🗳️KK:H SYS 9/3/20 - Time for the Masquerade!🎭❓

Comments

• JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    I genuinely feel like i deserved better, what would you change? I take your advice. Also, the TB in my TS list  (who’s also in first place) is not even wearing a mask 🤡

• LaraDeenLaraDeen Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    @brunakkh @SaigeAnne yeah. It’s a bummer it’ll come handy if we can just submit looks that we already planned, at least you don’t have to start from the beginning. 
  • Mysteria19Mysteria19 Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    Beth0401 said:
    Bought this dress seen a few people wear it so I’m not in a rush to put it on spent most of my money on it but it’s perfect for the theme no regrets 

Does anyone know why can’t I buy this dress? I’m level 38 on iOS and it says unavailable 
    I think you need to be at Level 43 to get it. 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Beth0401 said:
    Bought this dress seen a few people wear it so I’m not in a rush to put it on spent most of my money on it but it’s perfect for the theme no regrets 

So glad you posted this because I never knew you could buy it for kash since it's not in the shopping kloset. I went to look for it right after I saw your post earlier and it was on a doll as soon as I opened the voting booth. Thanks for sharing this! 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
    Beth0401 said:

Does anyone know why can’t I buy this dress? I’m level 38 on iOS and it says unavailable 
    I think you need to be at Level 43 to get it. 
    Nope, I'm on level 26 and bought it. Looks like @Beth0401 is on level 33, so that must not be it.🤷🏻‍♀️ That's odd that it's not available to everyone. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts

I'll take it I guess
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Hate my third score especially since my first score was higher than I normally get for my first look. Usually the third is higher than the first 2. I guess I won't be using the hair that turns into purple, blue and green towards the bottom since that didn't work in my favor.
    Platform: Android

dotti_h said:
    @KalindaKing could the team address the fact that we have been seeing several dolls wearing unreleased items in the last couple of weeks? 
    I think next time just tag Kalinda whenever we see/post about a mod/hacker/whatever these people are. It'll be easier for them to delete their games or ban the players.
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    Does anybody know where this dress is from? I think it looks amazing! Sadly couldn't press the "Get This Look" option though

Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
    @HannahKKH I saw him too and was OBSESSED with his Baron Samedi vibes!

Here are my first two looks (no score yet for second one):

I thought the first one would do better, but whatever. I am obsessed with my second ice queen look though!! I’m going to try to have some fun with this even though I don’t have so so many costume-y gowns. 
    these are STUNNING omg
    Eyyeth_ said:
    Does anybody know where this dress is from? I think it looks amazing! Sadly couldn't press the "Get This Look" option though

i wanna SYS but lemme check lmao
    Eyyeth_ said:

Found it

• clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    clarizzo said:
    need some help deciding on a handheld for my next look. please help a girl out! 🧡

thanks for the help, guys! i was first until a TB decided to kill the board’s vibe lol. now i’m just reaching for the earnables. 

✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
    ARTPOP said:
    Eyyeth_ said:

Found it

Omg thank you! Looks like it was from the good old days of this game when top 5 could get an ACTUALLY GOOD item. Thank you so much for letting me know! 💞
    ✨On iOS!✨
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Which hairstyle would y'all use?
    1...agree
    2...like
    3...awesome 
    4...lol...something else

Just a heads up for you and @beth0401 and anyone else buying this dress in the voting booth. It will lock completely once you use it, it will say your level isn't high enough to use it. You can't use a video to unlock and can't used dyed versions once this happens. So if you are thinking of dying it different colours, submit those looks first, because once you submit it in its original colour you can't unlock it or use a dyed version until its ran out the normal unlock time. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
    1...agree
    2...like
    3...awesome 
    4...lol...something else

Just a heads up for you and @beth0401 and anyone else buying this dress in the voting booth. It will lock completely once you use it, it will say your level isn't high enough to use it. You can't use a video to unlock and can't used dyed versions once this happens. So if you are thinking of dying it different colours, submit those looks first, because once you submit it in its original colour you can't unlock it or use a dyed version until its ran out the normal unlock time. 
    Thank you so much for letting me know. I didn't know items did that, so that's a huge help.😘
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • DirtyDiamondDirtyDiamond Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    1...agree
    2...like
    3...awesome 
    4...lol...something else

Thanks for the heads up! 🙂
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    Ouch. I mean I don't have a mask, but are they really that bad? 

*** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    two dolls in a row decided to forgo pants 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • taniahhtaniahh Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I don’t even want the trendsetter items I only want the earnable dress (so so badly) do you think it’s possible?? My first look got like shit votes tho sigh (think the other doll was really perfect) 
    If it wasn't for two ticket buyers, I would be in first lol. 

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    edited September 2020
    taniahh said:
    I don’t even want the trendsetter items I only want the earnable dress (so so badly) do you think it’s possible?? My first look got like shit votes tho sigh (think the other doll was really perfect) 
    You'll need to score atleast 41 or above on all your next looks! You're doll is gorgeous! You got this!!

edit: just realized this is my 100th post! Lmao no big deal I know but I just find it cute😂
    ✨On iOS!✨
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    For real? My scores have been like this since Simon gave us the 3 free tickets. I haven’t broken 50 ever since, even though before that my average was almost everytime over 50😒
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.