got 51 because it was the best I had done all SYS and it got 38....

YA Book Club in Paradise The Final Chapter  BookSquadGoals
    dramatic siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh

that said, I have really enjoyed seeing the looks this round.  it's fun to see something different.  I don't even hate gown SYSs but with this one, everyone is getting to mix it up a lot.  A past SYS like this that I thought was fun was the rock show one!
    playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

• simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    i need to score at least 42 on my next 2 looks or i wont get the earnable top. my scores have been super bad this sys
    uh hi
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 231 Posts

would this score decent? lol. ik its off theme but idk what to do anymore hahah
    uh hi
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    edited August 2020

I’m getting VERY agitated about this diamond situation.. Almost ever decent item is to buy with diamonds yet GLU hasn’t made it possible to earn a decent amount within the game by completing our events, photoshoots and watching ads etc... I mean £49 for 150 and only receiving 3 diamonds each week by completing sys earnables... Seriouslyyyy GLU... 😒😒
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 787 Posts

Marielle, if you’re out there, I’d be down to not submit my last ticket so we can both get 1st. Pm me to let me know you’re reading this :smile:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!