What to buy - SYS Help

ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
Hey everyone!
I am a newbie who started playing towards the end of the 6th year Kimiversary. I have been following this forum for a while now, and as the vip weekend is approaching I wanted to ask for your recommendations on what to buy to increase my SYS scores (my average is around 30 although I averaged 45 in Midnight Magic and French Glamour TB) as well as my game experience. My doll currently looks like this and I have a small closet:

I was thinking of buying the bird aura, highlighter and some pets. I own St Moritz ski resort and Chevier Paris.
Thank you for your help in advance!
PS: excuse my messy accessories on the picture lol oops
20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey 🌸
Doll waiting for the BF glow-up 🌟

Comments

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    First of all, your doll is so cute! I would suggest buying kloset items first, the highlighter and every item in the kloset for stars will be half off on Black Friday! So I would buy some kloset items first, then wait for the highlight
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Hi, and welcome to the forum.   I moved these over to  the  SYS Thread.   members there are very informed about what is the popular look in the voteboith, and there are plenty of suggested looks there too. Plus we don't want to splinter off.  I'm going to close this, and quote both posts together there.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.